HKT48's 2nd single center & senbatsu, who do you want?

Discussion in 'General HKT48 Discussion' started by .SK., Jun 13, 2013.

?

Who do you want as center for HKT48's 2nd single.

1. Sashihara Rino

9 vote(s)
    6.2%
  2. Kodama Haruka

53 vote(s)
    36.3%
  3. Miyawaki Sakura

24 vote(s)
    16.4%
  4. Tashima Meru

30 vote(s)
    20.5%
  5. Another member

20 vote(s)
    13.7%
  6. Double center incl. any of the above

10 vote(s)
    6.8%
  1. Sadia23

Sadia23 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    Bonjour cher ami! :D

Youre right with all you wrote!
    Viewing it from their perspective its easier to understand things. Actually I can understand all of their standpoints. Just as Sakura is my fav girl, I naturally feel with her the most. But that doesn't mean that I have to hate/bash Mio or Meru. They also do their best and they also deserve it. Just because I would want the situation to be different if I could choose, doesnt necessarily mean that Im really unhappy with how the things are at HKT right now. I just wish that both sides of the "bashing groups" would try to see it that way, too..

This time it might have been harder for Sakura as it was for Haruppi. Haruppi already experienced this feeling a while back, so she probably knows how to stay positive and look forward. Its not that all is lost for them at all, and Im sure she perfectly knows that.
    Sakura though ranked so high at the election again, gets an insane amount of attention compared to most other members, so she probably hoped of being right at the front. Even if you somehoe know you still probably wont archieve that goal... those girls are ~15 years old, that just has to be devastating for them for a while.
    But Im also sure that she will get over this quickly (or already has). These babies are strong and they all know what a wonderful group they are members of. HKT is really something different amongst 48G, I dont get this strong "we are all friends and love each other" feeling from any other groups of the franchise. But maybe thats just me =3.

2. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    @Sadia23 Hello and welcom to S48 and HKT48 Fandom! [clap] [hi] While I agree with all that you wrote, especially the no need to bash this or that member. [clap] [clap] [nod] [nod] That last bit about the sister groups..

...this bit. SKE gives me the same feeling. Maybe that's why I love HKT soo much, they have that same tight love for each other. <3 <3 And the same high energy performaces. [rock] But other than that... Hello, and YAY! Another HKT48 fan. [clap] [rock] :awesome:

3. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    You know i don't think it's over for Sakura possibly being a center, i just remembered that in Nogizaka46 the center for the first 5 singles was Ikoma, yet the most popular member in the group all that time was actually Shiraishi Mai, but by the 6th single the they gave Shiraishi the center spot and i don't think they'll be switching back. Maybe Sakura will get to be center if she continues to be the most popular.

4. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

@mieniem, maybe yes, maybe no. Thing is you can't base a discussion on assumptions and ifs, this your argument is null.

Another thing I wanna add, again as to why people are bitter over her loss of center for sakuruppi is because for a year long they were meant to be the next WMatsui, SayaMilky. They were the definite upcoming centers. That's how they made everyone and even 2 little girls think. How do you think people will feel, just dissappointed? Apply the current situation to any other Wcenter and you'll realize that just bring hurt and shocked is not enough to describe this mess.

5. mieniem

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    ^ I don't get why it's null for an opinion, but whatever.

Also i think it's been established that quite a few weren't even fans when they were center for the year before, so how can so many of you be bitter for something you weren't around when it happened.
    If i became a fan of ske tommorow and they decided to switch the centers to Nan and Non that same day why would i feel bad for WMatsui stop being centers.

6. Sayanara231

Sayanara231 Kenkyuusei

because just because you only know about it recently, doesn't mean the girls haven't been working hard before? it's very easy to learn about Haruppi's history for example just by staying in this forum. so why can you not feel for her now, knowing of her hardships in the past, just because you weren't following the group at that specific time?

7. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    No harm intended, but I think you exaggerate a bit here. Im sure this is not the end of the world for them, you describe there.
    First, HKT was trying to find its place when all the centerswitching happened for the first time.
    Second, Haruppi and Sakura are still (and surely will be in the future) extremely "present".
    And lastly, being center is in fact just not the same as with other groups, HKT just has its own weird but interesting structure with centers, "winggirls", really popular and present girls and the two pillars and big sisters Sasshi/Rabu.

Sakura just now won the Lotte promo and will get a good spot there (hopefully) and Haruppi/Sakura still lead the "Utagassen"-Teams.
    I would like it more to see my oshi at center position, too. But honestly.. Mio/Meru aren't doing a bad job at all and I can still see LOTS of my oshi =3.

8. mieniem

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    When have i claimed the girls weren't working hard before, and i knew the Haruka of the past i still didn't like that she was center.
    A lot of girls work hard, not getting the best recognition for that hardship is nothing new (Haruka is in a good place though). But i think sometimes the past clouds a persons judgement. If you weren't a fan of that past group but fan of the present one, why would you change it back to the one of the past.

9. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    @Mieniem Your opinion is not null, and you have a right to it. Just like I have a right to feel bad for Haruppi And Sakuratan for not being Center. Even though I am one of those fans that was not a fan a year ago. That is where you argument takes a wrong turn. I was simply upset that Haruppi was not chosen for center this time because Haruppi was upset, though she took it a lot better this time around. And there is sure to be others just like me, whether Haruppi fans or fans of another girl. Any fan has a right to be upset when they want Center for the girl they are a fan of, but they don't get it. And I am not "bitter". It was when Meru was chosen for Center that Haruppi's growth had really took off. Do I think Haruppi got shafted by being replaced? Sure. But she has done a wonderful job of turning it to a positive. And now I think she has earned a second shot at Center. There are a number of girls who I think that argument can be made for in HKT48, though.

Qouted for truth. I completely agree.

10. mieniem

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Well for hindsight's sake if you were a fan of Anai instead, would you be upset that she wasn't chosen to be center?
    EDIT: Forgot the question mark.

11. Sayanara231

Sayanara231 Kenkyuusei

I agree with your first comment but not your second^^ I don't think it has something to do with being a fan of the old HKT and more with a sense that some girls deserve certain spots a little more than others(which I think is fine, as imo having an actual Oshimen or two makes everything way more fun). and just because it's been done before, doesn't mean people have to agree with it, especially if it is the first time that their oshimen is a "victim" of it.
    but anyway, I also don't think that Haruppi is in a bad spot right now. looking at their performance at TIF, Haruppi is anything but being pushed away from the center position. at TIF, the girls shuffled around after each performance and Haruppi either remained center or was in a front position all the time. especially in Melon Juice, there is so much movement and even that part where they are shuffling through the rows, I think the girls' positions are really fair in that.

12. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    Im not being asked here, but if Anai in that case would be upset because she thought she had a chance, then yes.
    I feel for all the girls, but I always do support my #1 girl first and the most, no matter if their thinking might be delusional at times. I chose her as my oshimen and I thought about this choice well and go all the way supporting her as much as I can.
    Although that doesnt mean that I get really upset and maniac over everything (and I know some people do those things.. lol), but I do get sad and share many of my girls' feelings... just because I care for her!

13. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

^it's not your opinion but what you're arguing against is what's null. I was referring to your post that has alot of ifs as to Haruppi's and Sakuratan's possible failure if they had been proper centers.

14. mieniem

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    You should have quoted than cause it leaves a lot of confusion,
    and that doesn't make it null its a very likely reality, if that were the case than your arguement of bitterness you felt because she was upset would be completely irrelevant, because it just plays on a what if.

15. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

I never argued Haruppi was bitter, throughout my time here I stated alot of points about why she should be center, why we're unhappy that she's not and why she should be treated a bit better with respect to alot of things. But never have I used the possibility (even though it's very apparent) that her bitterness was a reason enough to argue back.

16. mieniem

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    bitterness you felt, read these line better!!! [boom] I've got no patience to argue with someone who won't read the replies properly.

17. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

^ 1- calm down.

2- You thought I was bitter because Haruppi's sad, my point still applies. The fact that I used bitter instead upset, does it make any difference? Your assumptions about my personal feelings and their reasoning were wrong.

3- Feel free to leave the conversation whenever you want, there's no rush, if you're without patience, don't enter an obvious long argument because you clearly don't know how the HKT forum has been running for the past few months.

18. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR

I will make it even easier. My Kami-Oshimen is Yukirin. After every election I have been upset that she did not win center, and have been upset a number of times with her position in other singles. Fair?

19. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    Sorry to throw that in but... this thread has so much hidden hate, cant we change that to love for hkt in general? Just an idea as I am new here and do observe this mostly from an "outsiders position". The thing this fandom doesnt need more of is hate. Look at nihongogo, what can happen (haaate) x3

20. Sayanara231

Sayanara231 Kenkyuusei

it's been a little heated like this ever since the new senbatsu was announced :D