Single Keyakizaka46 1st [Silent Majority] (2016/04/06)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by leocgomes, Feb 6, 2016.

1. Marieyu48

Marieyu48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    OMG Yurina looked so badass! She's been going up and up in my rankings!
    This single can't get any better :banana:

2. ABF48

ABF48 Member

They're giving this different feels compared to nogizaka..

I have feeling this song would became big, like it will sold like crazy digitally..

and the center is such a visual. (glad she do a short hair, it leaves such big impression imo)

Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  3. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    did Watanabe Rika forget to move at the beginning? [hehe]

4. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

Yurinaaaa:shocku::shocku::cute:can't believe shes 14 !!!
    such a badass MV! the dance is so cool! definitely one of the strongest debut in the 48g

5. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

sorry for double post
    lol i saw it too!![hehe][hehe] at first it look like part of the choreography, but then i saw it was Rika so i am so suspicious

6. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    damn yurina is a beast!!! keyakizaka has a bright future ahead

7. satoshiash

satoshiash Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Goodness! The PV is such hype I don't really know much about the girls but I agree and bound to know them more now! Super awesome and cool! I like the solo part of the center, her voice is not the typical sweet and high pitch idol. Keep doing that Keyakizaka!

And yes! I agree (hoping) that they'll get the record of most number of sales in a debut single!!! GO KEYAKIZAKA! I'll buy the type A sold with the center haha

Also the center has a solo song already? :O I really hope she doesn't get much hate as Ikoma.

8. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I don't know if you're satisfied by the previous answers but it's basically a short film and the content is usually entirely up to the girls themselves. Sometimes they do it in pairs, and sometimes they work with special directors. But the work is very unique and interesting. Some members write their own songs, some invent their own choreographies, a lot write the script of their original acting situations, but usually they're teamed with a leave a lot to a small group of staff.

I don't recall any theme for a single's solo PVs

9. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

Wow I'm impressed by their dancing! Since Nogi has been criticized in the past for its fluffy choreographies, I'm glad Keyaki is taking on a different route. Hirate has a great presence, she's a natural ace. I can't wait!

10. lonely_cookies

lonely_cookies Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    So hyped, this single just keeps getting better. I feel like a traitor, I'm more excited for this than I am for Nogi's new single [hehe]

11. leocgomes

leocgomes Member Stage48 Donor

12. newromantics

newromantics Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Woah, Keyakizaka really delivered the best debut single.
    I loved everything aside from some parts of choreography, especially in second verse. But overall it was SO, SO GOOD.

Hiratechi as center is just damn legendary, her voice, her moves, her everything...I'm G O N E. She is too good for a 14 year-old kid. Like her moves are so sharp and she really is a great dancer and on top of that her voice??? her tone is very pleasant to ears??? She is The Ace tbh. Also, Yurina did very good with her facial expressions, like no girl you just did NOT, is she a good actress too? CHILL, YURINA.

Habu is so pretty, Yuiful was great, also i love N I J I K A and F U Y U K O, Rika is such a ponkotsu lmao, RI SA NEEDS TO CENTER KEYAKIS NEXT SINGLE.

Kobayui makes me uncomfortable, I mean ok she looks kinda like Nanase but why their facial expressions are the same? Did management make her do that so she becomes as big as Nishino, lol.

• Like Like x 1
  13. LeGionClan

LeGionClan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I really loved it.... From the PV, song, Uniform... Perfect for me

14. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Excuse while i eat my words for doubting about Hirate being center.

*jaw drop*

Edit: hey, some of the clothes that the front members uses in the non dance parts are the same as the mechakari CMs

15. kazu55

kazu55 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    Twitter:
    MacRedmoon
    Could only said one word : awesome

16. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Holy ********
    I can't believe this is this good, I actually had to listen to it twice to make sure it was as good as I thought it was the first time!

Yurina... Unbelievable, I can't believe she is 14 lol
    This is the closest to a perfect ace I've seen since Acchan, like she could be the center for the next 10 singles and I would be ecstatic. How can she be so cute and cool at the same time, and still only 14? I don't think I've ever seen a member so young be so cute. I'm glad I chose her as my oshi in keyaki, because she just proved me right 1000 times over in this mv.

The song is ridiculously good, this is coming from someone who doesn't like cool songs as much as idol pop songs. But holy **** this song is amazing. This sounds like a song a group would release 2-3 years after they debuted, and are hitting their peak musically (for me in nogi like around kizuitara time, or AKB like hebirote time). But it's not, it's their debut single!?!? This will be hard to top lol

The mv, again, ridiculously amazing.
    And I usually don't care about mv's that much but I couldn't stop watching this one. And it's still playing.

10/10. This exceeded all my expectations, this is f*cking perfect.

• Like Like x 1
  17. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    the MV is just so-so, nothing really special but not bad either. But the song is awesome!!! really love hirate yurina, she'll probably would become the queen of sakamichi series in next few years

18. foreverfreespirit

foreverfreespirit Kenkyuusei

Love the song and I'm impressed by Hirate centre. Yuiful is also one of my favourites. The only girl I don't like is the one on the other side of Hirate with the ears that stick out, but maybe that's something a different hairdo will fix

19. BerryLove

BerryLove Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Wow this song is so good! So great for their debut single. All the girls look great ~

And I'm so proud of Hiratechi. For a young girl she's very talented. So so happy she got to center this.

Now I'm really excited for this single to come out.

20. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    While I'm still a bit mixed on Hirate being center (I love her but I'm not completely sold on her voice), this debut concept is AMAZING.

It's actually very militaristic, with a bit of "what can you do (in life, for your country, etc.)?". VERY interesting - I haven't actually seen anything close to it, especially not in the mainstream.