TV / Radio HKT48 vs. NGT48 Sashikita Gassen / HKT48 x NGT48 Tabeshoujo (2016/01/11 - 2016/03/28)

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by Togasaki, Jan 5, 2016.

1. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    She was holding knife (unseen on screen) though! So that kinda counts as her angry face xD

2. Chanandler

Chanandler Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    Yeah, I think she was angry...
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Lol... just kidding! [hehe]
    But seriously, no one could pull that scene better than Moeka, holding the knife with that facial expression! This girl is interesting!

3. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Yet it is only HKT48 and Haruppi fans who took issue with my opinion and who came in masses to reply, while I only wrote a one liner and a link in the beginning.

The endless discussion wouldn't be an endless discussion without willing participants on the other side who felt the need to continue the discussion again and again.

• Like Like x 1
  4. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    @Togasaki

If you want to talk about "true struggle" or the true definition of empathy go make a thread for it in general chat.

Stop picking fights by isolating fans and martyring yourself. You're not doing your argument any favors and you're making it personal.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Okappa is my spirit animal.

BUT NOEPPI OMG!!!

I so want them to give her a unit/show segment or whatever with Tani, Chiyori and Maachun. The hilarity. :XD:

6. lazy

lazy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Man last episode was by far my favorite. I really love Dokkiris in general or like when they
    have secret segments. They could even do a double episode of this and I wouldn't be bored.

7. Pepsi

Pepsi Kenkyuusei

It's a sad day today. I have just found out about a user on youtube just only 3 days ago that posts AKB48 weekly highlight English sub very frequently (going by the date of activities) (Good Enough ENG Subs) account is now terminated. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOdqi_Ma3I-m9pg_4_FzQvA

Does anyone know where else he post his english sub videos? He had a lot of HKT48 vs. NGT48 Sashikita Gassen subbed videos that I didn't get a chance to watch them at all ! I'm so sad

8. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

What?! I watched a bunch of them last night!

9. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Damn, that's the true struggle card. Now, where would we find last episode of this show subbed.....

10. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

Noooo :( he was my only way to watch shows on YT damn it

11. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

After watching the whole episode, ep11 is definitely the best one. The first Gatanee "tsk" was very funny. The 2nd one was even better with the delayed "tsk". There were a lot of funny moment in that ep.
    Ep12 is okay. The ring thing only moderately good, basically lots of air time wasted on that game. The buzz thing wasn't good at all. There are some good moments, but coming from ep11, I have a high expectation for ep12.
    HKT somehow winning all the prizes? IIRC, if there was a prize for winning the game then HKT won :p

12. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Rie looked as if she was about to cry at the end, but the cameras cut off and the show ends.

13. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    She was more sad that the show was over than she was sad about losing.

14. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    I'm still yet to watch a couple of episodes but my definite favorite is the snes one, that sasshi vs yukirin mario kart race was epic!!!!
    any word on a second season yet???

15. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    SashiKita was a show that filled a time slot on NTV that's been devoted to 48g prgramming. These shows all run for 12 episodes and it ends. It's to give other sister groups (also AKB and Nogizaka) a chance to be on TV. Rarely ever does a show gets renewed consecutively with the exception of NogiBingo.

There will be a new show next week and the announcement of it has typically been a few days before it premieres so we'll know soon.

16. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    The show that will get the time slot is Nogibingo 6...
    But since this show seems to be a big hit with fans maybe will get a second season/revamp later.

17. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I'd rather have something with just NGT if possible. This show has been an okay introduction but I haven't seen much meaningful exposure of any members so I'd like something where I could get to know members better.

18. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    oh naruhodo...
    so ngt48 is left with no shows for now???

19. Husky

Husky Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    this was my first thought after watching.
    I wish for season 2, so NGT could take a revenge:chuffed:

20. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    hahaha i was pretty sure Sasshi was going to lose that last janken since she always goes with scissors and then rock and i thought Kitarie knew that