Stage Himawari-gumi 2nd Stage at THEATER G-ROSSO 06/2009

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, May 24, 2009.

1. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    I'm pretty sure that in the 6/4 performance, Natsuki wiped her nose during the part of Romance, Irane! when they sing "Me wo samsasu yo no". But that's just an assumption from her intro MC.

2. makistar

makistar Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

6/7 LOD (thanks to tiller)
    Nonti bumped into Takamina in [Seishun no Inatzuma], I'm surprised she didn't fly off the stage :XD:
    Why did they cut [Namida Surprise!] at the end?
    :wtf:

3. Ange

Ange Member

The Stage48 Institute for Akimoto Sayaka Worship
    :rofl:

4. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    That's what I'm wondering. I was really excited to see it. From the looks of it, though, Natsuki has a sucky position (she ends in the back right).

5. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

How rude - my favorite members are finally put together for H2 and they had to cut out some songs. :glare: Oh well. Other than that, it was good. :D The new stage is really ugly, though. And too big (or at least the upper floor is too high up). :fear:

6. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

NACCHAN BABY WHY SO AWESOME?! Oh my god guys did you hear that? Her voice is PERFECT for Bye Bye Bye! I DIED! AUDIO RIP PLEASE SOMEONE?! I WILL LISTEN TO THIS VERSION FOREVER.

Omg I should do my own little mixed and matched version one day with Nacchan and Myao and Hana. That's my number one version of this song right now. =DDD (Actually I love Miichan's voice in this song but NACCHAN I LOVE YOU.) Oh man guys, SHE'S SO AWESOME. I LOVE HER.

7. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    ^I kind of forgot that Nacchan was subbing in, and when I heard her, I ended up gasping. She is PERFECT for the song. Her voice just suits it so well in terms of pitch and personality. Go Nacchan!

8. pandadash

pandadash Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I enjoy the 6/7 show a lot

- Erepyon and Akicha in Tonari banana (very close to beat off Lovetan and Mayuyu as my fav unit for this song)
    - Nacchan in bye bye bye
    - The wave is pretty cool too

9. Decreez

Decreez Kenkyuusei

G-Rosso stage opens up a lot of possibilites for songs choreo :D
    I love to see more stages here and the 2 levels amazed me :p

10. Koolmon93

Koolmon93 Kenkyuusei

I only had time to watch the unit songs from the 6.7.09, but here is my semi-review.

Bye Bye Bye: Honestly, I'm not a huge fan of Naachan's voice. It didn't blend well with the Takamina and Kojiharu's voices. Either that, or I'm used to always hearing it with Miichan. She had great energy and was really good on stage, but I still don't enjoy her voice in this song that much.
    Hajimete no Jelly Beans: Team K Version! I really enjoyed Chikarina in this. Though her voice isn't cutesy, she still fit with the song really well. I like how they had to throw balls into an audience of like 700(?) people and the way the seats are set up makes it at a really high angle.
    Tonari no Banana: Oh gosh. I think I died while watching this. I really didn't like Akicha for a while, but this performance made me like her. She is perfect for this song. I did notice she messed up a couple times, but you can't blame her for performing it for the first time.
    Kioku no Dilemma: Team K Version Again! I really like this line-up! Though it's still the original Himawari members, the way it's shuffled made me really like it.
    Confession: Yone-chan was pretty good for this song. I just don't like her hair. She needs to put it down so she can headbang like Sayaka does. Sayaka is intense... o.o

11. pandadash

pandadash Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Shows in next week

6/18 Umeda, Ohori, Kasai, Masuda, Matsubara, Ota, Kashiwagi, Katayama, Sashihara, Tanabe, Nito, Ishida, Oya, Suzuki S., Suzuki M.

6/19 Kitahara, Kojima, Sato A., Sato Y., Takajyo, Takahashi, Nakata, Fujie, Maeda, Minegishi, Kohara, Yonezawa, Kikuchi, Sato S., Hayashi, Nonaka

6/20 Itano, Sato. A, Miyazaki, Akimoto, Umeda, Ohori, Kasai, Kuramochi, Kobayashi, Sato N., Chikano, Noro, Matsubara, Ishida, Suzuki M., Matsui

6/21 Ono, Kuramochi, Masuda, Katayama, Sashihara, Tanabe, Nakagawa, Nakatsuka, Nakaya, Nito, Hirajima, Watanabe, Uchida, Oya, Komori

12. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Revised Under List
    Akimoto/ Nakata/ Oya
    Itano/ Sashihara/ Kikuchi
    Kuramochi/ Kitahara/ *
    Oshima Y/ Sato A/ *, **
    Ono/ Miyazaki/ Oota/ Hayashi
    Kasai/ Takajo/ Iwasa/ **
    Kojima/ Nito/ Kobayashi
    Sato N/ Katayama/ Sato S
    Sato Y/ Matsubara/ **
    Shinoda/ Ohori/ Yonezawa/ **
    Takahashi/ Umeda/ **
    Noro/ Tanabe/ Nonaka
    Maeda / Chikano/ Watanabe/ Suzuki S
    Masuda/ Kohara/ Matsui S
    Minegishi/ Ishida/ Hirajima
    Miyazawa/ Fujie/ Nakaya/ Suzuki M

* - One of them is Kashiwagi.
    ** - Either Nakagawa, Nakatsuka, Uchida or Komori.

On 18th & 21st of June only 15 girls are performing so that makes figuring it out harder...

=====================================================

At yesterday's performance they swapped around Fujie and Akicha in the units for some reason. Akicha did Jellybeans and Fujie did Banana. I wonder why? I'm excited to (possibly) see Akicha in Jellybeans, but I wanted to see her do Banana with Myao. ;-; According to Memolist she has a strong arm and threw the coloured balls really far xD

13. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    ^Some girls get really into the whole ball thing. I remember Youko said something about Natsuki throwing it as fast and as hard as though it were a baseball.

I'm excited for: (Only one Natsuki show? Boo.)

14. htmfan

htmfan Member Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    SGO48 Hikari
    YAY!
    \^-^/
    Mii-chan performs the first time at G-Rosso after te long time
    Yay original Bye bye bye
    Acchan is back too yay
    want LOD on 19/6

15. Adam Sensei

Adam Sensei Kenkyuusei

In case you missed my post in "THE WON A RESERVATION, SEEING THE SHOW THREAD!", guess what? That's right. Attempt number 2 was successful! I won Sunday's G-Rosso!!! :D

The call has been heard. Stay tuned.

I'm liking the lineup. No complaints here.

Need I say I'm excited? I should have time for a review on Monday afternoon. I'm going with my girlfriend, so maybe I can get her 2 cents (yen?) too. She's a normal Japanese person who doesn't know anything about AKB48 other than the PVs I've shown her on my iPod. She's in for a few surprises... :lol:

16. Copyninja

Copyninja Member

^ I think you're in for a breakup... :lol:

*camps the exp thread*

17. Hiro@Vegas

Hiro@Vegas Kenkyuusei

^ gratz!

i applied for 14th show too..... but i didnt win :(
    i am going for 18 & 20th

18. sakurasi

sakurasi Kenkyuusei

now i'm really excited with 'Kioku no Dilemma' team K vers.. it's a great line up for that song.

wow, Akicha perform Jellybeans? Want to see it. :love:

Lol.. maybe she practice what she get in Suiensaa episode 6 :XD:

19. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Congrats, Adam! I hope that your girlfriend likes it. H2 is a very nice-looking/sounding Stage from any angle. You'll have to give us a review about how it all went. And maybe ask your girlfriend for one, too. That'd be a truely unique thing to read!

20. Youkokurama

Youkokurama Kenkyuusei

@adam sensei: YYYESSS!!!

i'll set up camp at the experience thread too.
    i'll bring the beer. anybody else wanna join? hehe.
    (kakashi might be bringing tiramisu, lol)