1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Keyakizaka46 x SHOWROOM

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by kanjo, Jun 21, 2017.

1. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    really amazing how fast the 46 girls amassed the number of followers ~!

@Tuturu should've guess that!~ they did it multiple times in the SR too

2. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Got to give Techi some credit for being #6 and only 3000 behind the leader with exactly 0 SR appearances.

• Like Like x 1
  3. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

yeah, she definetly nailed it. Maybe it will be lot different if she doing it with other member
    wow Memi? I though youre Suzumon oshi :confused:

And i think, -not to disrespect Sugai-, Neru really boost her viewer

4. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Yuuka's SR is a good combination of 2 popular members, who are popular both with the fans and general audience. Even if Yuuka do her SR without Neru, she would still get 60~70k viewers.

5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Does Mon being my oshi mean I can't support other members, too? I'm currently trying to translate every blog post by Mon, Neru, Techi and Memi. Those are the members I pay most attention to. But of course, they aren't all. This group has.... I mean, these groups have so many interesting members.

I would have thought the presence of Neru would have bumped up Sugai's totals, but the numbers were rising quickly even before she showed up. Like 40K within not many minutes. I'm not certain whether the full list of members to be present was known ahead of time or not. I see Sugai, by dint of her amazing effort, continuing to build her popularity. She is so hard-working and well-organized that she seems to improve all the time in all directions: talk, performance, beauty.... And she is also a kind of Japanese ideal: a beautiful high-class young lady with a summer home in Karuizawa, but who is also a hard-working regular person.

I've been meaning to mention that I have enjoyed the massively multi-member Showrooms, but I really prefer solo flights, as long as the member can handle them. Kyonko and Memi can, for sure, since they've done it well before, in very different ways. In fact, almost all the Hiraganas have. And this year Nijika did a good job and Mii-chan did a great job. On the other hand, it appears that Mon may be better when somebody else carries the ball and she can just insert herself in the kinds of wonderful ways she did in that multi-member show.

To me, the secret of a solo show is being relaxed and open (to the extent possible). People like Mii-pan and Takemoto were successful talking a mile a minute in their solo Showrooms last year, filling all the dead air. Memi left lots of silence, and we just watched her face shifting as she read messages and decided what to respond to.

I prefer a quieter, slower pace like Memi's or Mii-chan's, but there are various ways that can work, it seems to me. And I suspect that the "more talking" approach appeals to more people. Kyonko, so well prepared and responsive, and neither too quiet nor too loud, was really the champion last year, as far as I was concerned.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2017
  6. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    I am shocked though. Neru is getting a lot of hate because of the Showroom. The comments section in Youtube for Sugai's Showroom does not look good for Neru.

7. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    It's Youtube what do you expect?

8. af8!

af8! Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    What kind of hate is she getting?

9. formula77

formula77 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xujiaqi
    im still new fan, i have some questions
    does member just start to do showroom live ???
    and how does watanabe rika is doing ?? she's my fav and i want to know more about her

10. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    The comments section of YouTube doesn't look good for anyone especially those who comment.
    To call it a cesspool would be an insult to cesspools.

11. formula77

formula77 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xujiaqi
    i found that video and i watched it, people in comments needs to chill she was just playing around like normal people in her age !! nothing wrong with that

12. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

meh.. people are just harboring hate for Neru, when there were 3 people in that showroom and two of them pulling off the same prank on the chaptin
    they probably don't know what a joke is or having fun with someone
    even when Sugai-sama did the twin tails on Neru, and Neru began crying and the other girls also cried in unison
    now that's great teamwork

and wha... second broadcast from Nijika, i guess we probably won't ever see some of the members for a long time

13. shiro apk

shiro apk Kenkyuusei

here is thread for Berika:
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/12814/

Sent from my SM-N910H using Tapatalk

14. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Man Koike's voice though, shit was soo good. I need moar.

So Techi, Yone, Rika, Ozeki, Aoi and Mao are the ones who still haven't appeared whatsoever.
    Man how often will Techi even be in the office...I feel like we might never see her.
    Give them permission to do it from other places!! Fucking Sony...

Also based on some Nogi blogs, they still haven't heard anything about when or even if they will be allowed to use Showroom.

15. glsone

glsone Member

They aren't doing it in any kind of order. It just so happens that Nijika is one of the few members that are fine with doing solo shows so it's easy to drop her in whenever. Everyone else seems to be waiting around till they can coordinate multiple members to show up with them.

16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Neru is definitely getting plenty of hate everywhere I look: 2channel, Twitter. But I have a different take on her performance. I think Neru rescued that show and made it the sensation it was. If you look at what Sugai had planned, it was like a school classroom: talk about M-Station, talk about being in their second year, take questions.... Could have given some interesting information, but would have ended up not being very entertaining. Neru just burst in, blew the thing up and made the hour fascinating, while still getting much of that stuff done. When she heard Sugai say they'd talk about being in their second year, she muttered: "Not that again!"

Sugai is the "captain", but Neru is one of the top entertainers in the group, which is a higher level. I think people sympathize with poor, slow, hard-working Sugai and instinctively think the captain should get respect, and Neru made the mistake of crossing those lines. But toward the end, I think it was Sugai herself who was surprised that the hour had gone by so quickly. That was because of Neru, the playful tanuki causing trouble and fun.

However, I also suspect that Neru (1) resents Sugai thinking she's the boss, and (2) really does have the instinct to dirty anything that's too white (the title of the album). These are not necessarily bad things, but they can make her look bad to some people, so she has to be careful. People complain that she paid no attention to what Sugai said, spoke about her own things only, and sucked up to Aki-P when she saw him check in. All true, but in my opinion for the greater good.

Neru did so many entertaining things: like when someone asked that she get more into the picture, she contrarily said she was going to hide and hid behind Fuu-chan for ten seconds, before coming out and making herself more obvious. And toward the end she was at the bottom of the frame, her face just partly showing, communicating with the movements of her eyes. She herself talked about her "boku wa yada" in Fukyouwaon, and how she wasn't happy with it herself in the single, but kept working on it through the performances. She said she doesn't like her own voice. She went from playfulness to serious personal information in an instant.

Also: being me, I'm hoping that Memi and Yurina will do a two-person Showroom together. (As well as each doing a solo, lol.)

Last edited: Jul 4, 2017
  17. shiro apk

shiro apk Kenkyuusei

poor neru..even though she did a great job. :(
    some ppls just don't know how to appretiate other ppls hard work.

Sent from my SM-N910H using Tapatalk

18. glsone

glsone Member

I did find it very strange when looking at the showroom followers ranking that Neru was so low on the list considering she's the second most popular member by every other metric. I guess people are really getting turned off to her lately.

19. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Conflict is entertaining, who wants to watch a drama where all problems are solved quickly and in an uncomplicated manner.
    Of course conflict also makes people choose sides, still better to be hated than ignored.

20. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    everything is relative.

Neru is still selling slots in 1 round. Until she does worse than that, i don't think people are turning their back on her.

Hard to believe people would blame Neru for not listening to Yuuka (pretty much intentional in order to tease her) because we all know Yuuka would be pushed around, ignored and teased if she went to Fuuchan stream.