Hongo Yuzuha (Yuzu) / Draft 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by moomookan, May 12, 2015.

1. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳
    Reading the transcript of her grad announcement speech, it seem to me that ever since Naamin grad, the reason she staying in the group was basically to “fullfill their promises”.
    Since I’m actually following both of them since Draft Kaigi (I’m more Naamin fan than Yuzu initially), I’m well aware of her struggle when the YuzuNamin pair split.

Reminder before her gravures breakthrough last year, she’s pretty much struggling to be herself and finding her places within the group, she did everything from trying to write a short stories and novel, to singung/songwriting to trying “Ikemen” images ala Okada Nana..
    All to little to no success(I remembered she said something around the lines of her gravure is basically her “last resort” in which she prefers not to venture through”).

Last edited: Apr 5, 2023
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Yongpopbro

Yongpopbro Kenkyuusei

Its a shame if she decide to not do gravure anymore, she was top 4 in magazine covers last year (she probably should have reached top 2 or 3 if it weren't for the hiatus that she took for 3-4 months) many people considered her as holy trinity with Kikuchi hina and Aika. I mean its a hard decision for her but if she decided to stay as singer she definitely need to took advantage on her gravure status.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  3. Bekti

Bekti Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    If she become adult video actress, it will be awesome :^^;:

• Dislike Dislike x 9
  4. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Manga action 4/18. This clip shows her solo parts.

if the video does not show watch the video here

I hope for the best in her future, good luck always.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Dokuro3313

Dokuro3313 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Onishi Momoka, Kojiharu
    I have seen this coming terribly. Well, NMB48 robbed Yuzu over & over again. Now, may NMB48 die & get burried deep under the dirt, deeper than SDN48 or DEL48 got.
    Since they dropped Yuzu & celebrated Kokona's graduation ceremony they barely get any views, the sales also decreased enormously.
    May NMB48 reap the karma they deserved for robbing their most beautiful face with most valuable skills.
    I do not believe, the almost 30 y/o Nagisa, who will most likely leave too, the Reechan, whoose sister left the same age she is now or Mikana/Chihii/Kojirin would be able to save anything. This group is "Done", lol.

It was a nice time following NMB48, even tho the producers love unattractive girls, while demonizing the pretty ones.

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  6. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    From 'Tokyo Hive' in English:
    https://www.tokyohive.com/article/2023/04/nmb48s-hongo-yuzuha-announces-graduation

7. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳
    I’m aware this is to justify the frustration of Yuzu grad.
    But gaijin fan overly disillusioned on what NMB images and the “core” of what made NMB, NMB. (Hint: not gravure)
    She’s been arguably top 4 of magazine cover, management put her in senbatsu due to that and her sales of HS slot completely bombed.
    I don’t see the results be drastically different even if she stayed. Reiichi is underratedly hilarious during MC and HS talk, and yet she still not Center worthy

Because the core of NMB is you had to be amazing MC and in general
    おもしろい. There’s a reason why even when Mirurun in the group with all her risque gravures, she’s never in any prime time talk show, but Nagi did. Bc she’s boring on mic. Same things applies on HS, fan bought your HS ticket mainly bc you’re “fun to talk with”, that also why Shion HS sold better than Yuzu.

To be frank, NMB fan (international mainly) were very spoiled bc Sayanee existed and she’s a total complete package, they put “NMB=Gravure”, while completely disregard how hilarious she is in talk show or in general and that the reason why general public know her in prime time show. And that what actuality matter in that market NMB in

I’m optimistic about the future bc all these 6th-8th gen girls seem to aware of the problem: In NMB, You can be sexiest bombshell but if you’re boring, you’ll not getting popular.
    Hence the main point of recent M and Bll Theater is to give everyone MC skill as much as possible.

Nagi so popular bc she is what left among the girl that have that “NMB Value”.

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    this has never been true

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳
    Yeah, I probably exaggerate abit, apologise for that. But not that there’s a ton of margin difference between both of them since 2015 anyway
    But the fact she only sold 1 outta 40 slots they expected her to over Shion sold 2 outta 32 slot (with extra slot given) last single during time period where she’s literally everywhere on magazines probably not a great look on hindsight (she probably aware of this the most than us fans tbh)

79C0774E-F0BF-4F23-BC6C-9C763CB496CE.jpeg

Last edited: Apr 6, 2023
  10. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    News of a 2nd PB (title TBA) to be released on 5/31:
    https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/3684925

20230406_1_800.jpg 20230406_2_800.jpg

Photography took place in Phuket, Thailand. A Young Magazine Gravure Special Edition will also be released on 5/29.

11. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Her graduation photobook is titled "Doko wo mirebaii ?" (どこを見ればいい?)
    https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2276569/full/

The editor or whoever comes with the title is a genious.
    It translates to "Where should I look ?" [hehe]

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. kira7x

kira7x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I really wish she was more popular, she is cute as fuck and has a amazing body, i never undestood why her HS sales are bad, i wonder if she is shio taio

• Like Like x 1
  13. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

I’ve only had one (virtual) meeting with her, and she was cute and genki. When I asked how her English was she said it was terrible but that she would study for the next time we talked. I’m sure she’s not actually going to study English, but it was a good idol-y answer. I’m still probably going to quiz her in English next time anyway.

• Like Like x 1
  14. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 4
  15. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  16. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    A video from Weekly Young Magazine premiered tonight:

Last edited: May 29, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  17. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 1
  18. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Hongo Yuzuha of the idol group "NMB48" will release a photo book "NMB48 Hongo Yuzuha graduation commemorative photo book "Where should I look?"" (Kodansha) on June 4th at HMV & BOOKS SHIBUYA (Shibuya-ku, Tokyo) Hold a commemorative event. Hongo, who named one of her first lingerie cuts as her "favorite", said, "I was nervous because it was my first time, but the atmosphere of the shoot was so good that I was able to relieve my tension at once."

News story:

Hongo Yuzuha of the idol group NMB48 released a photo book "Where should I look?" held in Tokyo on the 4th. ] (Kodansha) at a press conference to commemorate the release. She talked about her current state of mind as she prepares to graduate from being an idol.

Hongo's 2nd photo book, called NMB48's gravure ace, was shot entirely in Phuket, Thailand. With the theme of "adult girls' trip", plenty of royal road gravure shot with beautiful beach nature in the background, lingerie and nudity cuts are lifted for the first time.

When asked about her self-grading for the photobook, Hongo said with a smile, "It's 2 million points. There are many cuts that I can do because I'm 20 years old, so this is my score." Her favorite cut is the lingerie cut, which was her first challenge.

On the 12th, the graduation performance will be held at the NMB48 theater, and on the same day, the activities as NMB48 will end. When asked about her state of mind, she revealed, "I've been active in NMB for eight years, and I've devoted all of my youth to it. When I think about the daily life that I've had until now, and the next day I'm no longer in NMB48, I still can't really feel it.

Regarding her activities after graduation, she commented, "I want to continue working in the entertainment industry, and I hope to continue doing gravure. I hope to expand the scope of my work." When asked about the lifting of the ban on dating, she said, "At the moment, I'm not thinking about dating. I think I can have free time, so I want to travel with my family and prioritize my family."

ba7b770098189b3a46a3a9ed5a284900.jpg

76f78f6645d1258632ac83d826afda40.jpg

5d414f35a4d752d28a09a471a9874b9b.jpg

0514e915375808c137a799443f7e977d.jpg

9a09ab672f2e407b9efc4e94b43c032e.jpg

4a4fad42f547afb0b1cdee3eb54e20f8.jpg

https://encount.press/archives/466229/

Another video

Last edited: Jun 5, 2023
    • Like Like x 2
  19. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    One more

• Like Like x 1
  20. irontech

irontech Next Girls

She had her grad theater tonight. Wishing her the best in her future endeavors.

NMByuzu174.jpg NMByuzu175.jpg

NMByuzu176.jpg NMByuzu177.jpg

• Like Like x 4