Hashimoto Nanami (Nanamin) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Tan Richard

Tan Richard Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    2017/02/22 Hashimoto Nanami Final Blog Post
    Thank you for everything!

By means of the live on 2/20, my time as part of Nogizaka46 has ended!

From shows, lives, photobooks, music videos, and radios, the thought of me has been left behind in various places, so I won’t be writing as much here.

How was the live, everyone?
    Today is the 5th anniversary of our debut huh. Congrats!

How was the photobook? Did you see it? Looks like its reputation is really good, and I’m glad!!
    I signed around Shibuya TSUTAYA! Check it out! Lol

The MV for Naimononedari, it’s great huh! The best! I’m glad a beautiful MV such as that was recorded in the very end!

The last of my voice that I’ll be send out to everyone will be on SOL’s Girls Rock!

I’m glad that I’m able to do this in the very end at a place I really cherish!

On tomorrow’s broadcast, myself as Nogizaka will completely end! To myself, and to everyone, I’ve put my entire heart out on tomorrow’s SOL, so if you don’t mind, please listen to it.

Everyone, I thank you for all the love and support you’ve given me !!

I will change! I hope everyone will be happy too! I pray that there will be many things to come that will shine in the new road for the both of us, farewell!!

Hashimoto Nanami

Cr:shittyero as usual :(
    *trying to adapt but still finding it hard*

• Like Like x 2
  2. ranze

ranze Kenkyuusei

I think during performance Sayurin cried the most from what I was able to see.

Girl's Rule was always a cheerful song. You can see they can manage to smile again even with Nanamin leaving.

btw I am not the biggest fan of Kanarin's hair. I wonder, if she cut it short, because of how she looked liked at the beginning and now wants to graduate or something lol.

Threefold Choice should have been the "Girls Rule Trio" instead of Minami, Miona and Asuka.

3. porkchopgroove

porkchopgroove Kenkyuusei

hey guys ive been seeing some m-on! footage of the concert and maiyan reading the letter to nanamin on instagram. anyone know where to find this? thanks

4. porkchopgroove

porkchopgroove Kenkyuusei

5. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    @Tan Richard Thanks for that translation. Yeah. I'm tearing up. Nanamin!! We'll miss you!!

Has anyone listened to her last few SOL? I saw a few of them on YouTube and wondered if she was still doing them. Looks like she has. Is it worth a listen?

The album version is perfect with the members chosen to perform it. The song, as written, is for a kouhai talking to her senpai. Minami, Miona, and Asuka are young. It fits them so right. For Matsumura, Maiyan, and Nanamin now, they're too old to make the song work. Maybe if they got this song 4 years ago, then it would be perfect for them. That's not to say that they shouldn't sing it; they did do a version during 2016 Xmas Live. I would dearly love to see their version. But the selected members on the album for Threefold Choice is already a perfect choice.

6. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    At this point, I'm trying to avoid watching any more Nogi clips, particularly those from the birthday concert. Not good for my mental health right now. :cry2:

Someday I might look back at my posts and wonder how silly I am to feel this way.

Anyway, currently I'm trying to distract myself by following rumors of Keya's new single.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Tan Richard

Tan Richard Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    She said her last voice will be on SOL for ngz promotion, do anyone have a way to stream SOL tonight?

8. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Dang, she really is about to disappear completely from radar, isn't she? Are we not going to be able to see/hear her anymore after this?

:cry2:

9. YuNcHuNsA

YuNcHuNsA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Maybe she's going overseas to study something?

10. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I don't know. But if she does continue her studies that's been interrupted due to her commitments to Nogi, then I'm really happy for her. She's smart, and I'm sure she'll be able to succeed in such an endeavor.

11. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

yup, she might continue her studies. now she has all the time she needs. plus she's very smart

12. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

13. tunoat

tunoat Kenkyuusei

http://radiko.jp/#!/top
    a little bit late but please watch the playback here

if the video does not show watch the video here
    it was a really touch record. i was cryin for the whole time until i realize that my eye was pretty red.

14. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    so was she, apparently ;_;
    and that song choice... I knew it was going to happen, but i still was not prepared.

15. tunoat

tunoat Kenkyuusei

The only thing left that still dissatisfied me is the nogizaka under construction last on-air episode.
    :(
    still angry til now that why did the last episode for Nanamin end up like that after 5 years that they go through the showbiz together.
    hope it wont happen to other members ever again.

16. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

well Nogibingo did a decent job for Nanamin final episode but too bad under construction episode 93 was disappointing....

at least we got great episodes from ep 78-80 when Nanamin went to Hokkaido trip

Last edited: Feb 24, 2017
  17. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    This is it, then? We won't be seeing her or hearing her sweet voice after this one? :cry2:

Nanamin, Ganbare! Sayonara!

18. tunoat

tunoat Kenkyuusei

You should listen to it really. I heard that the radio program was the most favorite show for Nanamin.

19. Tan Richard

Tan Richard Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    is it live tho? i thought it was pre recorded and divided into 3 days from 20-22

Nogibingo? :O :O :O Am i seeing this wrong?

20. tunoat

tunoat Kenkyuusei

u r right. that is why i said it is a touching record. if u carefully then u will notice that there is a lot of part where they cut off the moment Nanamin was cryin.