Hayakawa Seira (Seira) / 4th Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Shima-can

Shima-can Kenkyuusei

Unpredictable aftermath

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Every time a member announces graduation, I always post a "Happy Graduation" comment on their thread. But, this time, I couldn't do that. What Seira experienced these days was just too sad.
    So, I only wish her a much happier life after leaving Nogi and the ent industry. One more thing, you are one of the most beautiful idols I've ever seen, Seira! Keep smiling!<3

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Oh my:(sad Reading the news. I hope she thought already to graduate from Nogi as the backlash came up.
    Wish her the best<3
    Stating completly retireing from Entertainment industry says everything

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

This is quite hard for me to process. One of the few remaining members that I really, really love from this group. I'm sad because Seira is one of the more talented members of the group who I think can go far in this industry. But it is indeed a very challenging, demanding, and even toxic environment. Whether or not the events that happened have something to do with her decision to graduate, I would just like to think that she really thought about this carefully during her break and made her final decision upon coming back realizing this isn't a long-term goal for her. Hopefully, this is not something forced on her. I might feel a little relieved if that's the case.

From her blog: "when I cry, I cry, when I get angry, I get angry, and when I get hurt, I get hurt."

This made me understand a little why she spoke up. I admire her for that because now they have one less prick to deal with moving forward. Good luck with her future endeavor. At least she's still participating in their Summer Tour. Gonna miss her a lot.

• Like Like x 5
  5. yaya

yaya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Seira,
    I'm a little heartbroken, this bold child of nogizaka is finally leaving now,,
    Whatever she's deciding now, hopefully she's in better position,

Wishing all the the best for her, hopefully the world outside entertainment world would treat her kindly and gave her peace.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. kouhaku05

kouhaku05 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    This is sad and painful. 4ki is special to me since they were the first nogi generation I followed since the beginning, now they lose 2 member. I'm gonna miss Seira and Yuri, wish them the best <3

7. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

So sad my oshi has announced her retirement not only from the group but from the whole entertainment industry. I’m having a hard time processing this devastating news.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. NogizakaSan

NogizakaSan Kenkyuusei

Damn i didn't know about the incident happen to seira. I just got to know it after seeing her graduation announcement. She's one of the few member's i like in the current member the group.

All i could do is wish her to be happy after graduation. Hope her decision lessen the stress she got from that producer.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2023
  9. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    As much as it would have been nice to have Seira stay a bit longer in Nogi, I only wish for her to be happy with whatever she does and wherever she decides to go after her graduation. She was instantly my 4ki oshi after I saw her introduction in Nogichuu and it was so enjoyable to see her performing. Farewell, my 4ki oshimen. Although you are retiring, maybe we will see you sometimes in a 4ki blog pic. I'm so sad, to be honest... :(

Last edited: Jun 17, 2023
  10. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

With her graduation, i think this is my lowest feeling towards Nogi as a group. I really hope this is really her decision. But even if it is, it's also solidify that no single member is safe in the group. You will be harassed, yelled, abused, exploited, and the only thing you can do is keep your mouth shut. Speak up and you will be throwed under the bus. That's how i feel towards Nogi management right now. Poor young girls managed by a bunch of dinosaur that should extinct long ago.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Hitagi

Hitagi Kenkyuusei

She understands the consequences of her actions towards a seasoned industry professional like Seigo in terms of her career in showbiz. It is possible that the management attempted to dissuade her from leaving so soon because they knew fans would associate it with the power harassment incident. Instead of enduring that, she would prefer to get the f*ck out as soon as possible.

• Like Like x 2
  12. shinra94

shinra94 Kenkyuusei

Always thought Nogi were run a little classier than this. She spoke up at clear abuse and has been blackballed from the industry. Utterly disgusting.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Rawerontek

Rawerontek Kenkyuusei

I hope there is no crazy fan that will make false assumption that Seira graduated because Saigo and staby2 him. Whelp, I read to much oshi no ko.

14. baketon

baketon Kenkyuusei

The general public usually gets these announcement last. It's possible she already announced this within the group before that radio program.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  15. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Koike Minami
    It’s very hard to believe she would have been forced out as a result of this incident. Maybe the incident was still the cause, but forced out?

In any case, I hope she has a good time afterwards and in the future.

16. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I really hope that Seira's decision is not related to what happened. Management really failed her. I hope she can enjoy the remaining time with the members. Thank you seira for your courage in telling what was happening. She had been mentioning in her past blogs that she had found a new dream. Best wishes for seira , I hope she can be very happy in what she want to do.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Hachikim

Hachikim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    inouesayuri
    My tear is coming down reading her blog.The whole situation make me feel like she sacrifice her own career so that the members would have better working environment and experience. Truly a saviour, one of Nogi's greatest member. I wish she could be her true self, she doesn't need to change a thing, and lead a happy healthy life.

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 2
  18. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

She decided her grad even before the live broadcast of that Seigo incident

Last edited: Jun 18, 2023
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. ritto2908

ritto2908 Member

Oshimen:
    Umezawa Minami
    Quite sad to read her blog about her graduation and retirement from showbiz. I believe she has planned her graduation ahead of dropping the SEIGO incident. She probably knew she had to do something before vanishing from the entertainment world. Her greatest sacrifice would not be in vain. Best of luck to her and Hayakawa Seira will always be the figure we all remember, an idol who stood up and fought against toxic culture and idol mistreatment.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  20. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Damn it, Seira leaving is a huge missed potential.. She is really good in acting and dancing although recently her talents don't bring her anywhere.. Good luck for her

• Agree Agree x 1