Audition HKT48 4th Generation Auditions to Start

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by ithebigc, Dec 19, 2015.

1. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    The news was just announced tonight at the end of HKT48 Himawarigumi's first performance of Tadaima Renaichuu.

We'll use this thread for all the 4th generation news to come, including which girls pass, audition process, etc. Universal Music will be opening a new site dedicated to this audition too.

Applicants must be between the ages of 11-18 on April 1st, 2016.

Official Application Site: http://www.tike-uke.com/hkt48audition_4th/

Last edited: Dec 19, 2015
  2. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Niiiice ^^
    I'm always down for new members joining the groups! SKE's 7th gen is really good, so hopefully HKT can follo

3. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    More girls...What are they all going to do? Or will they all be satisfied with performing in the theatre until the realization sets in it might not lead to the realization of their dreams after all? Or maybe there are upcoming grads the public hasn't been informed about yet.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Nory

Nory Member

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    Twitter:
    Kami_oshi_SKE48

Maybe they want to make team T

5. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

I'm afraid not only that. But i take that as sign of HKT readiness to handle 3 team.

6. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I wonder if they'll include any of the girls from that segment on Goboten.

7. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    You're probably right, but that won't change the fact that most girls won't have anything to do other than performing in the theatre. HKT has very little outside jobs for its girls an adding more girls won't solve this.

How tall (tiny) and old (young) do you think this generations token loli ace will be? My guess would be 127cm tall and 10 years old.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    There is a age restriction to the audition, if I remember correctly it is between 11-18.

The only member that came in at 10 years old was Natsumikan/Boss as she lied about her age during audition and I think when management found out, she was already 11.

9. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

10. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Currently HKT has 47 members, 46 after Ume's graduation. So after Ume graduate H would have 19 members, KIV has 17 members and 10 KKS.
    I don't know about you guys but I feel that HKT is a little short staffed right now, especially if you watch KIV theatre performances where they had to borrow team H members to have at least 16 members. Getting around another 10 members wouldn't hurt I guess, just hope they keep it small.

Well looking at it positively, this means that the 3rd gen kks will be getting their promotion soon at the upcoming concerts. fingers crossed*

11. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

srsly i can't believe finallyyyyy
    i though HKT will be forever Team H & Team KIV

12. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

In term of theater performer, yes. In term of outside theater jobs, no.
    But, I'll accept that HKT need fresh face, or KKS show.

13. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

promote kenkyuseis to current teams. boom! problem solved :/

from now on girls will enter just to graduate some time later(( I agree with @Discothèque on it, for once)) there is just not enough jobs for all girls even now. needless to say there will be even less job for 20+ more girls...
    no need to be a prophet to see that 3 teams and 60+ girls is just too much for sister groups. look at SKE, NMB and their graduation rate...

I can see that management is trying to find another gem that will sell them 30 handshake slots and don't really care about the rest, but from the fan's point of view it's very sad to watch girls struggle and leave without realizing their dreams.

14. Nory

Nory Member

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    Twitter:
    Kami_oshi_SKE48
    If they do this each team will have around 23 members, but in theater you have only 16 spots so around 7 members will be left out which is a huge number. That's not a good idea.
    But if you add around 10 members in kks, wait a few months so the newcomers get used to everything and boom! you have team T.

15. Gwen

Gwen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    newgen48
    I'm so happy of the news :cry2:! The 3rd generation member will probably be promoted with them and the will created the team Tll! The team Tll will have some experimented senpais and it will leave the place in the current team for the 2nd draft gen (they will probably be promoted quickly if team T is created). HKT don't had a lot of graduation ( in comparaison of the other sister group ) so it don't leave enough space for the new comers but with the 4th, the problem would be solve! Happy to see new fresh face ( bonus point, Maria will get younger friends :approve:)

16. kkitty

kkitty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuriharasae
    Yessssss!:banana: to me a new gen means that 3rd Gen won't be left unpromoted forever!

Also, if they make team t, I'm quite certain they'll do a shuffle like when team KIV was formed.

17. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

less actually, because few members are never in theater or perform irregularly. it's better to be sometimes overstaffed than constantly understaffed (with no change) or overstaffed (with addition of new members).

18. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Maybe they want to form Team TII??

19. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

YASS TII!! Maybe its Mirun's chance now or is NakoMiku is gonna be there?

20. moonlit

moonlit Member

I get the impression that they might not give the upcomg 4th gen KKS an own stage and just start putting them into the current himawarigumi directly.