Maeda Atsuko (Acchan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by xyish, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Mana

Mana Under Girls

From Acchan's IG a few days ago, when she went to work, she saw that she received flowers from the movie team of To The Ends Of The Earth to congratulate her for winning the Best Actress award at TAMA awards! Acchan said that she's very happy and full of joy. <3

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg

I was rewatching some old Cm of Acchan and I found this one again which might be my favorite Cm of Acchan. it has a bit of a storyline and it's very touching, this made me cry back then, and now again ;_; I can't believe it's been 5 years since she did this Cm. Her acting is very good, simple, it feels realistic. Love it.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Winner Winner x 2
  2. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Ginger magazine uploaded a short making video of the photoshoot with Acchan!

Acchan will be guest on a show called "Doubutsu Peace!! Special" on 17 October
    She is really doing so many variety shows this year! She's everywhere on Tv ^^

001.jpg

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Some photos from Acchan's recent interviews online!

From Katei Gaho, Asahi and Pen.

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg
    004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg
    007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg

in these interviews, she talked about her movie The Funeral Master,
    and she talked about her career as an actress. the last 2 photos are my favs!
    She did more interviews and photos, I will share them another time!

4. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Great news for Acchan! Acchan just got her first role in a drama after giving birth, and she's lead role! <3 The drama is called "Densetsu no Okaasan", it means "The Legendary Mother" (it suits Acchan XD). Acchan will play the role of a mom, and the story is fantasy type, it apparently has magic. The drama will start to air on 1st February 2020, and I think it will have 8 episodes (modelpress article). I'm really happy for her and I look forward to this!

The story is from a manga it seems, here are some photos of the manga, it looks fun! LOL

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  5. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  6. Mana

Mana Under Girls

From Acchan's IG today! She met with Takamina and Miichan and posted photos! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh :cute:
    For the first photo she wrote "Atsumina", for the second one she wrote "Atsuminamina" haha so cute!!!

001.jpg 002.jpg

:mail::mail::mail:

They look adorable... love them ;w; Acchan is so pretty and cute ;w; Angel <3

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Mana

Mana Under Girls

The photos above were actually from Mariko's wedding (she's also pregnant, congrats!)
    Here are some group photos, a lot of other old gens attended, it makes me so happy <3

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg

More photos with Acchan, from Miichan's Twitter:

005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg

:cute::cute::cute:

Another great news, Acchan won an award of Best Actress again, this time at the 43rd Yamaji Fumiko Film Awards! She won for her performance in the movies "To The Ends Of The Earth" (Tabi no Owari Sekai no Hajimari) and "The World Of Machida-kun" (Machida-kun no Sekai). Awesome! Congrats Acchan!

:mail::mail::mail:

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Informative Informative x 2
  9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I found some cuts of Acchan from some of the shows she appeared in back in September, so I uploaded them! The first one is a show about cats and Acchan talked a lot, she looks so happy there LOL she was adorable in the video that they show, when she had a white shirt and yellow skirt. She was being so cute! then the second video is very short, it's another show she did but she didn't have many parts, I still uploaded it LOL (I shared it before, but it's HD here)

2019/09/02 Jinsei Iroiro Cho Kaigi SP (Acchan parts)

[Content rejected]

2019/09/15 Potsun to Ikken'ya (Acchan parts)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2019
  10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

2019/09/19 Sakurai Ariyoshi THE Yakai (Acchan parts)

[content rejected]

2019/09/21 Ariyoshi Japon (Acchan parts)

[content rejected]

More of Acchan in variety shows! Big thanks to the fans who make Acchan cuts for these shows (I found them on korean site but uploaders seem to be anon). Acchan is adorable in the first video, first they talked about food, I think Acchan talked about how much she gained when being pregnant and how she lost it? She said something about gaining 15kg or so, haha. After that, she got to eat something they brought, she looked so happy when eating LOL and at the end, they talked about cats (yes again XD). I love how they used Flying Get and Aitakatta as background songs during that part, haha.

For the 2nd video, if you noticed, the intro also has Flying Get music LOL This is a show with Ariyoshi again and it seems that Tanaka Minami, Acchan's close friend, is working in this show! So at first they talked about their friendship. After that they talked about some clothes that Acchan use. and then they talked about Acchan's other friend, Pe, the one with colored hair LOL some of you might know him. Acchan was very cute and pretty in these shows <3

Last edited: Nov 2, 2019
  11. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Video of Acchan receiving her Best Actress certificate at today's ceremony for the 11th TAMA Film Awards in Tokyo:

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
  12. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Acchan looked so beautiful at TAMA awards ceremony! Some photos:

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg

She was talking and laughing with Aoi Yuu (who also received a Best Actress award) it's nice to see!

005.jpg

<3<3<3

• Like Like x 1
  14. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I would have posted earlier, except for the double posting rules. Here is a story about the ceremony.

"Actress Atsuko Maeda attended the 11th TAMA Film Awards Ceremony held in Tokyo on the 17th, and in the speech of winning the Best Actress Award, `` film world is full of dreams '' and explosion of movie love I was letting.

In this award ceremony, an executive committee consisting of citizens of Tama City and its suburbs will commend the <lively> works, directors, and actors who will make energies and dreams come true tomorrow from the standpoint of movie fans. "

1360129_650.jpg

1360161_650.jpg

https://www.crank-in.net/news/70975/1

And here she is with her Tama Cinema Award rosette (it was hard to remember the correct word) from her instastory.

2179156146219342303_3106934995.jpeg

Last edited: Nov 18, 2019
  15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Here is another video of TAMA awards and you can see Acchan and Aoi Yuu laughing together at the very beginning of the video! So cute! and it's interesting to note that they were first names mentioned, and Acchan's name is also in the video title! Btw acchansuki48 subbed Acchan's speech at the ceremony, you can watch it here. Congrats Acchan! So happy for her <3

• Like Like x 1
  16. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 1
  17. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Voice actor for McDonald's Guracoro first anime CM

• Like Like x 2
  18. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

Great to hear her sing again, isn't it? She doesn't seem particularly interested in being cast in stage musicals like so many of the other grads.

19. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

Maeda Atsuko will perform a live song in front of the fans after a long time!! “What year is it??” “Guracoro CM Animation Trial Screening & Product Presentation”

Actress Atsuko Maeda, voice actors Ayana Taketatsu, and Aimi attended McDonald's “Guracoro CM Animation Trial Screening & Product Presentation” held in Tokyo on the 28th.

The event of this day was held in commemoration of Guracoro, a classic winter item, being sold for a limited time from December 4 this year, and the “Gracolo” (340 yen per item) was further renewed. ) And “Beef Demi Cheese Guracoro” (390 yen) are on sale. Then, the first animated commercial that was produced under the theme of “Welcome, it ’s a reward.” Was shown.

In the anime commercial aired nationwide from December 3, Maeda (acting as Akari Kuramoto), Takeda (acting as Saki Tanno), and Aimi (playing as Mikoto Sakaide) will appear. I was in charge of each cute girl who was eating deliciously. (Aimi), “Guracoro ~ ♪” (3 people) and CM songs.

Translation google
    Read in information below the YT video.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  20. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2019
    • Like Like x 2