[Mobile game] Keyakise: Story of Keyakizaka46

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by gocchisama, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Chewability

Chewability Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    If you're really looking to dedicate farming for scores for a while.

What you can always do is to farm Stage 10 of Chapter 9. Those stages will drop 3* Berika's (Red), it's a rare drop so it'll take a while to farm a full team of +4s. Her skill will allow for 7 random stones to be changed into reds so you can change those up.

Her passive gives you more points if you hit a 7 chain and above, if you evolve her on the Kirameki pathway, her additional passive will give you more points per red stone hit. Think I roughly hit 10million points on the event stages per run just using a full team of her. (Did really bad for the event though cause Nogikoi was rekting me left and right.)

2. tidaktau

tidaktau Kenkyuusei

Hey guys, is it just me or not, but i think the heart increase rate from stage clear is decreasing. Before, i know if i use 2 same member then i'll get +5 x 2 or +10 heart for 1 stage clear. More same member in unit so i'll get more heart for that member. But now i only get +5 heart even though i use 2 same member.

Is it a bug? Or is it just new reballancing system? Do you know since when this update is on?

3. vaanstellar

vaanstellar Kenkyuusei

Hi guys,

i tried to buy gold membership, but after buy it (in ios) i didn't get the item, my max ap still 5....
    i tried to send inquiry email to customer support but got reply they will only process japanese language...

can somebody help to make simple sentence in japanese like "i bought gold membership at 30 Oct 2017 but didn't get the item. below is my purchase history in itunes"
    i worry if using google translate the translated sentence is incorrect.

really sad because of this... at least in new banner finally i get yui

Thank you very much!!

4. HXT100

HXT100 Kenkyuusei

pulled 5 10+1 of the new gacha, only 1 5* and it wasn't the event one zz

5. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I'm still stuck trying to find a way to unroot my emulator to play it :(

6. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    it's the silver membership that gives you +5 max AP. Gold membership gives you items like 5* emblem, or 5* soda.

@Furukawa_Akane if you create a yahoo account, which is easy, you can download and play it on yahoo games on your PC/Mac

7. vaanstellar

vaanstellar Kenkyuusei

oh.. but it will give diamond also right? i didnt get any diamonds and in my home screen the gold membership icon still greyed out...
    my itunes credits already deducted tough..

and i want to ask, is it possible to get both pink and blue meter full in 1 card? or we must choose one?
    i want to max both for rika if possible.

thanks

8. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    if your purchase have been deducted from your bank account and you don't have immediate diamonds, there's indeed a problem. You need to contact customer service.

You can't get both pink and blue awakening. If you want both, you need 2 copy of the card and evolve it differently.

9. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Why not try at your phone allow it at really one? Emulator(s) are full spyware and so on... just keep self out them.

10. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    @AloNeko I'm boroughing a friend's phone until I can get myself another one.

@gocchisama also hasn't Yahoo Games been discontinued, since last year?

Last edited: Nov 1, 2017
  11. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Wikipedia says:
    (Yahoo! announced that "changes in supporting technologies and increased security requirements for our own Yahoo! web pages, made it impossible to keep the games running safely and securely".
    It was then announced by Yahoo! that its Games section would be dissolved completely on May 13, 2016)

12. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
  13. SaitoWinterStar

SaitoWinterStar Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I downloaded and have been playing the game from the yahoo.jp site with their game launcher. Now if only I knew enough Japanese to actually follow the dialogue :(

14. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
  15. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    I'd say compared to Nogikoi, this game is not that good on the "Story" part. I mean the Main Story section is focusing on telling the story about Keyakizaka.
    The rest of dialogues in Card Stories or whatsoever is not that interesting.

Heck, even Oshimen Stories takes a long time to proceed from one to another. This game main focus is still on the puzzle part, unlike Nogikoi which is more like visual novel.

16. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    i agree. But there's still hope for development. For example, Yuipon seitansai wasn't a letdown at all. I got to know more about yuichanzu relationship.

It really depends on how much management want us to know.

17. gaboen

gaboen Kenkyuusei

Wasn't this game is gearing towards people to know more about keyakizaka and What make them happening, then its in right direction on telling people how was Keyaki made inside out. I just wanted to know if the member card story was real info or just game staff making things up or combination of both.

18. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    KeyaKise Unit.PNG
    Will edit with my ID later when I get it still too busy playing XD

19. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    So far everything i read is true and relayed on article/magazine. It's even possible they did went for an autumn photoshoot. (to shoot the card pictures)

20. blindastaroth

blindastaroth Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kodama Haruka
    Twitter:
    BlindAstaroth
    So... there's a new event and a new Gacha very soon...

evento nuevo.jpg nuevo gacha.jpg