Love ~ I am in, or when was the last time I've been in ...

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by qilver, Aug 6, 2007.

1. poisonedbymayu

poisonedbymayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    Re: Love ~ I am in, or when was the last time I've been in .

uh..love..one of my weakness.. :cry:
    time by time my feelings to Mayu getting bigger and bigger..i even don't know why i can like (or love?..idk how to put it in the word) my oshi so much!.is this restricted?..pls help me before i'm going to love her more.. :(

2. mr_m

mr_m Kenkyuusei

Dude, you're money (movie reference lol). Don't worry about it. I don't feel sorry for myself. Life goes on and keeps moving. We pick ourselves up and dust ourselves off a step at a time. Life is not straightforward and things sometimes happen for no logical reason. We sometimes meet people by chance and they can change our lives. It doesn't even have to be a girl. It could be a new friend or family. The s48 family ;) .

Does your feelings for Mayu negatively affect your life? If so, talk about it. I suspect that your feelings for her bring positivity into your life. She is probably fulfilling some kind of need for you. Perhaps you can develop other passions to keep you busy so Mayu can sometimes have a little rest. Video games, friends, family, books, a pet, studying lol. These things could probably help.

3. Yui-Oshimen-Sama

Yui-Oshimen-Sama Kenkyuusei

^ I get what you mean but my friendships don't last. They can help me feel happy for most of the time, but after a while, like once we're done with school we don't talk anymore. I've honestly been hoping for weeks that any day now I'll get an invite from a friend to go to whatever she's doing for her birthday, because I remember her inviting me but I don't have a clue what's going on. But enough about that.

It is the friends that change me, the girls I like always just depress me in the end. Honestly I'm probably much happier here on stage48 than I am with my home life at the moment. I let these beautiful girl occupy my thoughts for now and it's happier for me, at least with them I know there's no chance from the beginning. And it doesn't stop my love for Yui, or anyone else, from growing :inlove:

4. poisonedbymayu

poisonedbymayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria

@ mr_m
    hmm...there's no neg. affection..but i feels when i do anything it just like "Mayu no tame ni"..yes..her appearance in my life makes me wanna back to my birthplace..

whatever i do..i can't forget her..just like she's my destination.. :inlove:

5. mr_m

mr_m Kenkyuusei

Women can be our weakness yet a source of great strength. Good to keep a balance of Mayu in mind. [clap]

6. KyuketsuNyanNyan

KyuketsuNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

Finally decided to update here after so many months lol :awesome:

So a lot of things have changed since my last love-related post on the Life Problems thread (Pg 3 if anyone wants to know). Over the past few months, the girl is still quite cold/indifferent towards me, and I am also somewhat ignoring her now, so I guess that is all settled - though not the way that I exactly planned it.

On the bright side of things, I have happen to found another group of friends now. - a small group of 3 girls - They're all really nice people tbh and I am also - or at least I think I am - in love with one of the members in the group. She's quite a nice girl, - her studies isn't very bad, she finds my actions funny, she is still single, plus, she looks really cute when she is sleeping and normally :inlove: - a lot more of a resemblence to my previous crush in my old school personality wise.

So yeah, thats what been happening in my life love-wise lol.......though im still kinda bummed out by that last incident and im worried she might only be treating me as a friend. But eh, Im gonna try my best anyways, even though I have many worries (such as whether our relationship will last long or if she just sees me as a friend.)

Just 'unofficially' asked her out for lunch soon on 2 weeks later or so :awesome: (Even though I failed epicly with the way I tried to say it due to worrying that it might weird her out that I ended up saying to have lunch with the rest of the group :wall: )

7. A93x

A93x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena

How i have missed this thread so much ... [hehe] anyways, firstly, thank you to Yui-Oshi for the kind words. I don't think i am particularly helpful or anything, and some people may think my posts are inaccurate/wrong/stupid but if i can help anyone out, I'm glad!

Onto Randomguests' case..
    bit of a shorter post compared to usual, but i'll put it in spoiler anyway.
    firstly..
    You watch her when she sleeps?? Be careful, you don't want to freak her out.. [hehe] jk jk.

Anyways, onto your issue, can I ask whether you are in high school, uni etc.? and how long you have known them? I don't know how well you know them or anything, but are you sure you are in love with her? Or is this a crush? Not that it should change anything, but usually with love, i associate it to be more of a 2 way thing and serious. But that may just be me *shrug*.

Moving on, are there any indicators to make you think that she is interested? I mean, sometimes I feel that if you like a girl (not saying you directly, but to anyone in general), and she talks to you in a friendly/joking manner, it can be interpreted in a way that may seem she is interested, but she is really not. Sometimes if you like someone, it may be like you're clutching at straws almost, like you're always trying to interpret things in a specific way. I'm not trying to say this in a negative manner or anything, but it's just something that i have seen happen to others and maybe myself in the past too [hehe] (although i probably wasn't laughing at the time)

Anyways, well, it's kind of tough providing advice or rambling about anything, as the information given is quite limited (you don't have to elabroate any further if you do not wish to). And seeing her in 2 weeks outside your usual setting (school or whatever) is still good. Have you told the 2 other girls/rest of group that you're interested in her? It depends on your level of trust i guess, and whether you think they would tell the girl or not. If they won't spill, then it can be a good indicator at times to (can't think of a better word, but i'm sure you know what i mean) "use" them as "scouts", as generally I assume girl groups talk to one another about these things. Good luck!

8. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

In reply to A93x:

lol, ofc not. Its just that I happened to glance upon her sleeping when she was sitting behind me once and she just looked so cute when she was asleep lol [hehe]

Im in college now by the american standard if im not wrong, I've known them for about probably 2 months now and I tend to sit with them when in class. Tbh, Im not really sure if im in love with her or if its a crush.....I just feel kinda happy when I see her laugh and when Im talking to her, cant really explain it lol :^^;:

Im not really quite sure if theres any indicators, there was one time on an class activity when she wrote that she found me to be a funny person and she does laugh at my jokes usually.....other than that I cant think of anything :/

I wouldnt mind elaborating more lol. And I had not actually told them that I'm interested in her....kinda worried that it'll end up making the situation between us very awkward....or at worst end up with her being weirded out [sweat]
    Still, thanks for your feedback/advice, A93x :awesome:

9. mr_m

mr_m Kenkyuusei

I tend to think that the ones talking more are not really interested because they're not concerned about what they're saying. The more quieter girls are probably the ones that are most interested and become shy as they're worried about what you think of them. Of course, everyone is different all around.

It happens... :D
    I'll join you :wall:

10. Yui-Oshimen-Sama

A problem I've had in the past is assuming because I like X she will also like me. Not sure why I took so long to work it out, or when I realised, but when I did I mostly gave up this kind of thing. That stuck with me last time though, even if I was vaguely optimistic this time around, I mean I managed to have her best friend trying to help me ask her out. But seriously, the best chance I think I'd ever had and she was (pretty much) asexual or just completely uninterested in relationships with anyone (doesn't bother me now really), which, as anyone who regularly reads the confession thread will remember, I went slightly crazy and started carving her name into my shoulder. This now sickens me and strengthens my self-loathing. But please anyone reading this, don'e do what I did, it's not worth it.

11. Yui-Oshimen-Sama

OK, so I have sort of a different problem here. I need help not to fall for someone.

I'm going to be going on a camp in a week and there's a fair chance a girl I met there a couple of years ago who I kind of went crazy for a bit will be there. I'd like to say I could just avoid having feelings for her this time around but I tried that last year and that ended with me leaving some horrid confession letter with her things and me being horribly frightened by it. So can any one offer me some advice in avoiding this this time around (probably not I'm guessing)

12. moko

moko Kenkyuusei

School starts next week and and Thought i got over my unrequainted love during the summer break but last week there was a two day band camp and i truly thought i truly was over my crush but then my crush TALKED to me, and i could feel my feelings rushing back instantly
    crazy i know, but i had no control over it
    thats the scary part!

pretty sure I went insane over this crush last year....
    its like they had the ability to make me go from happy to depressed in a millisecond :fp:

oh well, I guess im in for another crazy year :p

13. Yui-Oshimen-Sama

^That's probably happened to me a few times. Although fortunately I did get over the girl I went crazy over and stay over her despite still talking to her at times.

14. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

That's the bad/scary part about love, you can't control it at all and you can't stop feeling it. So I don't think there's any way to not fall in love with someone. Plus, if you're worried about trying not to fall in love with someone, chances are you already love them anyway...

Luckily, as humans, we can move on and cherish our old love while finding new feelings for someone else. That's the not so scary part, as long as you realize it's possible and let yourself love someone new.

15. Yui-Oshimen-Sama

Oh look, another post from me, what have I gotten up to now? So I was away the last week, and the girl I was worried about wasn't there. Problem was I fell for another girl. She was great, and actually talked to me at times, but I hated it. Because she was 14, and I'm 19. Because of that I didn't try anything, honestly I just wished I didn't have those feelings but there they were. I think I made her anxious for some reason, and then on the last day she apologised to me about something but I only caught the end of the sentence and when I tried to ask what it was about after she'd stopped crying into her hands or whatever she said I only needed to know she was sorry.

It's possible she realised and that freaked her out but I'd have thought she'd make more of an effort to avoid me if that was the case, and she never exactly avoided me. Others asked if I liked her but I denied it because I wasn't going to admit it to anyone. She also had said something about a stalker at her school who shared my name but I'm half thinking she was actually thinking I was stalking her. This whole thing just bugs me.

16. gthais

gthais Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki

She's really young so it's understandable if she feels a little anxious when someone (esp a guy) pays a little more attention than usual to her.

Why was she crying in the first place?

A stalker, you say? And she didn't avoid you? It seems like she felt flattered and frightened at the same. I don't think she thought you were stalking her (unless you were), but it's a good thing you had common sense and didn't do anything or pressured her.

She really needs to talk with her parents about the guy bugging her tho, it's always the best thing to do and I know it first-hand.

17. Yui-Oshimen-Sama

^It was probably less crying and more horrible embarrassment really, there were quite a few other people there when she did it.

I certainly wasn't deliberately stalking her, I definitely wasn't trying to just follow her from a distance or anything. I did go to talk to her a few times, but I think if she did think I was stalking her it was probably because later on in the week, I'd keep on if I found myself looking at her even for a second I'd try to turn away which she'd probably notice more than me happening to look in her direction. I'm incredibly awkward around girls when I like them though, even if I do manage to have conversations with them.

A couple of people did decide I liked her, but I denied it when asked, and not in the way that it's clear your lying, but one of the people who decided probably told her, knowing him. As I've said though this whole thing makes me feel like a terrible person. I mean I have issues with myself liking girls who are 17.

Honestly, when I was 11 I did actually kind of deliberately stalk a couple of girls, but I didn't know what stalking was at the time, and I honestly had no idea how to express my feelings (I still don't really, I just know what not to do). And now I feel even worse about myself. I can see some stuff I do coming off as stalkerish though, even if I don't mean it to be.

I'm pretty much doomed every time I meet a new group of people to fall for a girl amongst them. Suppose I should enjoy the last couple of weeks before university then, because then I'm doomed until next summer.

Oh and I'm pretty sure she must have told her parents about it, but if she hasn't I have no way of telling her to.

18. gthais

gthais Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki

Honestly, I was more worried about her issues with guys than the age gap between you two. I'm a teen myself and I've seem a lot of couples like this so it doesn't creepy me out nearly as much as it should.
    Now, I think she noticed you liked her but she already has a bad experience with guys, maybe she didn't needed/wanted that at the moment. It's good you denied it all so she didn't had to feel like she needed to reciprocate the feeling somehow. Plus, it stoped her friends of bugging her about it.

Yeah, you should just forget about it all. You didn't purposely try to do any damage, it's all good.

19. Yui-Oshimen-Sama

I feel pretty bad for her really. Aside from the whole deal with me there was another guy who thought she liked him and she didn't but he was bragging about it and by the end of the week people were chanting 'Ben gets all the girls, Ben gets all the girls' (like the Calvin Harris song if you know what I'm on about) at him which got her annoyed to (as I'd seen two years previous with a different girl I liked when I was being mocked for it).

Actually I've seen an example myself, which is part of why I'm so against it, because that same year a guy I knew who turned 18 soon after started going out on the same camp with a 14 year old. They carried on 'going out' for weeks despite living some way away from each other but they broke up because he cheated on her and then he went out with another girl for over a year and then they broke up and at some point it became clear him and the first girl were back together based on facebook posts even if they hadn't properly met again. I lost a lot of respect for him because of it, but he re-earnt some of it when I saw him posting on her wall telling her to choose between him and someone else, but more specifically to choose the one who could make her happy, the other guy. But enough about other people.

20. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

Wow.....reading through this last few posts, it sounds like Yui-Oshimen-Sama has a rather troublesome love-life lol, I do pity him :<

So back on where I last left off my post, well, the lunch thing didnt really didnt change anything, and im starting to somewhat guess that she only treats me as a friend and nothing more. So ill just have to probably leave it at this stage I guess *shrugs*

Whichever the case, I guess ill have to wait for what the future may bring to find a relationship [hehe]