Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Agree with @turbogig here, last I checked Techi is still with S&F and generating chatter is key.

Not everyone will like Te's performance, this I can accept, and honestly all these coming out proves just how transcendent and polarizing she is. Not sure if that's a good thing, but I would argue that it is.

2. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Shochiku Channel has uploaded some videos introducing the characters from 'The Night Beyond the Tricornered Window'. This is the one for Techi's character Erika:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  3. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Here is the whole thing

Plus two more short versions

Last edited: Dec 10, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  4. outkastband

outkastband Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    seems like she didn't collapse after that dance in FNS.
    good for her.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. Mati

Mati Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    平手友梨奈
    I was going through some articles in Keyakizaka46.org and there was one that was posted just shortly before Techi's performance. The title was "About Hirate Yurina's Fans." I thought it was funny how the article and the comments expressed how nervous the fans were while waiting for Techi's stage.

I really feel that most of Techi's fans, especially those who have seen her from the early stages of her career, regardless of the age or gender, see her as their very own child. I think that there's genuine love and concern and the desire to protect.

• Creative Creative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I love that matome site; the site is built exclusively for Keyaki members and the mods seriously have some high-level investigation skills. They always update super quickly so I do encourage fans of ex-members to check the site once in a while. I saw the "About Hirate Fans" article too and I honestly felt so nervous before her performance just like them. Techi has always been unpredictable and FNS seriously added fuel to the tension. It was nerve-racking almost.

I wouldn't say most Techi fans see her as their child since Techi fangirls have been said to resemble boygroup fangirls many times before, but I agree that there's this desire to pamper and protect her. I think this mentality is very common for idols and singers' fandoms (actors' are to a lesser degree) though. Especially when the idols have many antis, if fans don't support their faves and try to keep antis at bay then who will?

• Like Like x 2
  7. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Hirate having such passionate antis in here omg the charisma, the star power, the it girl implications :cute:

8. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

This isn't new lol. Don't know if you were here during their stagnant period. Omg the hate for her as well as the group from so called 'fans' was over the bar lol.

9. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Based on my experience, I think it would be better to just ignore antis in this forum. Of course constructive criticism/feedback is fine, especially ones conveyed respectfully. In fact, I think difference in opinion is something that should be respected. However, a lot of time it's just blatant hate, sarcasm, and cynicism. Those are not worth time nor attention. Haters, especially trolls, will feel even happier when somebody take their bait. That's why just... move on even though it annoys you.

This experience should serve as a reminder that we as her fans should be nice and respectful towards others too. We know the pain we feel when somebody badmouthing our favourite artist. Not to mention Hirate herself repeatedly remind everyone to be kind especially on the internet. I know we are very protective because of many bad experience before (it doesn't help that there are indeed trolls like I've mentioned above), but I hope we avoid responding hate with hate. It would be a never ending circle.

I hope we can all be nice to each other :flower:

10. oooameonna

oooameonna Kenkyuusei

Hello~! This is probably my second time appearance on forum. Sorry, but has anyone wrote Techi's Dance no Riyuu lyrics translation somewhere? I tried to transliterated the lyrics into romaji and translated it too in English. If you don't mind, you can check my version of translation here. Thank you!

• Like Like x 2
  11. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Too much idea and Kiryuu have translated it, but I think there has been no transliteration into romaji so far. Thank you for both that and the translation :blush:

12. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    12/16 Kinema Junpo NEXT Vol.35
    12/22 FREECELL vol.35
    12/23
    ViVi Feb 2021
    CanCam Feb 2021
    12/24 Monthly SKY PerfecTV! Jan 2021
    12/28 MORE Feb 2021
    1/4
    J Movie Magazine Vol.66
    Cinema Square vol.125
    1/9 MEN'S NON-NO Feb 2021
    1/15 Pen Jan-Feb 2021

• New offshoot from Fable 2, Sankaku and Dance no Riyuu dancers:
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 2
  13. Tenote

Tenote Kenkyuusei

My dance knowledge is limited to watching dance shows, but I find your analysis accurate. While her past injury certainly plays a role, various factors contribute to her lack of flexibility and fatigue, such as irregular rehearsals and sleep schedule. She has been dancing since she was a child, but I doubt she practiced daily even when she was in keyaki; and we all know that she stays up late at night. I believe that her habits contributed to her poor past performances. I’m not blaming her for being a teenager, but if she’s going to be a solo performer, she would need to change her habits. That being said, I’m proud of her achievements and hope she is too.

It would have made sense to announce her official debut after the performance; I wonder if they’re delaying the announcement because of sakurazaka. I love the song and am tired of listening to the bad quality live version. S&F give us the single!!

14. Mati

Mati Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    平手友梨奈
  15. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    It's already gone it seems, oh well...

16. Mati

Mati Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    平手友梨奈
    So it was just a leak. I thought Sony would just do a surprise drop.

17. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Preview event in Tokyo today for 'The Night Beyond the Tricornered Window' with Techi and her co-stars from the movie:

Shorter videos with her speaking moments at the event:

• Informative Informative x 1
  18. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

• Like Like x 1
  19. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Oricon version of press conference.

and three from MAiDiGi

• Like Like x 1
  20. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Actress Yurina Hirate will broadcast on January 3rd, "Itte Q to the End of the World!" New Year Special! 』(After 6:30 ~). Challenge the program MC Teruyoshi Uchimura and "Chikuzen Hakata Top".

Screen Shot 2020-12-20 at 4.57.30 PM.jpg

https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2179788/full/

• Informative Informative x 1