TV / Radio HKT48 vs. NGT48 Sashikita Gassen / HKT48 x NGT48 Tabeshoujo (2016/01/11 - 2016/03/28)

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by Togasaki, Jan 5, 2016.

1. fluffy

fluffy Kenkyuusei

NGT is down to no TV shows, and HKT is down to one and a monthly HKT Variety 48. Both definitely could use more TV. But this past season has been rough for 48 group shows getting the axe :(

2. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Conventional TV timeslot, yes. AKB leverage soft power is draining. I'll just wish both NGT/HKT have ample net show to compensate.

3. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    AKB = AKBingo
    SKE = 0 shows
    NMB = Manabukun
    HKT = Odekake, Variety (once a month)
    NGT = 0 shows

Just a few months ago, there were three times as many 48g shows to watch.

4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

didnt SKE48 still got SKE48 Zero Position ?

5. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Yes.

And AKB still has Nemousu TV. And there is that upcoming romance drama thing that will feature members from each J48 group.

6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

they still have AKB48 Kanko Taishi (monthly) and AKB48 show (weekly)

7. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I thought Zero Position was cancelled, and wasn't it a once a month show?

8. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

SKE Gakuen, Zero Position still run. Also if you consider SKE no Hatsunori(monthly) as well
    AKB still have Nemousu running for now and if you consider Andare alive. Also AKBshow and Kanko Taishi(This 2 can be excluded as 48G show)
    lol at NMB only Manabukun. Their Kawaiian TV and YNN channel beg to differ.
    NGT will have one-time appearance on Andare soon. Not truly zero

No, zeroposition didn't cancelled. They only switched the MC from Dasu-Tsuma-Tani to (Ouch that's a spoiler:fp:). Zeroposition is Biweekly.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2016
  9. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    I thought Kawaiian and YNN were webshows, not actual TV shows.:?:

10. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

While it's right, the line between them is getting blurred, apart from where it is aired.
    SasshiKita Gassen is also aired on Hulu, which technically make it a webshow as well.

A matter of half-filled glass of water, I suppose.

11. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

I think the separation must not be about TV or Web, but more on the production value of the content itself.
    I'm more concerned with SKE since they don't have any good show (Ebi, please return). NGT is still new, give them some time. At least some member will appear on Higurashi. For HKT, Odekake is a good show if a bit Sasshi centric. Having said that, I can't imagine HKT losing Sasshi because it is basically Sasshi's show everywhere. Even if Sasshi didn't directly carry the HKT flag in those shows, people that are interested in Sasshi surely would look up about her and then know HKT (and hopefully become intrested in HKT) because of it. And without Sasshi, I'm not sure those TV companies will be interested in making/airing a HKT show.
    Anyway, NGT is relatively lucky that they immediately get a TV show, even if it just 1 cour. Now people knows not only Katomina, but Noeppi, Mahohon, Moeka, Gatanee, etc. HKT was practically nowhere before Sasshi came in.

12. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    SasshiKita Gassen is a TV show. Tabeshoujo is the web show. Two related, yet still different shows.

13. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Part of Tabeshoujo is included in the TV release of Sasshikita Gassen. If only I can define it as direct as you are.:)

p.s. Gotta wait Ebi series for another 3 month, I suppose. Since Nogibingo 6 aired right after this show

edit: I forget review:^^;:
    First game, first round. Mahohon are considered sucks at sport, equal to Sakura. New fact, eh?
    Second round, battle of Oddball. Wish I understand what Vivian/Okappa said:shifty:
    Third round, self-explaining. That Shige cuss though:rofl:

Too bad that Tamaire got skipped. But yeah, too much incident-too few entertainment.

Third game, lol this show running out of idea. Janken as finale climax:fp:

Last edited: Mar 30, 2016
  14. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    That is called a preview. ;) Meant to drive traffic to the full web show.

15. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    About @Rurouni said and the show itself, in the last Tabeshoujo, Sasshi said it, important people had said it to her face that they will not care about HKT if she isn't here, and that has became a weight to her, and had being delaying her graduation for that.

16. SoothingEarthDragon

SoothingEarthDragon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    NGT vs. HKT was tons of fun. I am really glad that Murashige was added from the 4th episode onward, as much as her antics might sometimes grate on the other members-- we kind of needed that to make a good show. On the other hand, I also wouldn't have minded if she wasn't in every episode from 4th onward if it meant we could have seen a few more members of both HKT and NGT or at least shuffle the line-up of the 8 who appeared on the show.
    I am glad to now know a few NGT members. Kato, Takakura and Yamada really stood out. I think Moe is now my favorite NGT member.

In fact, the main criticism I would have was that I would have liked to see a lot more interaction between the two teams. Too many of the games involved the girls taking turns doing something alone. The best interaction on the show was between Yamada and Tomonaga. But, really, that kind of made me dislike Tomonaga when I used to like her a lot more-- given that she always seemed like a girl who enjoyed getting picked on or dressed up or used as a prop because it meant that she got to participate in the activity and get personal attention from the other girls.... I never thought she would act so conceited and disgusted with it being pointed out that Yamada and her look a lot alike.... but Mio was forced to admit it in the end.

But a lot more personal banter and physical interaction would have been more fun than a lot of the activities we got.

17. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    you know that it's scripted, right?

Mio and Noe are in good terms, taking pictures on G+ together.

18. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Well only DVD making and BTS will compliment that.:awesome:

19. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    Well as Gocchi said, and obviously a fact lol, it is scripted. I still remember Harugon said it was easier for her to be in Indonesian variety show because it has no script at all compared to the Japanese counterpart.

20. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

^You will dislike many things from Japanese variety show, then.