TV / Radio Hinatazaka de Aimashou (2018/04/08 - )

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by Crossheart, Mar 19, 2018.

1. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    Amazing job and performance this week in acting for the Hinatazaka girls. There's so much that I liked in this episode that my favorite highlight is the entire episode this week. There's too many to choose from as I had a big laughing fit watching this. This is absolutely an all star episode and next week even more laughs and fun on the way.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. MasToppu

MasToppu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Dami
    Another hilarious episode. This show keep getting interesting.:1st:
    This telops is funny.
    IMG_20201210_122615.jpg
    You can see the real age of Captain Kumi.[hehe]
    In this episode, Audrey also mentioned that 10 years ago, they appeared on SASUKE show. Here is the clip.

And here is the solo performance by Kasuga.:D

Credit to uploader

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  3. MasToppu

MasToppu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Dami
    Very funny and entertaining episode. Last week the opening and this week the second part of Tanaka dokkiri was superb. The girls did great job following the plan and the mastermind crazy command. Maybe the BBQ episode take big part on improving their dokkiri teamwork. :1st:
    And, whenever they need to break the law, Kawata will do it.:D

This is what I like about HinaAi and Hinatazaka. This show doesn't feels like an idol show. It is more like a real geinin variety show.:1st:

Next week, the last part of the dokkiri. It seems that this dokkiri can be one of the legendary episode.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  4. chain

chain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    西野七瀬|菅井優香|加藤史帆
    It's been a while since I saw a HinaAi episode. Pranking Tanaka with all wasabi-included sushi was funny as. When he suspected something was up, the staff crew and some girls did a relay with his plate, running around the studio to keep it away from him. All while his nose was also running. I've seen him on other shows before, but this may be my favourite appearance of him.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    I just watched HinaAi 87 and 88. The girls never fail to make me laugh and I look forward to the show every week. Such a nice relief from all the stuff at work.

Cheers!

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. NogiOver9k

NogiOver9k Kenkyuusei

I'm disappointed that they are not wearing kimono. It's kimono episode in saku and nogi.

7. rizatom

rizatom Kenkyuusei

I guess Saito Kyoko's complaints are still on hold. Apparently, Hinaai still like the show for athletes and middle-aged men, instead of idol like show, lol. They show up often enough in their training track suits and/or just suits. That's the price for being "homey" show. :chuffed:

The only member who wore kimono during Hinaai and Hiraoshi is Matsuda Konoka in her 20s ceremony (seijin shiki) eps. Until now I think they never wore kimonos in their main show for new year party (2019-2020).

They wore kimonos in Hinabingo and Keyakake tho.

I hope they would wear kimonos in future episodes.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2021
  8. Isaac H

Isaac H Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I just want to voice my appreciation for the whole Ungirls Tanaka Prank Saga (HinaAi episodes 87-89) that escalates and escalates and culminated in a hilarious (to me, at least) meltdown from poor Tanaka. I had a tough time at work lately, and I felt that the recent episodes made me laugh so hard. What a great way to end the 2020 episodes.

Happy new year (haha, it's late, I know) to all my fellow forum members, and stay safe.

• Like Like x 2
  9. SI-Doitsu

SI-Doitsu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Chidori reacting to Hinatazaka46.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  10. nassux

nassux Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    This show is something else. Couldn't stop laughing from the episode. Luckily they didn't wear Furisodes.

The find the "ushi" game was so funny and shows how close the members are when they can be guessed just by their actions alone

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 18, 2021 at 2:20 PM
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  11. MasToppu

MasToppu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Dami
    Very funny episode. It is the best way to start my day. :D
    Mari's voice, though. It was so low, it's surprised me. So, when member said she has two type of voice, that was true.[hehe]

• Like Like x 2
  12. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Watched ep 91 and I could not stop laughing. XD

Cheers!

• Like Like x 1