JunJun

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by milaya, Jul 30, 2007.

1. foojason

foojason Kenkyuusei

That's so mean that it's hilarious!!

Looks like Junjun has grown accustomed to the group now. :lol:

2. Datalanche

Datalanche Kenkyuusei

And most of us to her, it seems. :) She looked great in the new PV. Alo! Hello, JunJun PB and DVD now, please.

3. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

^That's what I pray for everyday ;) Like I've said before, I don't own any photobooks, but if my dear Junjun released one, I would pre-order it, without thinking twice. :D
    But I do have a nice feeling that she'll be the first in the 8th generation to get one. (lol, don't quote this, if it turns out I'm wrong :roll: ;) ) but it really seems like UFA is pushing her more in some way, compared to Linlin and in some way a bit more than Aika.
    There's really a lot of H!P PB releases this year, if they keep up that speed next year, who knows, it's possible she'll have one too.

But Junjun also seem to have come a long way. In the beginning it seemed like Linlin would do best, she was the one who knew a bit japanese and had already been a backdancer and such, but now it actually seems like Junjun has raced past her :lol:

Yes! It's great to see her interact soo nice with the others. That she has no problems teasing poor Eri, must mean she's comfortable enough with the other members, to do so. :D

4. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

she sure has...and her japanese has immensely improved....
    sometimes i kinda forget she isn't japanese..lol

this girl just has it, the look...i have a few photos of her, from the H!P store..and it would be nice for her to have a PB release...i'd consider buying it.

5. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

I'm very happy to see Junjun and Eri getting soo much along with each other, my two fave members are getting good friends. <3 well they're both 19 and both a bit childish, so they have something in commen ;)

They look nice together.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Oh, and Junjun and Eri on helium (spelling?) in the weeks Haromoni was fun. But not enough Junjun, considering she wasn't in the show last week.

6. erin

erin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    ^ Junjun and Eri really look good together. <3

7. foojason

foojason Kenkyuusei

^ Yes they do. I wonder how jealous Sayumi is right now. Muahahahaha!

8. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

i am sure she is, then again maybe not, they are all really good friends. :D

9. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

Yay more Junjun & Eri cuteness <3
    [​IMG]
    They're just great together <3 <3

Oh, and watch out, Junjun goes back to the bananas :roll:
    What's with that girl and bananas.... lol

10. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

hahaha Kawaii Junjun....was that from the latest Haromoni episode? :lol:

11. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

^The caps with Eri was. The one with the banana is from when they show a preview of the next episode. Another "food" episode. :roll:
    But Junjun with a banana, means a good chance of a good episode.
    Sunday's episode was nice, they had a bicycle race, Junjun, Eri, Ai and Reina, against a 11 year old boy. The girl's bike was soo small, so Junjun looked adorable. And was not that good at it, but was cute without a doubt. It was a relay race, and Junjun was the last to go.
    She was pretty slow at the beginning, so they lost .. lol

EDIT;
    Junjun on the bicycle <3 <3 <3
    [​IMG]

A nice Junjun quote:

12. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

^ unfortunately there is still a lot of animosity between the old more traditional older generations towards the japanese, being that JunJun is chinese, of course her family and relatives would have this view, but being a younger more open minded generation, as JunJun is in, she would be a lot more accepting of the Japanese such as myself too.

By the way, JunJun is absolutely over the top, thru the mountain, around the ice polar caps, KAWAII in that pose above. Too bad Haromoni has gotten worse, instead of better, too bad they had to cut down on the episode time from 45 min to 23 min. :x

13. issa

issa Kenkyuusei

she looks huge on that small bicycle xDD haha! <3 <3

14. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

True, I just wrote a big asigment paper about the whole relationship between Japan and China (in the past 100 years) lol, became around 17 pages. But it was interesting to see how some chinese still feels about Japan, even the younger generations.
    And I ofcourse find it understandable, because it was crusual things comitted back then. But I think a lot of countries (if not all) have a certain grudge against another country. Like some danish people still hate Germany for what they did to Denmark under world war 2.
    Ofcourse China's situation is more extreme, but I'm happy that there's always people like Junjun, who sees things in a bigger perspective. I'm not in any way saying China should forget what Japan has done, but maybe be able to look past it as time goes by. The younger generation I mean.

But I guess it can be a kind of sensative topic, so I'll just move on and say, I love that picture of Junjun too. And yes Mikitan, she looks huge, which is the thing I love the most about that picture. She looks soo awkward and her look is kinda confused/lost, like: "what the heck am I doing here?" - well just send them a peace sign and look cute
    <3 <3

15. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

I'm looking foreward to the DVD release of MM's newest concert. I want to see Junjun preform. Since I don't think there were enough MM preformances in the aniversary concert.

Speaking of preformances, did anyone see MM's preformance on "Best artist 2007"?

Even though Junjun had no solo lines, she still tried to catch the attention of the camera.
    [​IMG]

Around that time, it seemed like she was a bit to busy flirting with the camera, that she forgot to follow the others.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And she looked soo happy <3 <3
    [​IMG]

Lol, and it the same line in all the caps. I guess Renai Revolution 21 is kinda repeative ;)

Oh, and I also got some Junjun in the Mail
    [​IMG]
    <3 <3 <3 <3

Now I'm still waiting for a Junjun PB. That would look nice on my shelve.

16. hanabi

hanabi Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    aiw78346
    She was so close to beating that kid in the bicycle race! :lol:

17. foojason

foojason Kenkyuusei

"Junjun in the mail" Sorry, this made me laugh. It made me think Junjun was a mail-order bride. XD

And I can see from your picture, does Junjun help you concentrate on your studies? :p

18. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

^lol, maybe I'll like her more to be a mail-order friend.
    Then we could go out and eat bananas or maybe play ping pong, she seemed pretty good at that.

hehe, I hoped she would help my studies a bit, but not even Junjun can help on those.

I WANT!!!
    [​IMG]
    For some reason i get a bit of Battle Royale vibe from it.

AND, I'm still in the strong believe that Junjun and Eri is a perfect match.
    [​IMG]

Oh, and haven't watched Haromoni yet (downloading it now)
    but I liked this capture of Junjun, she's soo pretty <3.
    [​IMG]

19. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

Haromoni.
    There were a lot of Junjun which was good, but the whole episode was about food.
    Task: The girls and two guys were presented with 3 dishes, and then they had to take some food from all the 3 dishes to their own plate, and in the end their plate had to weight a certain amounth (around 350 g), or else they weren't allowed to eat it.

And on the dessert plate, Junjun spotted a certain thing, the banana

Junjun spots the banana
    [​IMG]

Junjun peels the banana
    [​IMG]

Junjun gets weird comments about her banana behaviour
    [​IMG]

But Junjun don't care
    [​IMG]

Result: Neither of the girls were able to get the weight right, but the two guys were. Junjun was very dissapointed because that meant she wasn't allowed to get her banana. When she realized that if she hadn't put a round dessert thing on her plate, the weight had been perfect, she started to jump up and down, whining. Poor girl....

And what's haromoni without weird Junjun behaviour.
    Junjun is chosen to taste some kind of dessert, and after she tasted it, she smiles and I think people were pretty sure she'll say something like "Oishii!" instead she said "Arigatou Gozaimasu"
    [​IMG]
    Lol, and people were pretty -> :?:

20. nihonjinjanai

nihonjinjanai Kenkyuusei

last week haromoni@ was fun indeed.
    i think that round dessert thing supposes to resemble momotaro's peach?