TV / Radio Majisuka Gakuen 0 Kisarazu Rantouhen (2015/11/29)

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by Togasaki, Oct 25, 2015.

1. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    Some people are just overly protective of their oshi.
    I wonder why the kiss scene is more of an issue compared to the first scene where she was shown to have slept with her boyfriend or one-night-stand. I guess since there was no contact then it's all good?!

2. ScandalAgeman

ScandalAgeman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    who knows, I can't understand these people.
    This is a drama ^^ kissing someone is just a common thing that actresses do.

offtopic: I dont know if you guys noted but, in the Tabasco label they spelled TabasKo to represent Kishidan gang :)

3. frblckstr1

frblckstr1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    It is an *idol* drama, rules are a bit different for that.

4. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

That is truth. Rules that are so ... Okay not say that what I wanna, but anyway... Interesting think about that fighting can oversees but not... Anyway this is only drama...

5. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Has anyone noticed that the girls from this school are able to easily beat up a bunch of guys ? Even the average yankii had no problem taking down a taller male opponent without breaking a sweat. This is in contrast to the other schools in the series, where usually only the higher level yankiis such as Rappapa are able to take on yakuza with ease.

6. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

It's just drama. But I don't believe that really girl like fights
    ... That like .... Anyway it is written....

7. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Kawaki Otsutsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I really hope team hakata has a place in the installment of MG.i am very interested in seeing character development from a few of these characters.

8. suwidering

suwidering Kenkyuusei

9. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

if the video does not show watch the video here

10. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Member of The Institute for Miyazawa Sae Worship
    Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33

Majisuka Gakuen 0 Kisarazu Rantouhen

11. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I recently watched this drama, and I really enjoyed it! I watched the 5 Majisuka Gakuen seasons back then but I never watched this spin-off until now. This made me so nostalgic of MG and it reminded me of the earlier MG seasons, I love this! The only sad thing is that this is too short, only 48 minutes, I wish it was a whole season (if it was a long drama, I would have watched it when it aired probably LOL). For such a short story, I think they did good enough! Also I absolutely love the uniforms, all of the girls look so good and so cool! and I especially love Sakura and Haruppi's all-grey uniforms, and their hairstyles! Just perfect! I'll write more opinions under spoiler!

The first scene with Sasshi in the bed surprised me a little XD At the end of the drama when we learn that Sasshi used to date with the blonde yankee, it made me wonder if the man at the beginning was him? But that man has black hair, and he tells Sasshi that she has a school trip (which I guess is the school trip that we see in the drama) so if it's not a flashback, it's not him. if it's a different man then I'm kinda confused at why they use that scene at the beginning LOL but well I guess we had to see Sasshi first. Also I like how they related her character with her real self by saying that she "caused problems" in her school in Tokyo (AKB) and had to "run off" to Hakata (HKT) and that she reached the top (became the strongest) after that (= win elections) haha.

Now for Sakura and Haruppi, I absolutely love their roles here! I said it already but I LOVE their all-grey uniforms and their hairstyles, Sakura with a high ponytail <3 Both of them look so cool and really give a "strong" image, and I like how they have different/opposite personnalities. I like that scene with the pillow fight, what a serious and violent pillow fight XD Honestly, the whole time I was thinking how pretty Sakura looks *-* Those years might be her best times in terms of beauty, she looks both beautiful and cute ;w;

I found Nako and Miku super cute and I couldn't take it seriously when both of them won the fight against all those grown-up men haha I really like their roles, so cute. That scene where Nako tells Miku how to kiss though, what was that... LOL. I think Natsu and Madoka both did a good job and especially Madoka looks really cool. Meru and Mio did fine, same for other girls! They all looked good and again I liked their uniforms!

The final scene with Sasshi was cool, although I wanted to see Sakura fight but I knew that Sasshi would appear. She did the fight while wearing high heels wow XD The fight with chain was cool, I didn't expect the kiss after o_o

The very end was funny with the "weak" teacher suddenly fighting, unexpected haha why didn't he do that when he was caught by the yankees XD

So yes overall I enjoyed this drama and I like the story, the clothes etc. They all did good. I really love Sakura like this... Too bad it was just one episode!