Imaizumi Yui (Zuumin) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    We’re going to see Zuumin’s name in the graduated members section...:( doesn’t feel right

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Ophelia

Ophelia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kitahara Rie
    First member to actually graduate. You never think the day comes and then reality hits you in the face (and feels).

I hope she can make her dreams come true and share her music with the world. And whatever health issue she might be facing now, I hope it isn't anything too serious. Hopefully, it's something she can recover from.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Genzai

Genzai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Noooo! I wanted them all to stay together longer!

Full support to her in her future endeavors! Go Zuumin!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. jinxedbomb

jinxedbomb Kenkyuusei

I am honestly shocked at the moment. This unexpected announcement...emotions can't be put into words since she's one of the best singers and has the brightest smile in the group. It's good to know that she plans to stay in the biz as a soloist though.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. fuyuka

fuyuka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    i'm very shock. I want to see zumin in center position, just zumin not yuichanzu :"(((((((. I love her smile, her voice in Natsu no Hana wa Himawari Dake Ja Nai... omg TT_TT i really want to go to japan to see keyaki with 21 members live in keyaki republic TT_TT oh no why TT_TT

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. itachi101

itachi101 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otanao
    wow :wtf:
    that just caught me off-guard
    she's my main keyaki oshi
    so in the end...... it's health issue related:(

7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

I was hoping for a graduation single but there is not happening.....

8. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    i feel so horrible!! i've been taking her for granted the past few months...she was the one who got me interested in keyakizaka....

9. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    The signs were all there since awhile, but the more people said she was going to graduate, the more I believed and hoped she won't.

Zuumin for me had always been "already there", technically and talent-wise she could have tried the solist path years ago. From the translation it seems to me she's not completely giving up and perhpas having a less hectic schedule will help her to affirm herself on the long run.

If not, if she chose another life, another job... well, I'm glad I could at least see her shine in Keyaki. Her solos will always be there in my Playlist, her voice will always make my soul heal.

Farewell, little one.

10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

She says in her blog post that she plans to continue as a "talent" on her own, and that she is talking to staff about possibilities, which will be announced later. I hope this means she gets a chance to be a well-promoted act and show what she can do as a solo performer. She says she loves the solo she has on the new album, Until the Sun Rises, and that she puts her heart into every word.

She thanks "several members" who helped her decide to graduate. And she repeats and repeats how much she has loved being with fans. She apologizes for the trouble she has caused fans, members and staff. She also thanks her family. She says she had longed to enter this world ever since kindergarten. She says that now she wants to work hard for the sake of her fans and of the family that has always been by her side.

It's not true that no-one expected this. I thought it was a definite possibility. Just as with Hirate, my guess is that emotional and interpersonal factors are important in her problems, as well as physical. And whatever else is going on for her, physically and emotionally, the return of Hirate blocks her path to centre, which is where she has always felt a deep need to be. In her heart, I think she may feel hopeful and, as she says in her post she intends to feel, "forward-looking" (i.e., optimistic and positive). But she calls it a painful decision that in the end she could not avoid taking.

EDIT: I see that there is a full translation of the post here.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  11. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Ah i'm devastated... Zuumin was supposed to rise above the gods in Keyaki :cry:
    I'm happy she'll still be in the industry but it will never be the same.. Was not prepared for this at all..
    I always thought Sato Shiori or Yonetani Nanami would be the first to graduate...

12. hajimetal

hajimetal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I'll support her decision to graduate... things must have been tough for her lately. I think she'll really shine as a soloist, so I'm staying positive about it. But I'm still gonna miss her in Keyaki and as part of Yuichanzu :cry2:

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Happy graduation Zuu! Get well soon and wish you for better future after graduation.

Is there ane possibility, that Zuumin solo song in this single will get MV? When Hashimoto Nanami graduated from Nogi, she also get MV for her solo song.

• Like Like x 1
  14. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  15. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    i think there's nothing less to say, but i tried to come up with words about her graduation.

i wont give bob dylan back yet i have to give up on you zuumin

i know what happen to members who tried the entertainment world after being successful in a group. But i want to stay positive that zuumin will find her place, eventually.

I know that idol is a cycle, and idol graduate sooner or later. But to me, Zuumin had still many great memories to make with the other girls, this is where my pain come from. We can't get back the lost time but if she could come for one song in a live concert, i think everyone would be happy.

• Like Like x 2
  16. eve666

eve666 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    I’m not surprised. She was not a fit for the Agressive/moody style that the group portrays. I think she would of stayed if she was in Hiragana which fits her better. I bet not getting center pushed her decision more.

She’ll do be fine she’s pretty and talented. I bet she will do well solo

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  17. Ophelia

Ophelia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kitahara Rie
    I just hope that there isn't anything in her contract that will stop her from pursuing her dreams after she leaves the group.

18. Morrigan

Morrigan Kenkyuusei

I will always remember Zoomy as that girl who sang and danced on stages in Japan. She was also on TV variety shows. And won't forget that she would eat good food whenever she had the time. Good Luck in future.

19. Bingo

Bingo Member

Well I was not surprised. She is very ambitious. If the management were to give her the center position she might stick around a bit longer.

• Agree Agree x 3
  20. neosovereign

neosovereign Kenkyuusei

I've been expecting it, but its still heartbreaking to hear :cry:. Zuumin's solos and yuichanzu duets were always my favorite part of their singles and her smile definitely had healing properties to it. Hopefully she'll get a good rest and have success in the future.