Kubo Hinano (Chanhina)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Kenkyuusei' started by lionel90, Apr 9, 2023.

1. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    [​IMG]

Name: Kubo Hinano (久保 姫菜乃)
    Nickname: Chanhina (ちゃんひな)
    Birth: 2006-02-02
    Prefecture: Nagano

Last edited: May 5, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Mana

Mana Under Girls

For some reason, I really like her profile picture [hehe] I think it's one of the best profile pictures in the group overall lol

Hinano is one of the members who got my attention during the 18th gen intro. She has some unique features, and I find her pretty. and after seeing their Showroom, she seems to have a fun personality, so I'm looking forward to learn more about her ;D I'm still a little confused about her choice of nickname though XD it might take me some time to call her Chanhina haha. For now she's in the top 3 members of 18th gen who got my attention!

You can watch her talking part from the Showroom here. Also, she has very long hair o_o; Her hair looks really good.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    ChanHina's first Showroom stream!

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  4. kira7x

kira7x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    She is a cutipie

• Agree Agree x 4
  5. otabe

otabe Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    soraland
    Enjoyed the soothing chanhina SR. Her fav senpai is rinrin.. she spent alot time gushing about her [hehe]. She is glad that she is getting compliments about the bento she sends in her mail (almost everyday she sends what she cooks!) I love it too! she loves soba. She talked about the mini doc that showed her audition.. the shirt she wore was one she drew a cat on because she loves cats... and she has one too named Marron! :chuffed:
    She was too nervous to talk to Eriko and otake when they teamed up for the single promo thing :blush: it's okay.. you will have more times to try in the future!!
    seems she is very close with azu!!! :cute:
    she read alot of comments from people saying they will meet her at the upcoming IRL HS this weekend... popular with the fans? :omfg:
    she mentioned she has a friend that is 3ki STU? Anyone know who :wtf:
    haven't decide penlight color yet :approve:
    so... even though for her entire debut so far she just kept her nice long hair straight down.. she says her fav hairstyle is twintail (as seen during audition)

and that's pretty much it :oops: lovely girl she is...

On an interesting side note, she posted on mail the other day she is confused why she had to audition again after just joining.. she just wants to be in akb... So umm.. get her out of oof48 !!! :cry:

• Like Like x 4
  6. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    [​IMG]
    https://twitter.com/akb_trainee48/status/1655537304902197248
    [​IMG]

ChanHina introduction part 2!
    She likes making snacks since she was little!
    https://www.tiktok.com/@akb48_official_tiktok/video/7230772807385255169
    [​IMG]

Although that looks more like bread than the snacks I imagined. She can always consult with her Nagano-prefecture senpai about cooking.

=============================
    Also May 8 showroom

(15:54) She was contemplating about her nickname "ChanHina" since a lot of people ended up calling her "ChanHina-chan",
    and thinking whether it would be easier for fans if she just change it to "Hina-chan" or "Hinano" instead.

Latter half of the showroom had all 18ki barging in.
    Apparently they had lessons together until late that day.
    Kinda shows how close they are. :blush:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: May 9, 2023
    • Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. otabe

otabe Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    soraland
    hehe, someone brought up that azu said that she was azatoi but she denies it!! I guess we shall wait and see :shifty:

• Like Like x 2
  8. otabe

otabe Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    soraland
    She really is worrying about this! I usually see her sign her mail off as Hinano or Hina so I wonder if she is leaning towards dropping "ChanHina". She is one of the 18kis on Twitter that put her whole name as her username instead of her nickname. She also does not use "Chanhina" in her catch phrase so... maybe she should just erase it from her profile [hehe] it's still pretty early since their debut so I don't think it should be an issue :|

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. otabe

otabe Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    soraland

Our hinachan popped in Kasumin SR from the other day. In it, she revealed she has Kokko on her lock screen! :cute: (and rinrin as her home screen, her oshimen). She wants to ask Kokko to take her to Hokkaido [hehe] another is take a rickshaw ride in Asakusa :^O^: why do these all sound like romantic getaways?!?! :whistle:
    So yesterday, Kokko sent a mail saying she saw the showroom clip of them two :hehe: She said hina is cute... they haven't talked before yet but she wants to change that!! :yikes: she promises to take pictures together one day...
    OUR FUTURE FIRST 17KI-18KI PAIR? :hehe:

I'll be waiting :approve:

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  10. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Comment video for FLASH Special Gravure BEST Early Summer 2023 Issue:

• Like Like x 4
  11. otabe

otabe Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    soraland

it was a funny start to the stream, her phone plug was broken so we got a nice little door stream for a bit while she went to find another :hehe:
    otabe.jpg

she is still contemplating light stick color... um.. she's thinking about wearing maid cosplay for HS event... :shocku:
    she sings jpop and anisongs at karaoke... she mentioned haruhi suzumiya :eek:
    anime she is watching lately... Skip to Loafer? I'm not familiar with this :confused: and of course... demon slayer.. :fear: she started talking about shingeki no kyojin too but i had no idea what thats about (never watched :hmm:)
    fan asked her to do karaoke stream next time... she doesn't have the earphones though... (why none of the 18ki have any!!!) she thinking about singing 48g, 46, and ikorabu songs... :shifty:

towards the end pose time, someone asked for an otaku pose but she did a cute pose instead :hehe:

ok.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  12. xabizalla96

xabizalla96 Member

Oshimen:
    MD, Love them all
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  13. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. xabizalla96

xabizalla96 Member

Oshimen:
    MD, Love them all
    I'm going to point the obvious and say it's her bangs length

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. otabe

otabe Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    soraland

she has cute braided twintails today (her fav hairstyle!)
    she's spending alot of time with kohi lately!! (cheating on azu??? :oops:) they were gonna eat candy apple together but she couldn't go so kohi went alone.. she sent a video of her eating it to hina :hehe:

seems hina has join maho's little anime circle.
    https://twitter.com/akb48_maho/status/1678546046635626499
    they were chatting a bit on twitter about it... seems they are gonna get closer :shifty: (hina sent a two shot with maho today in mail)

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. Mana

Mana Under Girls

• Like Like x 1
  17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Congrats to Hinano for making it to the final line-up of UNLAME (the OO48 group).
    Thread for the group: http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/unlame-oo48-group.24524/

Their debut performance at TGC, they performed their 2 songs:

For me, Hinano shines the most in this performance! She looks really good, she sounds good, her dancing is good, and she really suits the image of the group and their songs. I think she centers for their main song "I am I". I said it in the UNLAME thread, but I really didn't think that Hinano would make it to this group (but I also didn't watch the show lol), however, I think they made a perfect decision to include her! and now I think she might get very popular thanks to this unit if they continue with this kind of songs and if they receive good promotion. I'm very happy for her! She got a little boost in followers on Twitter btw! https://twitter.com/hinano_kubo0202

• Like Like x 1
  18. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    A 'Before/After' short video for Hinano from the UNLAME official channel:

• Like Like x 1
  19. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2023
    • Like Like x 3
  20. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    The next queen don't need to compete in SR to get into LARME!