IZONE News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 31, 2018.

1. GATX105

GATX105 Member

Since the votes were not counted, there is no "real ranking" right? And it's widely accepted that 8-9 of the current members would have made it in had the "real" votes been counted so there's only room for 3-4 (or less) that are not already in the current line-up. Let's also not forget that there is no evidence of bribing (yet) -- those meals and whatnot are more along the lines of business entertainment. Lastly, however stupid the explanation of the defense is, this is more likely what the lawyers came up with rather than AYJ's own statement.

I guess we can come up with all sorts of theories about the results and what could or would have been and why but it's looking like nothing certain will ever be known. And isn't J's grad more interesting to talk about?

Anyway 8 more days left -- I hope the sales momentum keeps up. I've been reading how a lot of people that don't usually but physical cds are buying for Iz*one. I guess I should pick up some more copies myself -- it's just really annoying how expensive the shipping price is compared to ordering from japan lol.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

@binredditstg48 nope, nvm, we're bz looking into izone cb news, even though its rare recently, totally forgot to talk about the unsolved 'real winner', AJY, and mnet case, since we're ticking our head in the sand due to izone in vacation this entire time, let's starts that detective game again to kills some times, and see what could we do bout the results even though it doesn't matter anymore since izone isn't changed, let's talks about that PD and mnet thoroughly here in izone thread

@GATX105 ikr, gladly i got moneys prepared

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. GATX105

GATX105 Member

^
    Well we've seen a number of posters come out during the last few months who clearly either want Iz*one to disband, fail, stay in hiatus, or have saku-nako-hii go back to 48G --- in the guise of wanting justice for who knows who. But certainly without regard for the members who had nothing to do with it or even the members that would have made it in the "real ranking." Anyway, just wait another 14 months or follow news about the trial.

Meanwhile estimates are we're at 118k pre-orders with the c-wiz orders about to be added or so I read. Hopefully, all these pre-orders ship out as I think hanteo counts the number of shipped out orders. And there's the new rocket punch release to keep us entertained while waiting.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    @Akusaiko I guess you're not ready with S48 after all. This thread is completely nothing compared to others where we have to discuss one topic for over fifty pages(was it Maho-saga? cmiiw). Also, the trial went delayed to end of February so prepare for the worst :flower:

Don't forget preorders from Japan will be added later so prolly it will be higher since hanteo counts overseas preorders.

I would rather to know how to get my Melon ID get verified since it requires Korean phone number because it will get more poin for music shows although we must fight against other group fans, digimons and ballad sajaegis :fear:

5. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

@sakurappu woah, since the prosecution still long way to go, izone contract might expired first before the case even ended, we still have many years to talk about it, so, can we talk about izone a bit? stone music will starting their twitter hashtag event soon for izone, and many more will goes on that worthy to be shared and discussed, but we still can talk passionately about that lovely AJY PD twisted confession here, no big deal, let's disgust . . . discuss it thoroughly about that and the 'real lineup', hopefully they'll get compensate, although x1 didn't get compensation at all, lucky that izone didn't end up like that, lot of stores been reported are preparing their shops for izone bloom*iz, recently ppl saw it in hongdae store and record it, i don't think cj gonna cancel or delay it any further regardless any situation in future, to keep their commitment towards their clients

Last edited: Feb 9, 2020
  6. Merika

Merika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    It was beyond obvious that the 48G members got rigged out of the lineup. The whole “nothing was 100% sure” is bogus when it was obvious from the jump

Mnet doesn’t hide rankings for the first eval: 7K5J

Mnet does hide rankings for the second eval: 9K3J

Mnet doesn’t hide rankings for the third eval: 4K7J

Finale comes: 9K3J

And among that “9K3J”, it was always Sakura, Nako, and Hitomi.

And am I expected to believe fan faves like Miho, Miyu, & Miu suddenly dropped as low as they did in just a week (especially Miho who went from 2 to 15)

Meanwhile Chaewon, Minju, and Yuri suddenly became popular enough to receive their ranks (especially Yuri at #3)

And it’s not even just them. Kaeun was a huge fan favorite who never left the top 12, but suddenly she became #14 towards the end

Yeah not buying it, the fact that Mnet already got exposed for the rigging made it pretty clear who was & wasn’t. And even without it, common sense instead of denial made it beyond obvious. I called it out the day the results got announced

And to those saying “Koreans wouldn’t have supported it”, Knetz =/= Koreans (especially not Pann, which is the Korean equivalent of Girls Channel)

They wouldn’t vote for the 48G girls at all if they didn’t want them to debut, period. Had they debuted with the genuine lineup, they would’ve been fine

With that said, I’m not too upset about it, because many of them are getting great opportunities now. Miyu is gonna debut in a Korean Girl Group from a successful company, and it’ll fit her style and she’ll be pushed as a top member who can actually show her talents.

Meanwhile she would’ve been made a sub vocal with 0 screen time and no push in IZ*One. If even Nako & Hitomi are in that position, Miyu & Miho would’ve been fucked.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2020
    • Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Polygonsilikon

Polygonsilikon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    Okey can people stop speaking about rigging in the Izone. We know that some rigging has happened, two we know that a group with korean and 48 girls had to be created. I would guess that the ratio was decided from the beginning to 9 Koreans and three Japanese girls. When speaking about the k-girls the agency did know that there only was place for nine Koreans, with the 48-girls that's on AKS and if you are in Izone you belong to the Korean top nine or the Japanese top three.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. echibrat

echibrat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    I find it pretty embarrassing and shameful that they'll still promote with a fake group, like the whole point of izone was fan voted produce48 contestants, now that it's not what's the point of izone? To say it with one word, みっともない.

Of course it won't really effect their comeback because they're popular and have many fans... Fans don't care if it's rigged or not

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    They have a demand and so its being supplied
    Thanks for the comment. But be on your way now, off you go.

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  10. IkemenSteelD

IkemenSteelD Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Well at this point, they’re now considered a company senbatsu from the final top 20 list of trainees, much akin to Twice and Black Pink or even 48G/46G senbatsu. That’s why a lot of fans are clamoring in making them a permanent group, but most likely a contract extension is what would happen.

Mod note: Do not double post. Wait for a response or 24 hours. However, as noted below, you can always edit your first post to add new material.

Not all of their fans come from watching Produce 48, and I think those that like then not because of "rankings" are the best kind of fans, and IZ*ONE has earned lots of love through their charm and hard work, and I believe they will gain more fans. And remember everyone, we're at the tippity top of the mountain, and we're only halfway up. Don't be complacent, be relentless, be fearless.

Edit: woops. :^^;: Thanks for the edit and tip.:^^;:

Last edited: Feb 10, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  11. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    ^ btw, you can edit your original post and merge them
    Love your reply. Thanks.

1 more week to comeback!
    (and we have our Juri too. Happy days)

• Like Like x 2
  12. GATX105

GATX105 Member

2-pick
    Voter 1-4: miho/miyu
    Voter 5: yuri/gyuri
    Voter 6: yuri/shiyeon
    Voter 7: gyuri/shiyeon

finale
    Voter 1-2: miho x 2
    Voter 3-4: miyu x 2
    Voter 5-7: yuri x 3

miyu/miho also jumped from 30 and 27 to 6 and 2 in the prior voting so it's not impossible to drop again. Bottom line is nobody counted the votes so anything's possible like japanese voters being able to vote online but don't have phones.

Anyway, thanks for supporting Iz*one. If you buy a bloom*iz cd, I'll happily agree with whatever your theory is. j/k :)

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. Iz*One48

Iz*One48 Kenkyuusei

Even Wanna One doesnt get contract extension and they are mega popular unless being in Iz*One is raking more money than being in their own company's group . But the rule of thumb, if the company can choose between:
    1. To let their idol to be manage by other company in the popular group (by contract extension)
    2. To manage their own idol in their "not so popular" group
    The company tend to choose the later. Besides, we must take into account that all of the company involved must agree (not the majority).

14. amimaru

amimaru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    future posts re vote manipulation encompassing entirety of pd48 contestants should be posted on the pd48 thread imo.

would prefer this to be an izone centric thread instead

• Like Like x 2
  15. Lookman

Lookman Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lckmnzans

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 7
  16. madnan1251

madnan1251 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kodama Haruka, Miyawaki Sakura
    can you guys suggest to me some good japaneselike Izone songs ? i dont particularly like korean musics, but i just want to give it a try since Izone is a koreanxjapanese group lol. i dont really want to try every each one of them

• Like Like x 1
  17. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

• Like Like x 7
  18. GATX105

GATX105 Member

^^
    Try suki to iwasetai and vampire. They’re very japanese-like lol.
    But seriously for their k-music, you have to start with la vie en rose. If you don’t like that, just stick with their japanese releases.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Lookman

Lookman Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lckmnzans
    Other than two songs before, I recommend Nekoni and Gokigen.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Kimi igai:blush:

• Like Like x 1