Kaki Haruka (Kakki) / 4th Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Members' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 1, 2018.

1. rentanDAISUKI

rentanDAISUKI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Renka/Runa/Rika
    57k viewers stream. Truly the next centre.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Kaki Haruka will be the cover girl of Young Gangan (2020.9.4), this issue will come with Kaki Haruka and Hayakawa Seira's poster and IC card sticker, the magazine will be released on 21 August 2020.

young-gangan-17-cover.jpg

Mod note: thumbnail images larger than 750 x 750 pixels.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2020
    • Like Like x 8
  3. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
    • Like Like x 6
  4. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Kaki . . . :blush:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 5
  5. asakuraikun

asakuraikun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Inori / Ten / Tamami
    Skits really is being great for everyone... Kaki probably overcame almost any sign of shyness left for the sketches.

It's really impressive how popular she's getting in the past few months. I really think if we get another 4ki center, it's probably going to be her. I'm truly happy I'm supporting her since the beggining, and I want even more people to know about her :)

• Agree Agree x 5
  6. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Kaki >>> Endo in every aspect.

Endo is so bland and boring honestly. She's the most boring Nanaseish clone Nogi ever had. It's becoming worser than worse and people is seeing Nogizaka as a snoozefest and switching to keyakizaka and their new quality members.
    You can see it even here on the forum, Nogi's threads are so slow and dead compared to Keya's.

About Kaki, not only is a beauty, but she's talented, a good singer and much more dynamic and funny too.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Variety
    Kaki >>>Endo

Visuals
    Endo>>>Kaki

Vocals
    Kaki>>>Endo

Dance
    Endo>Kaki

Last edited: Sep 3, 2020
  8. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Debatable, in variety there's a huge difference. Endo is probably one of the most boring members the group ever had. Even Kotoko could be more energetic and funny than her lol.
    So it's more Kaki >>>>>>>>> Endo
    Endo alone would be boring AF, she's so passive, that's why they often put Kaki beside on her.

Visuals, they're both quite good. Endo follows more the stereotypes that are liked there on the group, but at least Kaki doesn't look like a wannabe clone of other already popular 46 members. Really, they're following the same pattern over and over and is stagnating at this point. She's like an Asuka clone but we already have Asuka on the group and she's more interesting and better than Endo by miles and her personality is not that bland and shy.

Vocals, Kaki is one of the best ones easily so here too there's a huge difference.

And in dance, I didn't see a huge difference here, they're pretty comparable.

So the real aspect in which Endo is better is on being a better lookalike of other already popular ace members of Nogizaka and portraying the "I'm shy protect me" chara which makes otakus go crazy.
    But it's becoming old at this point and I'm not surprised people seems more interested on Keya's new girls than Nogi's. Nogizaka is kinda on a flat situation recently and one of the main problems is that they're showing that the more you are like Endo, the more you can be succesful. They're not taking risks and following that formula over and over.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. muhyoujou

muhyoujou Kenkyuusei

Next time you want to complain about being unfairly treated as a troll try to think back to when you used Kaki's individual thread just to talk about Sakura being so boring that she made Nogi fans switch to Keyaki

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
  10. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    It's not Sakura herself the problem. I explained different times what are current Nogi problems. And one of the problems is already treating a member like Endo like an ace goddess despite there are huge things where she lacks in order to be more complete like previous Nogi aces, and treating Kaki more as an Endo support (cause Endo alone is bland AF), than a talented ace that should be considered better by miles. They're showing that being like Endo is perfect and she doesn't even try to improve on having a more lively personality and not being that stale, cause they're gonna reward and give all the opportunities of being the 4th gen ace to her otherwise. Treated like a goddess from the beginning while doing the minimum.

And you can't say Nogi is not starting to become to bland and boring. You can see even in the forum the difference of fans interactions and support on their threads compared to Keya ones. Even on variety Keya is surpassing Nogi, which is crazy considering it has always been one of Nogi's strongest points while Keyakitte was much worse. I tried to defend Nogi's reputation on Keyakitte's thread, but you can really see how much Keya fans are enjoying and commenting it more than people do on Nogichuu.
    You should even thank that I sometimes come here to make things more lively or the difference would be even bigger.
    So it's not just an opinion that comes from me, but maybe there's a real problem in Nogizaka decisions and future if the MAIN group has less support and interest than his sister groups.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

It will be more interesting to compare Kaki to Seira
    Variety
    Seira>Kaki>>>>Endo

Visuals
    Endo=Seira >>>Kaki

Vocals
    Seira=Kaki>> Endo

Dance
    Seira=Endo>Kaki

Kaki is more of a Wota/Idol fan attractor while Endo is the Casual/Gen Public attractor

12. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    That doesn't make sense at all (and saying that Seira is prettier than Kaki is subjective and I don't agree), but Seira is probably my favourite 4th gen member and I agree she deserves more in Nogi's future, so whatever you tried to point out totally has my support lol

13. NyanNyan's Pet

All I want to say is that Kaki and Seira are neck and neck the best among 4th gen. Imo, whoever comes next is not even close. Got a preview when they dominate Principal. Whether variety or performing on stage they can easily deliver the goods. But Endo is favored and already groomed as one of the group's ace or face, whatever you want to call it. That's just how it goes with this group. Well, I get that and I don't mind. She's not a top favorite of mine but I still like her. Hey, she's not boring and bland. Someone else in 4th gen is but I'm not gonna say who. :whistle:

• Agree Agree x 6
  14. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

I think I know who that bland 4ki is and I Agree it aint Endo.

15. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

I can see Endo and Kaki having a similar trajectory to Nanase and Maiyan respectively. Endo being the Sakamichi "It Girl" type with Kaki being the perfect, flawless girl/woman that everyone idolizes and looks up to.

Endo = Shy girl next door type, but at the same time with a feeling of being elite and unapproachable, and also a sense of mystery and melancholy. Timid in variety but having a powerful stage presence as a performer.
    Kaki = Beautiful and seemingly perfect but also with a feeling of being approachable and disarming, confident, capable, reliable, intelligent, funny, charming, and extremely talented in many ways (singing, acting, art).

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

I hate the whole idea of successorship but I completely agree that Kaki exudes Maiyan vibes. Like the "good at everything", the perfect idol vibes. Management probably knows this and doesn't want to push her because they think she'll stand out too much on her own if she gets pushed.

I think we just need to wait a few more years to see Kaki's domination reign in Nogi. Boy, can't wait till that happens ;)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Saku has a reaally good low register voice. Remember when she sing "Love is Over"? That was surprised me. How low and soft her voice can get!

Saku also has good dancing skill. Her mouse CM show how sharp and powerful, yet beautiful and elegant her dance is.

Saku's main forte is her acting skill. She is really good at it and can bring the character she played, alive. She looks like someone totally different. I believe when she got acting gig, she will bloom even stronger.

So, which one is the best, Saku or Kaki? Kaki, of course. That's why I choose her as my 4th gen Oshimen.:D As Nogi doko e and skit always mention, she is the Ms. Perfect.:D
    But, I won't call Saku boring or weak member. It is only for those who see her with just a glance and don't bother to find more about her. She is more to that than meet the eyes.

So, which one is my least favorite member of 4th gen? None. I just can't find a member that I don't like, even the new 5.

Kaki also need Saku. Saku is a perfect bully target for her. [hehe]

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. NyanNyan's Pet

When? Where to find this?

19. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Samu no Koto.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. NyanNyan's Pet

Ah that one. Forgot it already. Thanks for reminding.