Single Keyakizaka46 1st [Silent Majority] (2016/04/06)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by leocgomes, Feb 6, 2016.

1. haryo48

haryo48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    of course I know, her HS not worth like ikoma, she's also calm not attractive like ikoma. I don't hate her she's my top 10 member. I just won't she has haters, because push member always has much haters.

2. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    What is an individual PV?

3. AitorBernkastel

AitorBernkastel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    It's an video (I think it's around 2 mins of video) in which the girls, individually, appear. Nogizaka also does that.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2016
  4. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Yes... that's what I thought an individual PV would be, too. But, appear to do what?

5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@MaiAkikoChan we dont know what kind of content from the individual video....til they release the 1st single.

6. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Do they usually have a set theme for the video to generally be about? Or just girls do whatever they want? What were/are Nogi individual PV usually like?

But for sure it isn't like Momusu's individual MV, where each girl has their own version (video-camera-focus-wise) of the MV, right?

7. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Wow...so Hirate is getting a solo? That's probably the fastest I've ever seen a member of the 48/46-family get a solo lol. She's kind of my default bias atm since I recognize her the easiest...so yay? lol

8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

if you purchase any Nogi46 cd, i believe these individual video is very similar to Nogizaka46. It contains lots of different theme like cooking, singing, random stuff (too many to list them)

its not the same as oshicam of the MV from Morning Musume

9. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    actually the individual pv's are kinda random artsy videos enhancing the members charm. some of the vids are great short movie, a passage reading, dancing randomly and else, but sometimes the vids are just random awful nonsense. Some members got privilege to sing a solo/duo songs and all of them are great, don't know what keyaki would get though
    by the way here's some sample

if the video does not show watch the video here hoshino minami bonus solo song

10. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Thanks, I'll fix that :)

Sent with Taptalk

11. lonely_cookies

lonely_cookies Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    I'm so so pumped for this single. Pre-ordered all types :^O^:
    I love that they're going for a 'city' sort of look, with the CD covers, and with the song titles, 'Shibuya River' and 'Yamanote sen'. Gives them a fashionable vibe, different to any other idol groups. Also the Silent Majority PV might be something like Sekai de Ichiban Kodoku na Lover!

12. satoshiash

satoshiash Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Very nice covers! I like the type A. The uniforms and also the logo patch looks like they are wearing a shigeki no kyouji (sorry I'm not sure what they are called) uniform haha only in blue. :p

13. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I'm a bit surprised at such an early solo, I hope the hype doesn't kill her popularity.

And while I initially was rooting for Imaizumi, I'm kind of annoyed that they gave her so much while they snubbed Sugai. It's only the first single though, and it makes sense to give smaller units to the girl who already has idol experience, I guess we'll see how it goes.

14. Marieyu48

Marieyu48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I think this single is going to be amazing! The covers, the single, everything :cute: I like the SKE elegant vibe they're making, it looks pretty unique from an idol group.

I also think is too soon to have a solo and a duet already and having some members performing like 1 song *cough* Neru *cough*, I just hope that for the next single management organizes the distribution of songs like that is going to happen tho

15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

parts of MV (location of the MV is a contruction site near Shibuya station)

credit : uploader

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
  16. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    So much to I can see much from Yuuka because she is behind the Center xD

Sent with Taptalk

17. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    IT'S A COOL DANCE BASED MV!!!
    SOLD IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. Gwen

Gwen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    newgen48
    Pretty nice preview! I can't want to see the whole PV. Yurina look badass in the PV.

19. ikand

ikand Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Now I'm glad Hirate is the first center. I couldn't see the other member pull off such an amazing performance.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    OMFG SUCH PV SUCH MUSIC SUCH CHOREO SUCH CENTER GAAAAAAH ok i'm sold

EDIT: I hope they'll get the record of most number of sales for debut single in all 48/46 history