Maeda Atsuko (Acchan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by xyish, Jun 5, 2007.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I can't watch it, but maybe you can.

"Maeda Atsuko appeared in Music Video (2017 Another Story Ver.) Of New Single "Girl" of Mr. Hata Hiro released on May 3 (Wednesday).
    This work "Girl" is a song recorded in the 4th album "Signed POP" released in 2013, decided to be the theme song of the drama that will start from this spring and will be released as Ricat single."

http://info.atsuko-maeda.com/news/other/808

if the video does not show watch the video here

Another story:
    "actress Atsuko Maeda is a singer Hata Motohiro new single "Girl" (2017 Another Story Ver.) Music video (below, MV) appeared on. Maeda, who plays in the same work, will be the first MV appearance by other artists."

https://mdpr.jp/music/detail/1676857

2. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I'm finally catching up on Acchan news! I want to thank @tomato1999826 for the report and @Aoi H. for the videos of Acchan in Vietnam, from last December. I find it amazing how many Acchan fans attended the event (well, there's no photo of the audience but those loud screamings and "Acchan! Acchan!" calls are just amazing). it's great to see her getting so much support >.< and she looks so happy with it too, she smile & laugh often *-* <3 ah, and her hairstyle and dress are really beautiful, she looks perfect! I wonder what they said during the interview though!

I also watched the 4 videos of "ELLE Cinema Chat: Oscar Special 2017" from back in February. Acchan looks so pretty there! and she looks so excited and happy when talking about movies XD So cute <3 The show is basically about Acchan and the other 2 men chosing their favorites actors between 5 choices each time and then talking about all of the movies. Here are Acchan's choices:

(First Part) Acchan choose the actors:
    Michelle Williams from "Manchester by the Sea"
    Mahershala Ali from "Moonlight"

(Second Part) Acchan choose the actors:
    Emma Stone from "La La Land"
    Casey Affleck from "Manchester by the Sea"

(Third Part) Acchan choose the movie:
    "La La Land"

(Fourth Part) They only talk here, no choices :3
    They talk about animations, soundtracks, outfits, make-up and hairstyles...

Acchan talks a lot about all the different movies and she's so happy there, I think they told her at the end too XD She's really passionate about movies. Cutie <3

3. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Last month on this thread, it was said that Acchan went to Hong Kong (she posted pictures of it on her IG). Acchan indeed went to Hong Kong for the 11th Asian Film Awards on 21 March. There are actually videos of it! First, here's a video with some cuts of Acchan being interviewed on the red carpet + photos of Acchan:

Here's another video of Acchan walking on the red carpet, greeting the fans, shaking their hands, signing autographs, posing with fans, then posing for the media and then going back, and interacting with the fans again. it's great to see lots of fans there, and Acchan's fanservice is just PERFECT! Those fans are so lucky ;w;

One more video taken by a fan (it's close-up) from the moment when Acchan was signing autographs. This fan asked her to sign on the phone LOL. Acchan is like "here?" she's surprised XD then she signed but she struggled a bit so she looks sorry after, haha. the fan asked for a photo and then the video ends. LUCKY FANS

Acchan was nominated for her role in "The Mohican Comes Home". However, she did not win. But being nominated is already impressive and I'm so glad for her!

Here are some photos of Acchan at the event:

Acchan1.jpg Acchan2.jpg Acchan3.jpg Acchan4.jpg

Acchan looks just gorgeous with this black dress ;w;
    She's so beautiful on the photos and on the videos!
    and her smile is as adorable as ever!!! my QUEEN <3

4. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

A selfie with Acchan :cute::cute::cute:
    OMG I would move to HK before next film awards only for experience this

5. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@paruchory LOL same!! I'm so envious of those fans ;w; and Acchan looks so gorgeous, imagine taking a photo with her like that, and getting her autograph :^O^:

Some posts ago @CutePanda posted 2 videos of Acchan at an event, where she is with a cat. There are actually more videos of this event, other than the jijipress and maidigitv videos that were posted, maidigitv uploaded 3 more videos of the event! I'll post them here, but first, I translated the text on the jijipress upload so you can know what kind of event it was and why Acchan attend it LOL

"Actress Maeda Atsuko has been elected for the 「InterPets Best Pet Smile Award」 and she attended the award ceremony。 This prize is awarded to 「celebrities who enjoy a rich and ideal life with their pet」。 Maeda lives with two cats, 「I love animals。 I am really happy to have received such an award through my precious family」 she happily said。 That day, her cat 「Potts」 was shown「Her face is really cute。 She is beautiful ever since she was little」 she said with lots of love。 In addition, she seems to think of having a 3rd pet 「I am interested in a white one, an exotic one is good too。I am looking for one with long hair」。"
    (Text from this video. Translation by Mana @ stage48)

I'm also translating the text from the maidigitv upload...

"Actress Maeda Atsuko received the 「InterPets Best Pet Smile Award」, an award made for 「celebrities who enjoy a rich and ideal life with their pet」, and she attended the award ceremony in Tokyo on 30 March。 Maeda-san was dressed in a pale pink blouse with a lot of cats drawing on it, combined with a cute black skirt, she was wearing silver heels, showing off her beautiful legs。
    Being the 3rd celebrity to receive this award, Maeda-san lives with two cats, in addition there are 9 cats and 6 dogs in her parent's house, she received this award because she is living surrounded by pets。 On that day, her american shorthair cat Potts who lives together with her also participated in the photo session。"
    (Text from this video. Translation by Mana @ stage48)

Here are the 3 other videos by maidigitv. The text on their description is pretty much the same thing as for the first video ;D

Acchan looks so beautiful and adorable, she's perfect!! ;w; <3

Photos of Acchan at the event...

Acchan1.jpg Acchan2.jpg Acchan3.jpg Acchan4.jpg Acchan5.jpg Acchan6.jpg Acchan7.jpg Acchan8.jpg Acchan9.jpg

Her smile is everything :cute::cute::cute:

Source of the photos (+ links to more photos on the website)
    https://tokyopopline.com/archives/81267
    http://edgeline.tokyo/wp/2017/03/30/前田敦子動物好きで「第3回インターペットアワー/

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Back in early February, @David61 shared an article here about Acchan doing a 10-minutes short movie about employment. The article explained the story "The film depicts a young man who is reluctant to work. Maeda plays a new staffer at the support agency who gradually gets him to open up in conversations. Naomi Kawase, a Cannes Festival Grand Prix winner for "The Mourning Forest," directed the film." (full article here)

The short movie has been release back in early February actually, and it's available on Youtube as well ^^/

The movie is called "Saposute", in english it's "Support Station". You can read all informations about the movie here.

I watched it, it's short so it goes fast. it's a simple story! I tried to understand what they were saying. LOL

Here is the cover of the movie btw, nice photo of Acchan <3

Acchan1.jpg

Last edited: Apr 29, 2017
  7. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

@Mana thanks for all these acchan news!
    All really interesting!
    That event/award was really "peculiar" and Acchan was so perfect! I can stay a whole day looking at those pictures.
    I have to re-watch the short movie that also at first glance look enjoyable also if is a sort of "social advertising"
    Oh and I still have to watch "the moican come home" is the only acchan movie that I missed.
    So far my favourite is Moratorium Tamako.

8. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@paruchory You're welcome! <3 Acchan has a lot of activities that didn't get updated in this thread at all, so I thought it would be good to post it ^^/
    I also didn't watch "The Mohican Comes Home" yet, I wonder if it's available with subs, I will search XD and I have 2 favorite Acchan movies, Moratorium Tamako and Initiation Love! These are the best movies with Acchan, imo. :">

I just saw these very cute gifs of Acchan on tumblr! Her smile <3 Adorable!!!

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    http://bananamina.tumblr.com/post/159910222071

:cute::cute::cute:

• Like Like x 2
  9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I finally decided to watch Busujima Yuriko! I didn't start it yet though (first I need to have it XD) but I'll definitely watch it soon. I read a lot about this drama and Acchan's "daring" role in it (if anyone reads this, please don't give me spoilers XD) I'm excited to watch it! it's not everytime that we get subs for Acchan's drama!

For anyone who is interested, the subs can be found here: http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=162445

I was searching for Acchan's news and I found a translation of a Jurina tweet about Acchan, it's from 2 months ago XD

2017/03/04 Matsui Jurina Twitter

Acchan1.jpg

"Three days left until my 20th birthday!
    Like when I was anxious and nervous about the scene in Oogoe Diamond’s MV where I had to run and knock into Maeda-san, she told me: “No need to hold back, just come full-out okay!”; or even when she’s not in good health, her professionalism in how she wouldn’t let that show when on-stage!
    She’s so cool❈
    I also love her smile when accepting my handmade sweets♥"

cr - https://rhoria.tumblr.com/post/158867657636/20歳のお誕生日まであと3日
    Original Post - https://twitter.com/JURINA38G/status/838255457974132736/photo/1

A very nice tweet from Jurina! the story about Oogoe Diamond Mv recording is cute <3 *nostalgic*
    Acchan and Jurina's relationship is actually really sweet. it's great that they could get along despite everything.

• Like Like x 2
  10. minik00kies

minik00kies Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Thanks for updating this thread so frequently! I'm always excited to read about some acchan news xD and also thanks for the Busujima Yuriko subs hook up, imma watch it too!

11. Mana

Mana Under Girls

You're welcome! I'm glad my updates are useful :blush: I guess it's because the thread didn't really get updated for some months (I mean, it only had general news) that's why there is a lot of things to post LOL (I see that nothing was really posted about her apparition in Kojiharu's concert, I'll try to update this later)

So we'll both watch Busujima Yuriko at the same time ^^ I'm a bit curious about this drama considering what people said about Acchan's role LOL, I'm ready for something really different than her usual roles (some people said it's "trashy" XD) somehow it's exciting [hehe] I hope I will like the drama!

12. minik00kies

minik00kies Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    LOL that's all good, I've been so busy lately that I rarely get to read about any news other than from stage48, so I'm super grateful :chuffed:

Yeah! I'll try to see if I have time to start watching this week hahah but I'm super curious too, I mean the promotional poster is already something very different than from what we're used from Acchan xD it's supposed to be a late night drama too... so probably not as family friendly lol (unlike Moratoriamu Tamako, which I thoroughly enjoyed btw) but it should be good!

13. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Keep up the good work!

14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I started Busujima Yuriko no Sekirara Nikki! Actually I watched 5 episodes in the past 3 days LOL so I watched half of it already :lol: it goes very fast because the episodes are only 23 minutes long. I like this drama actually, even though this role is so different than what Acchan usually do! My opinions under spoiler...

Last year, before this drama aired, they said that Acchan will have kissing scenes in every episode. But actually it's more than that XD She has bed scenes in every episode LOL. This is not the first time Acchan takes a "rated" project though, her movie Sayonara Kabukicho also had rated scenes (much more obvious than the ones in this drama) but Acchan didn't do any of them, so I thought she might avoid this kind of roles. but no XD although in Busujima Yuriko it's still fine compared to the scenes in that movie LOL I don't think Acchan would go that far. so it's ok ;D

imo Acchan really suits this kind of "realistic" roles. The drama is interesting too since she's a reporter and there are the politic-related storyline too, but not boring/annoying ones, it's interesting. So yeah overall I think this drama is good!

Selfish is the ending song of the drama, I like it everytime the song starts XD <3 and now I see the lyrics of the songs, it's 100% related to the drama, haha.

I will write my final opinion after I watch the second half (and end). ^^/

I was looking at Acchan's IG, and I saw that she went back to the short bangs hairstyle! the same one that she had in Selfish Pv. Personally I find it cute, even though I have other favorite hairstyles of her. (my favorite is when she has bangs but normal ones)

She actually cut her hair a month ago LOL. Here are some photos of it:

Acchan1.jpg Acchan3.jpg Acchan4.jpg

https://twitter.com/elisa_yanagi/status/853534302331559936
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BTg_bOzBrDW/
    https://twitter.com/inudoisshin/status/858717729792053248

The girl on the photos is Acchan's friend Elisa.
    They were celebrating her birthday on 30 April. Here is a short video with Acchan!
    https://twitter.com/inudoisshin/status/858712281038831616

As you can see in the video, Acchan's hairstyle is really the same one that she had during Selfish XD I guess she liked this hairstyle, so she went back to it ^^

15. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    @Mana

I'm glad you are enjoying the drama. I watched this drama when it ran, and I completely concur with your review. Acchan was great in this role. Then again, I have liked her in just about every role I have seen her in...

And buckle your seatbelt for the 2nd half, the show takes a real dramatic twist.

16. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@Cristafari

I'm excited for the second half of the drama, I think I'll finish it really fast :lol: the good thing in this drama is that both of Busujima's personal life story and her professional life story as a reporter are interesting. so I don't get bored at all while watching~

and I also like Acchan in everything I watched of her, especially after grad. I feel like she really found herself as an actress. when she was in AKB, she did those teenage dramas like Q10 and Hana Kimi. I liked Q10 actually and this type of dramas is fine too, but now after grad, she's really taking different roles, she took a lot of simple/realistic roles and it really suit her! I think she found "her thing" as an actress. of course, she can still do other type of roles (like in Initiation Love) and do great with it. She even did a historical/period drama 2 or 3 years ago (I never watched it though XD) and I think she did another historical project this year~

17. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Those are damn good subtitles!

18. minik00kies

minik00kies Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    I just finished episode three LOL and yes your review depicts exactly what I'm thinking. It is a very interesting take on relationships in the extreme and the story is quite compelling as well... especially revolving around her work, I'm curious how it's going to unfold.

Thanks again for the updates! ^^ I really like her hairstyle, especially when she went to Hong Kong (last month I think?), if you got to see any of those pictures haha

I would have to agree. I have yet to see Acchan in something that I didn't like but... I'm probably super biased lol.

I have an inkling suspicion you're the timer who helped out with the subs ;D if you are, many thanks to you! The subs are awesome!

19. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  20. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929