Mitomo Mashiro (Macchan) / Team 8

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Aka, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Mashiro's profile is now gone from the official AKB website. This has to be the quietest graduation (and career in the group) ever lol :^^;:

2. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Cough Hasemomo cough cough

3. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Hasemomo's graduation was anything but "quiet" :oops: it was one of the most sudden though yes...

Btw, Mashiro's Twitter account is deleted. This is not surprising considering she didn't use it much.

4. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    She was definitely quiet!

Phew... Thank God I saved that photo on the beach.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. qpet

qpet Future Girls

merry graduation Macchan:)

if the video does not show watch the video here

6. qpet

qpet Future Girls

last mobame
    Good evening, ..!
    Today was my graduation!
    Now, many memories come back to me!
    I've already reflected on many of them in the video, so I won't go into too much detail here!
    Since I became an AKB, I have received so many things! I'm so happy to have received so many things, experiences and love!
    I've been able to do things that I wouldn't normally be able to experience, and I've really learned a lot about life? I learned a lot about life and society! I'm so grateful that I can't even think about what I would have done if I hadn't become an AKB member! I will continue to support AKB even after I graduate! I love you so much! Tomorrow I will be a normal high school girl! I'm living happily ever after, so I hope you're enjoying your life, too! Stay healthy! Have a wonderful life!

Last edited: Dec 25, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  7. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    Happy graduation Mashiro!
    Sadly Team8 is ending, I was looking forward to what kind of quirky idol AKB could get from Yamagata next time. :^^;:

• Like Like x 1