TV / Radio Hinatazaka de Aimashou (2018/04/08 - )

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by Crossheart, Mar 19, 2018.

1. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    she just went into full hiatus.. so i doubt we will see her any time soon :(

any predictions for the top 5 and bottom 5 intelligence ranking? [hehe] mine:
    1. manamo
    2. miku
    3. konoka
    4. mana
    5. kumi

bottom
    16. ayaka
    17. kyoko
    18. mirei
    19. mei
    20. hiyori

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

i think kyonko or meimei will be the obakachan center.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Meimei seems like the type to not have common sense but is actually fudging smart lol. Kyonko on the other hand... ;)

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Ophelia

Ophelia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kitahara Rie
    It's difficult to guess since you only see a little fraction of their true self and intellect on screen. There is also a difference between book smart and being quick minded and clever when it comes to variety.

Top 5 (not in any particular order)
    Manamo
    Mana
    Nao
    Sarina
    Kumi
    Wanted to add Mao at first because she seems quite clever. Wasn't sure about book smarts though.

I don't really want to predict the bottom because it makes me feel bad. Didn't really think about this before but we shouldn't write off the younger members. Didn't they use questions from like the first year of high school or something? The younger girls might actually have studied these questions not too long ago. Not gonna change my top 5 though. I don't know the 2nd gen very well so I didn't really consider most of them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    looks like i underestimated Kumi and Mei a bit :p
    such a fun episode! some of the answers was so funny and the Kaiji-esque buzzer quiz was intense lol hope they will use the same creative(but a bit unfair lol) format for the next keyakake intelligence test for the second gen kanjis in the future

but the overall average score is quite low compared to kanji.. wonder what academic level range the questions they were given, since if i remember correctly kanji's test was only Middle school 3rd grade to match hirate's grade back then since she is the youngest..i'm guessing hiragana's questions were up to high school level for hiyori and co.(which is actually a big leap seriously compared to middle school)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Here's the full results. Sorry for the shoddy editing, there wasn't a single shot with everything in it.

hiragana test.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  7. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I'm a little bit worried about the next episode. Some members are underage, so having a scene where they enter a bar seems inappropriate. Suzuka who was in the preview also is still underage, isn't it? I hope it won't cause any problem.

8. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    If it's a fictional bar created in the studio there's nothing illegal or “compliance”-problematic about it. They had minors working in a bar in Cabasuka, and basically what seems to be the exact same corner in an old SKE show where it even became a recurring thing. It's fine. (Which doesn't mean I like it, but that wasn't the question.)

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

Paripi must have used a fake ID.

SCANDAL ALERT

• Creative Creative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  10. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Yeah, you are right. After all this is Snack Mao, where you can get drunk and even lose your mind because of the Mama Mao's craziness and Manyamo tsuri skill. :D

Suzuka is an experienced Paripi. Of course, she has dozen fake IDs. :D

Last edited: Sep 18, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Based on the level of the Math and Science questions this seemed to be middle school at most. Although the frog question was more like elementary school level. ;)

Btw. Japanese seems to be really difficult, even for Japanese people. Only one member got more than 50% of the points.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Memi is killing me! On this week episode, she looks really mature, elegance, and beautiful. Just can't believe she is just 16 yrs old. :inlove:
    And, Kasuga is very lucky with the Memi's Wink!!! :wall:

Found interesting telops on this week Nogizaka Koujichuu episode. [hehe]
    Screenshot_2018-09-24-13-29-23.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  13. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Many cases of heart attack have been reported after the HiraOshi transmission . All of them indicate being Memi and Manamo fans.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Mao destroyed my stomach! :rofl:
    Memi's wink is not good for heart. :inlove:
    Hiyotan impersonate Manamo's Burikko style! :rofl:

Next week, I think I knew whose member that will be ranked in the handsome rank list. [hehe] She has low voice and she is Nakamori Akina fans. [hehe]
    Plus, cant wait the hidden camera segment. :1st:

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    I've been noticing Memi's cheek puff a lot recently [hehe] the funniest part is, I suspect it might have started as a tick because of the retainers… she did mention she doesn't do it intentionally. But it's cute af.

16. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

Ahh, this is my favorite show right now. Not just idol/variety show but like legit favorite show.

I love that they do a performance at the end of every show. Seems like Nogi would do one every now and then and maybe a few on KeyaKake but I really like how they do it on every episode. And most of the time it really seems like a live performance and not just lip syncing from the album. That's one of my favorite things about Hiragana is that they can put on a great singing performance without lip syncing which seems rare in the idol world these days.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I think I need more of Mao's terrible dancing.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Nice to see the appreciation for Memi this week. You can take for granted how much I liked her performance, and her feeling of presence: she looks the audience right in the eye. And then winks.... How much she has grown, in ability and in confidence. She is finding ways to make her personality come alive in performance. Her nice but not-nice personality, lol.

But I want to talk about the 2gens' song at the end. Saizenretsu-e is one of my favorite songs on that album. It's just a solid song beautifully sung. Can every single one of the 2gens sing that well? And pretty well all of them did a creditable job of the dancing. Especially Konoka. With the good reviews she's getting for her drama, I feel as if she is on the rise. As is O-hina (I've seen her called that, and described as "a national treasure."). The idea of Hiyo-tan being a bad dancer is shocking: she may not have a good memory for the moves, but she can make them. As for Mao-chan -- I like her as a person and as a comedian. Snack Mao really can work. But even her highly appreciated version of Futari Saison made me turn away. So clumsy-seeming.

Yes, GanaOshi is taking the prize on Sunday nights.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 3
  19. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Super funny "ranking series" 0% boring. Definitely the 2nd gen has given to Hiragana a much fresher air. It's like waking up a little monster.

I hope the same happens with the Kanji girls in the future.

Manamo is dangerous... seriously :nosebleed:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Memi ... no words. :cute:
    [​IMG]

Katoshi deserves a gif. [hehe]

This trio killed me. :rofl:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sorry for the low quality, something is going wrong with my capture program. I gonna edit when I fix this problem and reupload in HD.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  20. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Winner of this episode is the person who transcribed everything that Mao said.

Second place is Mei. That smile just melts me. Also holy crap she's loud when the camera isn't focused on her.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1