TV / Radio Hinatazaka de Aimashou (2018/04/08 - )

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by Crossheart, Mar 19, 2018.

1. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    But I agree, it's taking so long. I remembered new 3-ki straight away added into senbatsu in the nearest release after their introduction (although back then it's a different situation).

Sakurazaka 3-ki looks more like the senpai this way..

2. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    It is not like that. Yopiko is really entering senbatsu as mentioned in this week's HinaAi episode. It is called L Senbatsu, because they have 24+ shoes size. And, Yopiko has the biggest shoe size of all 4ki members (25).:D
    Btw, here is the members of L Senbatsu.
    Screenshot_2023-09-26-16-37-57-48_f2cb81fb7cf38af7978f186f2a61634a-min.jpg
    It is said "Eien no L Senbatsu" (The Eternal L Senbatsu):)

As you mentioned, both group had different situation. Sakura might need more replacement because many members graduate.
    As for Hinatazaka, the requirement to be the first team is much harder than other Sakamichi group. Do you remember what management said to Hinata members during 1st Keyakizaka Anniversary concert? Also, do you see what 4ki members had to train during their trainee period? Hinatazaka is not a simply idol group.
    I think 4ki need to wait until their crown program 'Hinatazaka ni Narimashou' (Let's become Hinatazaka) finish to enter the first team. Thus, they are full-fledged Hinatazaka members.
    Then, 11th single will be a great time to include them to Senbatsu. Looking at the release schedule, 11th will most likely be released on early spring next year + Hinatazaka birthday. So, new Spring, new start. Doesn't that sound good? This way, 4ki also have a story, like their Senpais. And, that is what makes Hinatazaka special. :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I think it's safe to say Shogenji will definitely be selected once they start intergrating 4th gen members. And I kinda agree with the decision not to do it yet for this Album. New year, new single, new beginning for everyone. Sounds good to me.

4. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Hello.

I know I'm not helping out here very often, but I always enjoy reading your thoughts.

I don't want to "open my mouth too much" because it can be confusing, so I'll try to write as best as I can. :blush:

Regarding the main line-up, remember that it's Ushio-san last senbatsu. And this is a kind of "farewell", I guess you will notice the rest in the album.

About the 4th generation. There's a huge difference between the 3rd gen and 4th gen situations. The 3rd gen integration process was faster, first because of Kamimura-san "advantage" and the number of members. And you may have already noticed that the 4th gen members have received and are receiving a lot of help and training which makes their generation very stable, strong and united.

The main management should already have an idea of the process that will be taken, it might be hard for many fans, I know there is a lot of expectation and nervousness, but remember that the election processes in the formations are much harder, mentally and physically, for the members and also for the staff.

I hope this helps a bit to clarify some things or to confuse you more hehehe. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to send me a message and I'll answer as soon as possible.

By the way @MasToppu Yoko-chan is the happiest about it. [hehe]

Thank you very much for your support.

Take care.

• Like Like x 2
  5. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    This week's episode was so fun.
    • In diorama part, Ayanee and Hiyotan story about vacation in Okinawa was interesting. They keeo calling the guy who ride jetski that pull their boat, "Onichan, you are so cool" just to make they go faster. Also theh met huge turtle, which I believe was a maru Ya story.[hehe]
    • The senryuu part also has many interrsting story.
    • Oh my God, Yoko's habit reminds me of my Kami oshi, Memi<3!!!:cute: Yoko always wink+peace pose+sticking out her tongue when Riotamu and Yoko eyes meet. It reminds me of Memi, who always winked whenever her eyes meet other members. Ah, I miss her...
    • Also, Haruyo is so scary because Mikunin forgot to close the door after washing her hands.
    • Kirarin story about Kishi-kun eat her snack also was funny.[hehe]
    • And, I can't wait for Kumi 30yo birthday episode next year, even though she is still 27yo this year.[hehe]

• Like Like x 1
  6. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Another fun episode.
    • Marie is the best at making a ridiculous act/expression during Kosakana CM.:p Her punchline, "Shiwa ShiWanderful Life" was also funny.:D
    • What I liked the most was the Kahorin part. She planned to invite OG members?! She mistakenly read the CG effect as the OG effect.:)
    • Then, I also replayed a lot the Kahorin announcement part. Wakabayashi was a genius by making that part like a Dating or Love Reality Show. Kasuga also did well acting as a guy who confessed his feelings to Kahorin. Couldn't stop laughing at this part.[hehe]

• Like Like x 1
  7. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    The best scene of this week's episode.
    "i'm not crying" (then tears starting to flow down Konochan's cheek. A perfect timing and close up shot)

if the video does not show watch the video here

Also, Kahorin had matching answer with Kasuga's answer. Her expression was funny when she tried to deny reality. I hope we will get a Christmas drama episode with Kasuga and Kahorin playing as couple. I bet that will be hilarious.:D

I also really like Rock Climbing performance. Moreover, it has lyrics telops, so I can understand the lyrics easier. It is a beautiful and simple song about facing challenge, which is so Hinatazaka.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2023
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Couldn't stop laughing when Konochan tried to deny she was crying.

@Mas Toppu: Your profile pic of Kosakana in a lime green dress is just lovely.

Cheers!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Ep 236 is a riot. Paru getting teased to no end left me in stitches and tears. It was also nice to see Kosakana speak up. XD

Cheers!

• Like Like x 2
  10. lilwisper

lilwisper Kenkyuusei

Ep 238 - All I can say is Katoshi....[hehe]:blush:

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. lilwisper

lilwisper Kenkyuusei

Epi 245 - Hina picking up on Nogi's Monomame skits was sooooooooo what I needed. They said they might do a full episode of these?!?!!?! I am 100% all for it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    This week episode was fun!!! The segment presentation episode always interesting to see.
    Otake's "Fish Egg Party" sound solid for an episode. I love her idea about the game members will be played in this segment. But, I doubt the fish egg hater, Kosakana, will enjoy the episode.[hehe]

Hiraho's "Members' Treasured Items Appraisal by Kasuga" presentation also looks fun to do. In the end of her presentation, she even tried to scam Kasuga.[hehe]

Miipan's "Let's Meet in Miyazaki" feels like a real discussion, where members talk about what they want to do at Miyazaki concert. The idea to make something like an exhibition area around concert venue was interesting. Fans can try and play various attraction that originally came from many segments in HinaAi, like Kasuke, Yamaguchi batting center, will surely fun to try.
    However, the most interesting part was when Miipan reveal the fact that HinaAi has a fewer teens viewers. The old me agreed because I realize that many jokes in HinaAi is too raw and doesn't feels like idol joke at all.[hehe]
    Then, members start giving out idea about how to attract more teens to watch HinaAi.
    Konochan's idea of making sort of competition using Hinatabsongs, the the winner will perform at the concert was nice.
    But, Kirarincho's idea to create love reality segment, love consultation, was the most interesting to me. Then, Katoshi added it with an idea of having dating/confession segment between members in dansho outfit and fans also was hilarious.
    Can't wait for next week's episode.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2024
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. skuf

skuf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yasuda Kana
    Twitter:
    TravisSkuff
    The hinasubs site has disappeared, the masterlist says latest ep is subbed but I dunno where to get it their sns are all non active

14. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    This one?
    https://hinatasubs.wordpress.com/
    You can visit Hinatazaka subbed thread in this forum to find more information about subbed episode , btw.

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. Gingko_Balboa

Gingko_Balboa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    山崎怜奈 - 石森 璃花 - 松田好花
    Enjoying Kyokos' classics till very end. Sotsugyou omedetou. Happy graduation, Saito Kyoko.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  16. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Ghost?! Unchained Melody?! No wonder this show is liked by old men, including me.:D

• Agree Agree x 2