Ikuta Erika (Ikuchan) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Aimer sung by W-Iku-chan is soo addictive. Can't help my self to play it over and over again.

How lucky I am. I've been fan of Yamazaki Ikusaburo. Watch his duet performance with Iku just make me :cute:.

No, of course she wont lost value. But, I tend to search artistic and entertaining act to follow. I want see more Ikuchan that's my egoistic wanted. Lol.
    Aside of that, I'm fine where ever her position.

2. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Me too. The reason why ikuchan is my kamioshi is that she is super talented and has the ojousma image, yet so funny at the same time. Im guessing that they're gonne give her the center once she done with les mis (if no top member decides to grad) because it has been a long time coming :)

3. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    nogi is so luckky to get ikuchan and luckily ikuchan is recruited in nogi..i dont know if ikuchan wants to be an idol but i think be in nogi opens her path to be amazing musical actress/artist/actress. i cant imagine her and several others members if they were in 48g.. probably the higher they can be is gravure girls.

4. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    It is known that her dream is to be a musical actress, and correct me if Im wrong, but I think the reason she entered Nogi is that this would help her be closer to her dreams. I think that its her personal dream was the reason why she worked hard to earn those music-related skills, and not really to be an idol. Im not talking about all, but in general, to be an idol, you donr really need to be as super talented as Ikuchan.

I think that she eventually learned to love Nogi and appreaciated the group for giving her way to be near her dream.

5. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    but why she chose nogi? if ima japanese girl who want to be amazing actress musically or not, i wont chose any 48g and its associates. because chance for me to chosen as face/ace and get all the jobs is basically all luck and destiny. plus nogi image at that time isnt established. if i am her, i would up straight to talent agency/audition for musical even if need start as back up singer.
    that's something that made me wonder until now.
    she is too amazing to be in idol. she and nogi are basically benefit each other, nogi gets good reputation and ikuta got easy path ahead of her (with talent to back up)
    i hope her career will strive even without nogi to back up.

6. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Ikuchan never fails to blow my mind. I'm so proud of her, and that I can call my self an Ikuchan-oshi. If I were Aki-P, Ikuchan would be the one getting the "talented girl seen only once every ten years" tag. Better yet, I'd probably change it to "talented girl you only see once in a lifetime". I have yet to see anyone like her.

True. The Nogizaka brand helps her get a foot forward in musical auditions. At the same time, having a high senbatsu member get cast in musicals brings prestige to the group name.

7. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    At first I also wondered why when I heard that her grandpa was a musical producer and even helped her uncle sakuma, because it might mean that she might have an access to the music world. But, I realized that it may not be that easy to make it considering that the music world in japan is so huge. She also mentioned that she loves performing in front of the people, and may the reason why she also auditioned for nogi, while also thinking about getting public recognition.

Well, whatever her real reason why she joined Nogi, I agree with how the group and her benefited each other

I agree. When Keyaki came, I tried to look for an oshi who would be as unique as Ikuchan, but I failed. They have a very ojousama member and even skillfull and smart as Ikuchan, but Erika-sama has something that is making me hold onto her.

But what made me admire her the most is how humble she is.

8. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    She is loved by her peers. Maiyan adore her so much. And Aachan talk abot her in Nogiroom

I still amaze, how she manage to ambitious (to reach her dream) without outshines other member?

As much I love this girl, I think I'm agree with Aki-p. He didnot choose her as center to prevent her to block other member chance to shine. Nogi have a lot of member with center material, thanks to system. I imagine if he choose Iku over Ikoma. She might be another Sayanee and Jurina.

Nogi still have it's own dynamic by providing much of center and fukujin possibility. Fairness of the group is awesome. That's why even I'm listening keyaki song more these day, Nogi still topping my fave group.

Still keep my hope for other center for Ikuchan, someday.

9. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Lol, but you can't deny they also tried to make a Jurina/Sayanee out Ikoma, what with her centering 5 consecutive singles and all. :lol:

I think the difference with Nogi is that people already saw several center-material girls right from the get-go, with Ikuchan being one of them. And that it became really evident as the group grew over time. Which is probably part of the reason why Ikoma got as much hate as she did, imo. Anyway it's a moot point now. I absolutely love the fact that Nogi have an arsenal of certifiable centers and that Ikuchan has become one of them. I do hope we get to see one more Ikuchan center before she decides to graduate, and that song better not be a graduation song lol.

10. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Yes, Maiyan really adores her so much. She is her oshi as a matter of fact. :)

By the way, what did Aachan said about Ikuchan? I really cant understand Japanese that much lol

11. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    good girl adores good girl. haha
    i know i dont really follow ayane, but that is 1st time i saw ayane properly talking. i meant without shy/awkward kind of way annd for longer time. haha

12. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Not for the faint of heart.
    1.jpg

:^^;:

13. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Hahahahahahaha ohmygahd. Why is Ikuchan's following Maiyan's footsteps? Hahahaha. When Maiyan has a kissing scene in her movie, Ikuchan also had one. Maiyan also had a scene in the movie where she is just on her undies while waking up, now Ikuchan has a bes scene LOL

14. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Ikuchan hanging out with Aachan, Ranze, and Miria. They ate shabu-shabu together. She celebrating her last year as teen with them.

If you like shy yet charming girl like Nacchan, Achan will easily steal your heart. Try her.

You can check full video here
    http://www.bilibili.com/mobile/video/av8289660.html

And here PR for Romijuri Osaka stage

Romijuri Study
    http://www.bilibili.com/mobile/video/av8407153.html

15. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Mouse Computer CM, Iku's version

if the video does not show watch the video here

16. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Nogizaka46 member Ikuta Erika will be back cover model for Japanese magazine "Quick Japan" (Vol.130), the magazine will be released on 24 February 2017.

quick-japan-2017-130-backcover.jpg
    http://akb48daily.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1244.html

536cd234.jpg

Quick Japan feature her in 40 pages. It's will talk about her musical career

Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
  17. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    40 pages! Hope to see that translated. I want to hear about her musical career.

Which brings me to "Inochi no Shinjitsu." Was this song especially crafted as an audition song for her to get some musicals? I'm wondering why exactly they released it. It's sort of a novelty song like Matsumura's or Akimoto's.

18. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    did you guys remember the concert where she sang boku ga ikanakya (song from nanase 7members unit) solo? if im not mistaken during the concert, several shuffle unit/solo also had been done at that time
    and will there any dvd release for that?

19. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I think its during the first day of the xmas show last year? She sang it in bossa nova version. I really hope they would let everyone see that concert or atleast release a dvd because since the 4th bdl last year, they dont have a livestream of their concerts anymore. I miss those times that my TL in twitter is going crazy because of their live concerts

20. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Another newspaper spread for her musical.

C4yYhQ1VYAATyWc.jpg

Romijuri Tokyo stage ended few days ago. Osaka stage start from 22th to 5th March. She has plenty time to take rest.