TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

@Crossheart
    You may want to check your link, it got scrambled somehow.[hehe]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2016
  2. YuNcHuNsA

YuNcHuNsA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Moriya was a monster this ep

3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Not just here but everywhere -- blog, mags, etc. -- Akanen seems to be hitting her stride.

4. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

If you ask me, Akanen was the one leaving most drastic impression this episode. She looks just fine and comfortable when doing her first sortie.
    Then a moment later, you realize she is doing a suicide run, cost her dearly. Could be due to Tsuchida milk condensers effect...

...Well, more discovery for us.
    Nanako could have suffered the same fate with Akanen. Just take a look at her eating style, and the after-effect[hehe].
    Also apparently, Zuumin blog that used as the intro was half-taken and not in full-context. Doesn't change a fact that it had created one good episode though.

5. noily

noily Kenkyuusei

looks like everyone hate lose to Harada, is she hated so much because she is annoying? :) (just look at suzumoto expression when she lose to aoi)
    lol-ed at tsuchi chance that turn into kawaii chance. maybe his fetish to give something to idol's opened mouth.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
  6. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Techii doesn't need tsuchida chance …[hehe]

7. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2016
  8. Atreyu

Atreyu Kenkyuusei

I absolutely lost it at Shida's reaction to Yoghurt + Ketchup. I was expecting reactions like this, but not by her, in such a way.
    Also a double smirk at Odanana: The duet with Sawabe was "special", so to say, and that reaction to Yoghurt + Ketchup? She says she likes it but her face doesn't quite say so...

As if Danger Kawakami was holding up a muchaburi kanpe sign with "Just say you like it and keep eating" on it.

9. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Neru appears to have a unique tongue senses like inaba AD ???:^O^:

10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

This was one of Oda's best episodes. The look on her face when she was claiming to like the concoction. The way she dragged Sawabe into that duet. Golden.

Just for Neru's sake, maybe I'll try yogurt and ketchup...or maybe not.

11. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Sugai-sama: Horsemanship.
    Nanako: Egg. (lol at the writing, and how it ranked 2nd below Natto, in her supposed personal best egg category...)
    Neru: Yogurt. (Her best combination is Yogurt-Ketchup, which is well, received mixed reaction lol)
    Ozeki: Cheese. (Kind of funny that her top cheese, is not a high-grade cheese as you expect, lol.)
    Dana: "Enchanted" Movie
    Didn't put too much thought on it. I know yogurt will lose it's fermented taste to ketchup thou. You might want to use plain yogurt...if you're trying.:whistle:

12. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    Depending on the kind of yogurt it is, I think it might be good. I love mayonnaise + ketchup and, of course, yogurt + tomato is huge in middle eastern cuisine. I could see them going well together!

[​IMG]

13. BlackSwan

BlackSwan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Twitter:
    TaintedWingsFS
    Yes. Never tried a cup of Ketchup+Yogurt, but I love Kebap (it has ketchup+yogurt!)
    [​IMG]

14. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    ^^ definitely! Also, can I just say that kinako + yogurt sounds delicious

I watched the episode and was amused to find out Oda Nana totally took her Enchanted description word-for-word from the Japanese wikipedia page for the movie https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/魔法にかけられて
    It's comforting to know they have to do their own research for this show lol

15. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Enchanted is one of my favorite movie too. And Oda Nana sings well. Slowly we found out more members can actually sing.

16. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

well, people that call neru Yoghurt + Ketchup is weird are more weirdo :XD:

17. jokoyamajui

jokoyamajui Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagasawananako
    Yes, I too like tomato and yogurt together with other savory foods. Not sure about eating straight-up ketchup and yogurt though. It also depends on the yogurt that is being used. After all, a lot of Japanese yogurt is a bit different than other yogurts around the world. Anyway, my biggest question I had after the end of the show is: "Why don't I pick up kinako more often?" The combination of it and yogurt sounds divine.

I think the jibun no history are fun and this last episode was similar. You get to know a lot more about the members. Also, I was watching nogizaka this morning and it reminded me of how much I like the keyakitte hosts. I know bananaman is quite popular, but I am not in love with them. Though, I do not watch much nogizaka, but I have seen bananaman on television a billion times--enough times to draw a conclusion. Speaking of hosts, someone needs to get the guy from HKT O-dekake to host another show

18. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Gotta agree with that last statement. I like Tsuchida Sawabe combo much more than Bananaman. I think they are part of what makes Keyakake so interesting to me.

19. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Usually you can have tomato sauce or ketchup with yogurt, but I've never seen the other way around until Neru showed us....
    Afaik, tomato based sauce with yogurt is quite common in some countries, that is more tomato and little yogurt. Neru concoction was yogurt with ketchup dressing... :^^;:

20. BlackSwan

BlackSwan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Twitter:
    TaintedWingsFS
    OT:
    I remember several times where Shitare was pretty... cold (an ass) towards the girls. I prefer Himura a lot. About Odekake, Goto is not that great, but passable. It's the "co-host" who is... useless.
    Did Neru talked about her post-graduation's plans? (Scandinavia)