Kawamura Mahiro (Rottii) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. shirai46

shirai46 Kenkyuusei

Well unfair I would say in the case of the whole 2nd gen and under member system.
    Just to carry the name under or 2nd means, the senbatsu will almost look the same everytime and the chance to enter it is really small. Just around 1-3 2nd gen members have the chance to enter senbatsu.

And those 2 slots are a lot of times for Inoue and Marika.

Yeah Himetan seems to have fans in japan and here on the forum,but Rotti seems to only get support on the forum.

2. kazu55

kazu55 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    Twitter:
    MacRedmoon
    Sometimes I wonder if she really was that unpopular in Japan... but then, that nogibingo AD guy oshied her, and considering how big television impact it seems anomaly... if someone can give us a little light here...

3. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    The other problem is that soon Nogi is gonna have some graduations and then they are gonna have a few holes in Senbatsu. Nogi has been lucky not to lose most of their centers so far, but what is gonna happen when they stop losing their top members? The 2nd generation hasn't gotten a push, the 3rd generation is coming in, and the 1st generation was pretty much left to fight for themselves.. I'm hoping that when members start to graduate they'll push Rottii forward. It would probably also help if they actually had a theater like AKB.

4. shirai46

shirai46 Kenkyuusei

I am not an AKB fan or anything, but I wished they had atleast 2-3 teams. The 2nd gens and unders doing their own thing ? Or having 2 of these A-Side songs?

Yeah I think 2nd and unders got the worst time ever.The 1st gen(unders) and the regular senbatsu members have kind of the similar age. So let's assume everyone gets older and the regular senbatsus start to leave Nogizaka, that's when also the unders and 2nd gens start to leave. I know not all of them.

The 3rd gen on the other hand will come, when Unders,2nd and Regular members already graduated.
    The 2nd gens and unders were never pushed and the regular girls will leave Nogizaka well known in public and will model, be in movies or whatever they might do.

I hope you guys understand what I am trying to say. And I hope I didn't say anything wrong and understood the system correctly. :)

5. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Anyone have any updates on Rottii? It seems like Nogi46 life has been too quiet recently.

6. NogiFan

NogiFan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Well, she updated her official blog several days ago and she has a habit of only update her blog a few times or once each week. Anyway, one reason some of the Undergirls haven't been updating their blogs on a regular basis is that they've been on a mini tour. Their last show was on April 23rd but after a short break they'll be back on the road. Furthermore, she is an under members so the exposure to the media is not the same as those in Senbatsu

7. norigiri

norigiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Very interesting Video!!:flower:

if the video does not show watch the video here

8. NogiFan

NogiFan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    sweet, It was nice of her hanging out with Rarin recently.

9. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Episode 9...I'm behind on watching those. :(

10. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

11. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    The Karaoke Battle (Kawamura Mahiro)- 20160601

if the video does not show watch the video here
    EDIT: I found a longer version, complete with her final marks

Last edited: Jun 2, 2016
  12. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

what was her score ?

13. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

IIRC it was a 97 and some change.

14. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

thanks for the reply and really proud of Rottii's performance in the karaoke battle:)

her score is 97.248

Last edited: Jun 3, 2016
  15. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    YASSSSS. Mahiro is amazing. I really hope she keeps getting karoke gigs.

• Like Like x 1
  16. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    at this rate I want her to get the hell out of nogizaka and make her own amazing solo career before she gets too old to do that...

17. shirai46

shirai46 Kenkyuusei

So did she win? This song looked really difficult, when I look at the amount of little boxes and how often it goes up and down.I also love how the people there are rubbing it into management's faces, for wasting such a talented person.

"How come you got chosen only 2 times for senbatsu"
    "You are more of and artist instead of an idol"
    and this time they also mentioned/asked how she is only in senbatsu twice.

Rotti is literally rotting inside of Nogizaka. Yes everyone has a different opinion about beauty, but you can't deny how amazing she looks. She has the moves, the voice, the face and her funny accent. I fell in love with her, when I first discovered about her.

18. NogiFan

NogiFan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
  19. RelaxRelapse

RelaxRelapse Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    She did not win unfortunately, and I totally agree. I honestly don't understand why she isn't in senbatsu every time. She's always been interesting on variety shows, she's not bad looking, and above all she's an amazing singer.

I can honestly say, unless things change, that she is one of the few members that I'm a big fan of that I wouldn't mind see graduate just because it feels like she's being held back.

20. hart123

hart123 Member Stage48 Donor

:ome: Happy Birthday Rotti :ome:
    Our best singer in Nogi :flower: