Album Maeda Atsuko 1st Album (Selfish) (2016/06/22)

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by Togasaki, Dec 29, 2015.

1. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    There is no guarantee, indeed, if she will release more music, that's why I wrote it would be a treat, thus agreeing with you. :)

Her few late stage presence(s) weren't notably good either. It was nice to see her, but it also hurt.

I agree that she started getting more into her performance nearing the end, but it was a short performance and she does have experience, so I think she should have done/known better.

I still haven't listened to the full (studio) version of the song, but I think that she needed to show more emotion into the performance. The song feels like it contains more emotion than those she showed.

I'm not saying that the performance is horrible horrible horrible, but I just think that she could have done much better.

2. MrQazman

MrQazman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Minami
    Stage rust and nervousness. Takes a while to get used to performing solo in front of a crowd again.

3. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Finally got my copy!! I'm jamming to Flower right now. :^^;:

I haven't listened to all of the new songs yet, but overall, I like it. Acchan's songs never disappoint. :)

4. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    You are "jamming" to "Flower"? I am trying to imagine what that looks like. [hehe]

5. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    ^ Yeah, it looks stupid as it sounds. :hehe: Jamming to a slow ballad is a weird oxymoron after all (unless it's Queen's "We Are The Champions").