Miyawaki Sakura (Sakura) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Mana

Mana Under Girls

2. SakuWan

SakuWan Kenkyuusei

hahaha like @Jimmie-san said we should brings this in AKB48 section, I believe there is a thread for this topic?
    Honestly, I'm not really a fan of AKB48 or the concept--too many members and money sucking kind of system with HS and election (I think I like SNH48 more as a group cuz they actually have alot of potential talents and alot of beautiful voices that exist there; also, the mems seems actively improve their vocals and sing live more although I'm not fond with the system.) and I just can't get into Jpop. Therefore, I'm not really interest on AKB48 expansion, so yeah.. I'll stop here with the discussion.
    I mainly active in J-48groups for some mems that I like, especially for Sakura :p

Last edited: Jul 5, 2015
  3. Mana

Mana Under Girls

4. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Okay I know I'm responding to an OLD post but this is back when Sakura "trolled" everybody by pretending to cut her hair, only to say it was a wig. A few days later, she actually did cut her hair and it was seen during the Janken tournament. However, is it possible that she really did cut her hair and this picture just shows her with a wig or with extensions? I think she trolled everyone by making us think she didn't cut her hair, when she actually did.

5. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

sakura is pretty much confirmed for Majizuka 5 lead

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2015
  6. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

Saw it as well, but was kinda expected if the series would continue, I did not really like MG4 though :)
    But I watched it only because of some members, will watch MG5 as well since well, you gotta do it :) Hope it will be better then MG4 however.

MG1 -> MG2 was good, then it kinda took a heavy dive for me.

7. kinakomochi

kinakomochi Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Absolutely. Seems like the series has become nothing but a vehicle for showcasing appearances, rather than standing up in its own right (like esp MG1 did to a non-fan. Not saying MG1 was some sort of NHK taiga drama... but it was aiming way higher than MG3 & esp MG4).

Some negative comments about Sakura's acting... but she's only done bit roles until MG4, plus it's one she had to stretch to inhabit (can't imagine the real Sakura scowling around punching people on principle :^^;:). Comparing her performance in MG4 to real full-time drama actors, is like trying to compare a Punch and Judy puppet performance to Ian McKellan doing Sir Thomas More at Royal Albert Hall -- both are entertaining in their own right but comparing them is disingenuous. ;)

8. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I was wondering where did you all read that Sakura will lead Majisuka Gakuen 5 XD But then I just read an article about the leak of the news now.
    http://www.akb48wrapup.com/2015/07/...akuen-5-accidentally-leaked-playboy-magazine/

Mmm I think the new season will be a continuation of MG4 then? So, Sakura might be lead again (they didn't say she would be lead so it's not sure yet). They said after MG4 ended that they'd make a new season soon, so I guess it's happening now. It's expected that Sakura would be in MG5, seeing how MG4 ended. But I wonder if she will really be the lead, or she will have a different storyline (like Acchan in MG2). Let's see!

I can't say I "love" MG4, but it was pretty good especially the last episodes. But honestly if I could choose I'd rather have Sakura act in a real drama, not related to yankees XD I like MG series though! So it's nice if she acts in MG5 in order to continue/finish the story. If the rumor is true, I look forward to it!

Speaking of Majisuka, here some of the making of MG4, Kojimako/Naanya/Sakura moment, they're so cute! <3

if the video does not show watch the video here
    (Source)

[​IMG]

9. risou

risou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    god, that trademark Sakura's raspy voice. :inlove:

thanks for sharing.

10. kinakomochi

[​IMG]
    Love this gif... kind of captures a bit of a more serious, adult Sakura... perhaps even what she'll look like, as an adult chasing dreams after HKT... :blush:

11. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

Calm down! no talk about "after HKT" for my little Sakura :p
    Sakuras side profile is beautiful <3

12. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

UKN subbed her PB announcement for the ones that want it :)

13. kinakomochi

LOL yes perhaps that was premature -- she has so many more years to show us moments like this! :p;)

Her versatility continues to amaze me, this little Fukuoka Kagoshima (sasuga 3am half-brain posting, lol) girl... would love to see her stretch this side of her in a drama role someday.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2015
  14. atsukoD

atsukoD Kenkyuusei

15. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

not too fond of her topless shoot in her photobook tbh, I think it too early. Gonna buy it anyway

16. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I saw that page on Twitter as well. It's classy, but I agree, just too early for that. It seems well over half of the photos are gravure.

17. skuf

skuf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yasuda Kana
    Twitter:
    TravisSkuff

WHAT!!! WHERE??? SHOW MEEEEE

18. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Yeah I feel like she's still a little too young to do that. She isn't known as a "sexy" person like Haruna or Miyuki and to make matters worse, she's only 17!

19. skuf

skuf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yasuda Kana
    Twitter:
    TravisSkuff
    From what I saw she was only showing her back and a blanket was covering her, unless I'm thinking of the wrong 'topless' picture or you ppl are just easily offended...

Last edited: Jul 8, 2015
  20. The Pum

The Pum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    It's pretty tasteful. Rather than make it all ero, try to appreciate her beauty.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk