Kakizaki Memi (Memitan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 Graduated Members' started by ForrestFuller, May 11, 2016.

1. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    "I spend time with Manafi because I love her."

such a wonderful response to the blog

2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Yet another new Memi blog post: Memi's secret tribute to Manafi. It's an acrostic, where the first letters of each line of part of the post spell out: "Thank you for everything. I love you."

It's getting some good reaction from Japanese fans, who indicate that it sounds natural, so they didn't realize it was a code. It actually sounded a bit odd to me, but I didn't realize it was a code until I read about it. Reading it now, though, it seems fairly natural.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I share the odd feeling, for no other reason that is a message towards Manafi, but it's full of Neru clothes lol
    Nice post though :chuffed:

4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Screencaps from the Ima ni Miteiro MV (subbed)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Not enough Memi for me, but others probably noted the turn-and-look as a privilege. Like Tekemoto's pout. Memi is not the most expressive member, of course. But I'm glad they seem to be trying to find a way of featuring her calm directness.

5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

some1 brought a clock for Memi autograph session. Does this clock looks like the one in RE:Mind?

[​IMG]

source

6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Memi blog post: A date with Mii-Pan (Sasaki Mirei).

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

EDIT: The pic of Memi and the caterpillar was taken at some Alice in Wonderland display. A Japanese poster called it "Memi in Wonderland." In Japanese: Fushigi no Kuni no Memi 不思議の国のめみ. The Japanese title of the book Alice in Wonderland is Fushigi no Kuni no Alice 不思議ののアリス: "Alice of the Country of Wonders" 

Last edited: Mar 7, 2018
  8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Tweet from a person who met Memi and Manafi in a public washroom in Harajuku on Wednesday. Says they were impossibly cute, and cast an aura even in the middle of a crowd.

10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Memi, Kumi and Sarina will appear on a TV show on Saturday: Otoboke Pops. It's a "music talk show." More detail and a clip from a Nogi appearance in the Hiragana thread.

[​IMG]

I'd love to be able to post some of the wonderful pics Memi has been putting on Message recently. She doesn't post that often, but some of the posts and most of the pics and videos are great. Her last blog post was about a week ago, but she posts one or more messages every day or two. I wonder if she's resting between school terms, on a holiday, or hard at work on something. I'm hoping for the last -- although some easy time at home, among people who all support her, might be refreshing. I do get the sense from Message and blog that she remains in Tokyo. She and Mirei have gone out together at least once and maybe more. She and Manafi have gone to Disney together (photos in Message).

11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Okay, here are a couple of photos from the Disney visit, from a new blog post mentioning the Saturday handshake event and her appearance on a TV show Saturday evening.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

From Ozeki's blog:

[​IMG]

Rika-chan writes that she was invited to do a Showroom together -- implying it was by Memi -- and says she wants to do one as soon as possible. Sounds good to me.

No blog post from Memi in the four days since the handshake event. No Message for the past couple of days. I guess she's concentrating on improving her singing, hoping to get a solo of some kind on the album. Or maybe she has one already...? I'm optimistic, lol.

One comment on the pic below (from Takase's blog) was that Memi's eyes were scary. I can see that. She's not the kind of idol who seems to be begging fans for support. She's more the princess type who looks as if she expects it. In handshake, she is sometimes fooled with by guests, but when they say they like other members she gets huffy and browbeats them a bit.

[​IMG]

13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Memi tells the Nagano Asahi Shinbun about Hiragana's year of rapid progress. She says her parents came to Budoukan, her father to all three nights. His praise for her performance made her feel she had been able to do something to please her parents. Her father told her that her voice had gotten good, and she says she is working on her singing, so she can get a solo song.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Memi blog: Saturday handshake event, with pics (and guest reports).

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Memi blog post: Cherry-blossoms and new TV shows. She said in handshake that she was expecting KeyaBINGO but was surprised by Hiragana Oshi. This is what nine promising new members can bring, Hime-san: a new level for the entire group.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

18. うそつき

うそつき Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Maybe it is just me but Memi look kinda similar to Berika in the latest single Hiragana PV. Especially when she puts on glasses..... awfully cute, love it!

19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I see that sometimes, too. I think of her as a more talkative Berika, lol.

On another matter, both Toshi-chan (in her blog) and Memi (in Message) have said they're working on making their voices louder. For a stage play, a loud voice is essential. And Hiragana is now rehearsing their stage-play, which will be on in late April-early May. They have not yet started recording the album, which will come out in late May. I suspect management is deciding right now on formations and units, and getting songs written for them.

20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Techi-Memi. In this little interview -- from where, I'm not sure -- Memi talks about loving acting and about dreaming of a photobook...when she's twenty. She recounts what happened when Techi cut her hair. Memi told her she looked "handsome" (ikemen) and Techi gave her a kabedon: pushing her up against a wall and looming over her. "I love her," said Memi. Translated interview.

[​IMG]

I had actually been a bit uneasy recently that Memi had not posted to her blog in over a week, and that she is posting even to Message less than usual. But in one of her Messages, she says that that day they had been rehearsing the play, and added a very positive emoji of a face smiling and blushing. Made me think she may just have been working too intensely to spend time and attention creating a blog post. But most likely that was also because of the first week of school, which this likely is.

She then wrote that she said "meow" (i.e., nyaa) to Hiyo-tan -- something she does often to Takase, it seems -- but Hiyo-tan asked her "what's wrong?" Memi and Takase are not together for the new stage play: Memi is with Kage-chan and most of the 2gens in the younger team ("Team Castanet").

EDIT: Here's the first art of the kabe-don scene. More to come, no doubt. By @pinopai_27

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 5, 2018