Single Miyuki Watanabe 1st (Yasashiku Suru Yori Kisu wo Shite) (14/12/24)

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 17, 2014.

1. moonlit

moonlit Member

While the songs first impression was weak, it went slightlz up with second live and now seeing the PV and the CD&packing, good job on presentation, I LOVE the 90s feel of the PV QwQ

2. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Harukaze Pianissimo (Short Pv)

if the video does not show watch the video here

It looks good & sounds nice too!!! Naanya is so pretty... <3 <3 <3

3. figulou

figulou Kenkyuusei

This pv is a big Joke , Mio & Nanya are ranked 9 and 11th and we se only the both ! I'm dissapointed, I want to see the full pv for judge well but my impression is bad. But they are really beautiful all
    Where are Yukirin,Ripopo,Sayaya,Mariyagi,Sahoo,Myao etc....

4. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@figulou

I'm pretty sure the full Pv will have all members, there's no way they wouldn't include them.
    ah Btw Naanya is ranked 8th in the janken senbatsu, not 9th. and for Mio, yes she ranked 11th.

5. figulou

figulou Kenkyuusei

Ah sorry ,yess she is ranked 8th^^

6. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

WTF this short pv is like a double center of mio and naanya ...
    Hope the full result won't be like this

7. figulou

figulou Kenkyuusei

In fact, i understand if it's a single where the management chooses the senbatsu but here , it's a janken , members play for their place ,like senbatsu election,fans chooses ,they are a number place . Nothing is respect ,it's disapointing even if is the short ver.

8. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

PEOPLE! It's a Preview of the Music Video. Not the whole video. Why people act like it's the whole video is beyond me, 48Groups do NOT have 1 min videos, some of you act like they do :fp:. When it says SHORT VERSION. It's a SHORT VERSION. Not the whole video. The other girls will be in this video.

My thoughts are. Love the video (Kojiharu's Fashion Company and the other 15 are her models)., not feeling the song.

9. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Hilary got 3rd(?) in the last janken and she barely got 1 second of screentime....

10. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    ..Did you watch the Drama version? Even Kitarie and Nao stood out a lot in that.

11. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Of course they will be, but if the PV is a bit less than 5 minutes and 1 minute is already filled with JUST TWO GIRLS... that leaves 3 or 4 for the other 12. :^^;:

12. plomeplome

Just bought both versions, i feel like im really lucky cuz im leaving japan tmr!!:1st:

[​IMG]
    The vintage version doesnt come with any photos while the other comes with 2 photos (I assume its Milky + 1 random b-side senbatsu member which i got Sahoooo) The bottom 2 are the tower records bonus photos

Last edited: Dec 23, 2014
  13. unkowwn

unkowwn Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

That wasn't a good B-side, and the short PV doesn't really appeal to me. I mean if that song and PV was released as AKB48's Single, it'd be a huge disappointment. I guess it won't outshine Milky's solo song.

Naanya looks cute tho.

14. True_Beginner

True_Beginner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    The retro cd looks awesome, I like that it's a cardboard sleeve over the standard jewel case. Too bad there's no extras with this version, I preordered it about over a week ago from cdjapan and they already had no bonus photos left by that point.

Also, I haven't even got my copy yet, it's still on backorder, lol. I wonder how well this single sold?

15. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

16. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Not bad!
    I can't wait to get my copy and finally enjoy that packaging everybody's been talking about.

Sorry, I pre-ordered the last one with a bonus photo on CDJapan. :^^;:

17. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Ayumi Hamasaki sold just a bit more yesterday... and then bombed to 8th today.

I reaaaaaaaaaaaaally hope she surprasses Ayu, just for the LOLZ. :^O^:

18. figulou

figulou Kenkyuusei

Congratulation my Love Mirukii♥♥♥ .Secretly i hoped 50k but i'm happy ,it's better than Itano.

19. nickblitz

nickblitz Kenkyuusei

hope sales can go up!!! :blush::blush::blush:

really wish she can continue with a second single after this!!! :inlove:<3<3

20. plomeplome

Considering only 2 editions and no handshakes, I think its ok.