Single Keyakizaka46 8th [Kuroi Hitsuji] (2019/02/27)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 14, 2019.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I thought Techi was intentionally going for that gracefully contained approach. Worked for me. But maybe it's an injury.

This song reminds me of Parco, in that there is a wide divergence of opinion about an unusual, somewhat old-fashioned song. Watching it again a couple of times, I get more and more enthused about the MV.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2019
  2. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I'm a Keya lover, but I just couldn't help hear in my head "...Nobody but you"... (Wonder Girls) :^^;:

• Like Like x 2
  3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Next Friday, a special performance on M-Station! First TV performance of Black Sheep, five days before release.

[​IMG]

Also on that show: Sekai no Owari (whose Stargazer MV Techi appears in).

Last edited: Feb 16, 2019
  4. hajimetal

hajimetal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I feel like they really went for that k-pop style for the Nobody MV. The choreography is seductive—the key is the hip movements, which is a main characteristic of pretty much all k-pop girl group choreo. Aki-P has really been trying to snatch that korean/international audience. I feel like the k-pop vibe doesn't suit Keyakizaka46, but for a B-side I guess it's acceptable.

Also the MV is way too Techi-centered. I mean, yes, she is the center, but I could barely catch the other members. Would be nice if the screentime were more evenly distributed.

• Agree Agree x 5
  5. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    anybody have keya's mv screentime distribution statistics from first single up to now? would really like to know if the screentime is getting worse or always been the same

6. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Only by watching, I think it's getting worse. But yeah, it would be nice to see the statistics.

• Agree Agree x 4
  7. cvbm

cvbm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I only found the 8th single's screen time

https://twitter.com/toomuchidea/status/1091244253571801088?s=09

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Tapatalk

8. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Being too focused in screentime would kill the concept of the video. The idea of comparing the screentime distribution to see its progress sounds like a nonsensical attempt.

Sorry for the spicy comment, I just don't know why sometimes in a good video people still try to find its bad side. Besides, no need to worry about members' screentime in Keyakizaka, because every single one of them have been in front row at least once and have a good, solid screentime.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2019
    • Like Like x 16
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Well yeah, but that's how you get "Jurina and co.", "Sayanee and co.", etc. Other members have a chance to be up front, yes. But they doesn't give them proper chance to shine.

• Agree Agree x 4
  10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Everybody's right. It all depends how much you like Hirate's work. If you think it's stunning and outstanding, then you can't de-emphasize her. That's how I see her. But the opposite opinion is justifiable, too: that she's good but not great. And it's true that a huge star can block the progress of those around her.

But management looks at sales figures -- which really have been amazing with Hirate, right from the start of a new group -- and holds on. They also have their own judgment and listen to the judgment of other entertainment pros, a goodly number of whom seem to think she's something special.

As for time on-screen, I think that's hard to judge in an objective, numerical way. How close to the camera do you have to be to be "on-screen"? Can you share "on-screen" with one other person? Two? Ten? The only way is just to watch the MV's and make a subjective judgment, I think. It seems to me (subjectively) that the complaints about screentime really started around Fukyouwaon and the screentime division has been more or less consistent since then.

EDIT: Someone has posted their estimate of Techi's schedule over the next couple of weeks:

向日葵◢͟│⁴⁶友梨奈‏ @G9aBHP7S4puXWZd
    ♡平手友梨奈関連♡
    2/18(月)〜2/21(木) SOL School of Lock radio
    2/22(金) 20:00〜 Mステ Music Station
    2/22(金) 24:59〜 バズリズム(日テレ) Buzz Rhythm (NTV)
    2/23(土) 10:30〜 アカデミー賞まるわかりガイド(日テレ) Japan Academy Awards Guide show (NTV)
    2/27(水) 黒い羊&スターゲイザー release Black Sheep single
    3/1 (金) 21:00〜 アカデミー賞 授賞式(日テレ系) Japan Academy Awards ceremony (NTV)
    3/6(水) 響DVD&Blu-ray release Hibiki film

Lots of work (much pre-recorded). Lots of juicy publicity for Black Sheep and Hibiki.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 3
  11. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I certainly agree that trying to get an appropriate screen time down to the second for each MV would be absolutely destructive. However, there is something good to be said about a general, somewhat appropriate distribution across all MVs once averaged.

12. tmfce

tmfce Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okamura Minami
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  13. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    • Like Like x 6
  14. Groswi

Groswi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    imaizumiyui
    ok this made me really happy <3 :blush:

• Like Like x 2
  15. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

I LOVE IT :blush: The song really brightens up my day.
    And how can Moriya look so pretty while swimming? Wish there could've been a Yuuka underwater scene as well.

upload_2019-2-16_21-27-55.png
    SO SWEET <3 I've always thought this captain/co-captain pair was one of the most stable friendship/bonds within the group :)

Does anyone know what the two say in the beginning of the MV?

• Like Like x 2
  16. DIO

DIO Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wadamaaya
    Good MV by Yuukanen

17. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

18. sungjong

sungjong Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
    Heel no Taka-sa is a nice music video. both look very beautiful especially moriya's water scenes in the beginning. i find the camera angle/perspective to be interesting at some parts.

• Agree Agree x 3
  19. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Beautiful PV! I personally love the PV for Heel no Taka-sa more than Nobody, but both are nice :blush:

Also, I find it interesting that even though the PV is mainly a horizontal video, there are scenes which look good if we watch it as a vertical video. Sorry if it's confusing, I can't really explain it in English! :^^;:

Since Moriya's role in Kuroi Hitsuji is a female worker, I can feel the connection between Heel no Taka-sa and the former. But maybe it's just me.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    err.. it sounds and looks like 90s-00s jpop.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1