Kojima Haruna (Kojiharu) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by alienpyon, Jun 7, 2007.

1. Gekikara chan

Gekikara chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Are No3b (sleeves) going to disband since Takamina graduated and now Nyan-chan announced her graduation or are two people going to replace them.

2. SDK1114

SDK1114 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    im pretty sure no3b won't disband. even though they haven't release new music recently they still have their weekly radio show. they're really close friends so i dont think they will replace anyone either. they'll probably just continue their radio show and each do their own solo work even after all three graduate.

3. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

From what I see, No3b is more of OgiPro property, thus as long as all of them are in OgiPro, they probably wouldn't disband it. Since No3b is basically the three of them, if one of them quit, that's when No3b will be disbanded.
    Basically when you want to use the talent of those 3 in No3b at the same time, instead of asking for each one, you can ask for No3b. Having said that, I don't think OgiPro is actively pushing No3b. There is no reason to disband them while all the members are still under them.

4. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

5. Maalat

Maalat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yagurafuuko
  6. Rika

Rika Kenkyuusei

Kojiharu is smart for aiming for China. I hope she's successful.

7. Ghada Regaieg

Ghada Regaieg Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana (Naachan)
  8. Wadomar

Wadomar Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Summer-Festival
    in the "Kimi wa Melody thread"(-->Click) is a Link to the Nico-Livestreaming . You would need Premium-Membership to watch it there, I suppose

edit:
    Kojiharu-Twitter (-->Link)
    Does that mean her pre-grad Concert is from 12:00-12:10, only 10 minutes?

OK, I think Kojiharu stage will be 10 minutes when Nico is streaming MVs :eek:

editedit:
    commentator "pops" at akbdaily provided the Link to the stage-setting and timetable of the Summer-Festival
    http://www.kingrecords.co.jp/cs/pages/43rd-0710stage-nmax1222.aspx

Kojiharu is on Stage D from 12:00-12:10 JST

Last edited: Jul 10, 2016
  9. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

Kojiharu on his journey in Hong Kong

if the video does not show watch the video here

if the video does not show watch the video here

10. Gekikara chan

Gekikara chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    You mean HER and she already went and left Hong Kong didn't she?

11. allansson

allansson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Twitter:
    haruna_oshi
    She looks gorgeous as always! I do hope people keep posting stuff here even after she graduates.

12. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    I really want to go to her graduation concert, but I'm going to be in America until next year and I'm afraid she'll announce it too late to make plans to go ;_____; it would be great (for my sake, not hers) if she had her concert in March or something, but I'm thinking she'll probably want to do it as soon as possible within the year...

13. Rika

Rika Kenkyuusei

Do you see that lady's face at 1:15 ?

14. Ghada Regaieg

Ghada Regaieg Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana (Naachan)
    i was just thinking about it!!! :wtf: is love trip the last AKB48 single for kojiharu?? :confused: or is she going to center the 46th single like takamina got to center the 43th ?? :confused: because mariko and tomochin didn't get anything like that!!! :( so i was wondering: how about kojiharu??

15. SDK1114

SDK1114 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I won't be surprise if she doesn't get to be center for the next single since she was center for Heart Ereki in 2013 and one of the center in Green Flash last year. Especially now that they're focusing on the new generation...

16. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Remember Mariko announced her graduation and said she'll graduate on Summer Tour? Months away from 43th single. The time was to short. Tomochin actually got one Center but not a solo one (Sayonara Crawl).

I would be surprised if she wouldn't get one. Kojiharu have been a fave since she joined. I guess if her rank would have been higher in 2009 she and Acchan would have been the Centers of AKB

Sent with Tapatalk

17. Gekikara chan

Gekikara chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    I think it depends on the amount of impact they've had in AKB48 that they get to be the center for their last AKB song. Like Takamina(<3<3:inlove:) was the General Manager who helped everyone in the group. But I do hope she becomes the center for her last single like Takamina.
    Onigaishimasu Akimoto Yasushi sensei, please make Kojiharu the center:cute:

18. Ghada Regaieg

Ghada Regaieg Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana (Naachan)
    i know she already got center twice!!:wtf: but i want her to get another one!!!:chuffed: i think she desrve it!!

19. SDK1114

SDK1114 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Since they haven't announce a date for her graduation yet there is still time for her to center. I'll hope for her to have a solo center and a graduation song. Lol it would be interesting to see her center as Nyan Nyan Kamen...

20. Gekikara chan

Gekikara chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    A song dedicated to her called.......NYAN NYAN KAMEN!:^^;: