IZONE News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 31, 2018.

1. bluefalcon347

bluefalcon347 Kenkyuusei

Nako with a boatload of staff right there.

2. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

spectacular scenery at the airport, every time member of izone walking there, 'EYE'S ON ME'[hehe] we'll be waiting a good news of izone future and cheering for them till the end

3. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Well, I guess we just have to wait for any news. I'll take back my previous comment if I see a korean member flying to Japan in the same way J-line did.
    BTW, it's curious that the 3 of them look like in the PD48 days. It's like they went back to their previous looks before debuting in IZ*ONE like if there were no plans for the group for now.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Lookman

Lookman Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lckmnzans
    Did she change her hair color again? I mean, if you look at the BLOOM*IZ photo teaser(look at mine), her hair is blonde.

5. Meltrandi

Meltrandi Kenkyuusei

One of the advantages of being in a C&J\Mnet x AKB48 collaberation is the J-Line can always fall back to their groups, if a bad situation appears. For Juri and Miyu they don't have that luxury anymore, other than returning to Japan or being kept in the trainee infamous dungeon.

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    • Informative Informative x 3
  7. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

So, we'll be getting news and progress about the kids future today, feel so anxious about this, since mnet won't produce survival show anymore, hopefuly a very good news will came out, clearing their reputation and group name since both group are the last batch of the series, i might be greed, but, i still wishing them to be permanent kpop gg

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. Iz*One48

Iz*One48 Kenkyuusei

TBH, based on the history that IOI used to be banned and it is sort of open secret that MNet rigged their survival show based on Brad Moore (Busler Busker) interview, I think that this big of messed will not happen if CJ E&M not becoming closer and closer to make permanent group out of Produce101.

9. bluefalcon347

bluefalcon347 Kenkyuusei

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Sakura back in Korea. Incheon airport.

A little surprised. I kind of thought with new years being so close she would have stayed in Japan until then.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. ikyu828

ikyu828 Kenkyuusei

same, i thought all the japanese members will only return after new year

if the video does not show watch the video here

it seems that she got red velvet album from a fan, lol

11. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    That means she has a schedule for today or tomorrow so she can't stay in Japan.

Edit: CJM: IZONE and X1 activities will be resumed.

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201912301505402410

And the profit earned from them will go toward a funding party which will be used to help other people in the music industry.

Also, "we will be responsible for the trainees who were damaged by Mnet's audition program-related rankings such as the produce series. We will discuss in depth with the relevant people and take necessary measures for practical compensation, including financial compensation and future activities".

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 30, 2019
    • Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    You know, when I saw the news about resuming their activites I was expecting that CJ already talked with the members of both groups about it. But based on what the CEO said it looks like he's inviting all the members to comeback since they decided to keep going with them. So we just need for Nako and Hitomi to comeback to Korea to finally plan their comeback so thing will be like before. I guess. At least it is good that CJ decided to donate what they earned.

13. bluefalcon347

bluefalcon347 Kenkyuusei

I'd be really surprised if they hadn't talked everything out with all the members beforehand. It wouldn't make sense not too. There was also that rumor of a supposed insider who posted proof shots of unreleased album pics. Person said members agreed to continue on and also mentioned a January comeback. It's still a rumor, but it's looking more true now.

14. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    I want to cheer, but there is so much backlash that'll come out of this. :(

15. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    No there isn't. You may see here and there some trolls claiming that the K-general public are against this, but no, they don't. The majority of them have been supporting IZONE ever since their activities got suspended.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  16. macchan

macchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    Well I guess I have no excuses to not buy the new album as soon as it gets announced once again.
    What a good news to start my day!
    (My wallet is crying, tho. Lol.)

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Well, based on this article (http://m.kr.ajunews.com/view/20191230161234444#_enliple) it seems they're still in discussion with each member about the continuation of the activities, who knows, it may only be they're just discussing the terms of their contracts.
    In my case I'll only celebrate once I see all the girls coming back and promoting like before. I'll remain skeptical until that happens.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    those trolls can get F-ed
    so what if they are an Mnet assembled group rather than a tournament selected group. Its called "rebranding". Common practice around the world

lets drown out the trolls with love and oshi-ing

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  19. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    Good. I probably will get "hounded" by trolls when I want to support both teams. I *still* jam out to both "Violeta" and "La Vie en Rose." :)

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  20. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    but even with this amazing new I think that all they are banned from public broadcast

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1