Morita Hikaru (Runrun) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Members' started by Ozeki, Dec 7, 2018.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    "L'Oreal Paris WOMEN of WORTH Award"

if the video does not show watch the video here

2. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    thread has been so dead lol well hikaru outside work has barley been trickling in this year so far outside of her usual ar and aeon slots.
    A recent update though:
    •Her centre song will be broadcasted on Monday and the title is “the distance between cars” or “inter-vehicular distance”. A strange title but anticipating. The tweet is here -> https://twitter.com/nhk_nobishiro/status/1499293505377742848?s=21

• Also she’ll be on tokyo speak easy 3/10 -> https://twitter.com/tokyospeakeasy/status/1499550823185252352?s=21

• Recent ar tweet -> https://twitter.com/ar_mesugirl/status/1499731808392724486?s=21

next ar issue is 10th of this month. Seriously when will they give her that modelling contract. this serialisation can’t last forever lol

• New Aeon CM (she’s in both vids)
    ->
    ->

and that’s it so far…very slow year for hikaru solo work it’s really frustrating. I’m hoping we get some news about a drama or a modelling contract.

Also covers for 4th single are out and it’s all nice. Just again depressing to see how hikaru didn’t get a solo cover for her first two centres but I believe she’ll comeback to the title centre again (hopefully soon lol) and she’ll get a solo cover then

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I'm kinda glad they didn't give her a solo cover, Back then everyone was still reeling from the techi situation leading to the groups rebrand, so having another cool girl with short hair take on the center position did leave people feeling a bit iffy (even though they all praised her when she first centered on the cdtv live lol). It was a safe choice doing the triple center thing, but now that we're on the 4th single and both Hono and Ten got a solo cover, I hope 5th or 6th will return to Run center so we can get a solo cover!

• Like Like x 2
  4. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I did something of those lines but yes I agree with the latter half. Well looking forward to her ar spread this month. Wonder if she’ll get another non serialisation spread like the one last year may was it

5. Capybara97

Capybara97 Kenkyuusei

Does anyone know what brand of perfume Hikaru uses?

6. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Wonder what the hell seed & flower are doing for hikaru. Her last solo schedule minus her regular ar slot was January 1st. She’s been missing for like 3-4 weeks and she’s missed 2 sokosaku episodes now minus the episode where the whole group was missing due to filming the mv late. It’s really frustrating because everybody else is busy. The other saku8 members have something going on and even backs members. It’s getting ridiculous

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Maybe is simply the fact that other members are more "adaptable" for other jobs? Nothing against Hikaru, but she seems more the type of member strong in "performance", but for tv, modelling, quiz and variety jobs there are members more suitable for that (which doesn't mean she doesn't get them at all but just less than some others).

I know @paradisekiss you are a huge Morita fan and you want the best for her, but she's still a popular member, it's not like she's really left behind, if she's currently not getting "even more" is simply because there's not and they try to let shine more every member.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    don’t make me laugh. you don’t even like hikaru nor know enough about her to start making statements. Honestly I’m surprised you’re even in this thread. She has been in a drama and done well has received many praises for her acting. As for modelling she is more than suitable. She’s appeared in the most fashion magazines in 2ki so you do the maths. I honestly don’t care for tv shows so I’ll let that one aside but there are several types of tv shows out there that aren’t comedy centric so goes to show how much you know. Such as shows centred on animals and art two things hikaru is passionate about. So spare me.

it is not about letting other members shine because a company can do two things at the same time. I honestly don’t know why there are even agreements with your comment. I’m surprised you people don’t think about long term effects. Like after graduation what will she have in her profile to lead her to more jobs? Simple minded. @SteCola don’t ever try to speak on hikaru again. It is not of your concern and you certainly don’t know what you’re talking about. Yes she is popular but if her own fans are concerned about her being jobless what do you a non-fan (a person even who has spoken badly about hikaru in the past) know? I know she is popular and I know she is in terms of activity being left behind. Two things can be true at the same time. And talking down on her suitability for gigs is not only false but highly laughable.

Edit: all these dislikes please you people are coming into a morita hikaru thread and disliking a comment that’s defending her. funny.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2022
    • Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  9. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    She's using "Kiss of Paradise" a new fragrance for young ladies who don't want to pass unnoticed...

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. Capybara97

Capybara97 Kenkyuusei

where did you get that information? :shocku:

11. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Koike Minami
    Presumably her blog [hehe]

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Anyways instead of making creepy comments someone tell me what I said that was so wrong people came into this thread unprovoked and started mass disliking a comment in a thread for hikaru that is defending her. like seriously because it’s kinda disgustingly funny

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  13. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Just curious, I assume the dislike is because the disliker (new word!) believes the statement is incorrect, due to:

1. Hikaru doesn't wear "Kiss of Paradise" fragrance
    2. The fragrance is not new
    3. The fragrance is not for young ladies
    4. The fragrance is for those who don't want to pass noticed
    5. Any combination of the above that essentially negates the original statement

Maybe what was meant was a "Disagree" rather than a "Dislike"? If so, what part? The whole statement?

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    saying a whole lot of nothing.

now I just don’t care. Want you creepy non-hikaru fans out of this thread.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2022
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    My dear @paradisekiss my "creepy" commend was of course writen as some kind of a small electrical shock towards you and was intended to put some emphasis on the funny side of a serious situation...

First of all please know that I wouldn't have replied to you at any case and the reason for this is your behaviour in the forums. But I do, and I do it for two reasons: (1) your reply to my "fragrance" joke was way milder than what I would have expected and (2) because you changed your avatar pic to something really creepy that (coming AFTER my fragrance joke) scares me as to your current state. Please note that I've changed my avatar as well and went "dark" in these forums... I did that after a moment of feeling a kind of emotional burden that IN ANY CASE should not happen in a forum when we exchange ideas about the groupe WE LOVE.

The serious situation I've mentioned at the beginning of my post has to do with your behaviour: it is simply aggressive: not always, of course, but aggression exists, one can feel it in almost anything you say when you REPLY or REFER to other people. Just please accept this as a "fact" from the viewpoint of a "random" forum dweller such as me and I'm sure other see it as well. Just to take the most recent example, the way you replied to @SteCola regarding job opportunities for Morita was not normal. I may be wrong, you might not meant what you write or there might be a gap between the way you think and the way you put this into words but most probably it's NOT. You seem to take a defensive position and you ATTACK, with words. The way I perceive the "persona" Paradisekiss is like a small neurotic dog that is barking its heart off to everybody and at no reason. Please don't get angry with this comment it's just the image that comes to my mind when I read your replies to comments. I want to be sincere with you and I address to you as one human being to another with NO bad intentional at all!

Please don't do it: this toxicity is first of all poisonning your self. I am addressing to you as a fellow forum dweller that under different circumstances we could have been exchanging thoughs about Morita joyfully - but we don't! We are not friends, but we are not enemies as well (we is referring to all of us here).

Speaking personally I don't care if you have disliked ANYTHING I have posted so far to express my respect to the other members or songs (that Morita is not centering). You've disliked my comment on Samidare yo and Boku no dilemma and previously my "good luck post" for Hono's Nagaredama (although Hono is far from my preferences in the group) and this shows - at least to me - that there is nothing that you like except Morita. I know this is NOT the case for you and all this comes as a result of your HUGE support - to the degree of empathy - to this particular member, but in the process, this makes you sound "extreme"...

And there is yet another aspect that I'm asking you to consider: What if... just WHAT IF your "attitude-through-the-way-you-respond" to people here, impacts Morita herself... You see, Morita is my 2nd gen oshi and I have huge paternal instincts for this gem. What if, whenever I see her, it reminds me of your aggression and negativity, your constant complains (justified or not I don't judge it here) about her career in comparison with other members? What if you make people dislike Morita by the simple fact that she has a fan like you, snapping angry replies to everybody?

Finally, a word about your avatar pic... I'm no psychologist, but it scares me... For me it's a cry for help! I may be exaggerating but it DOES convey negative vibes and is as ominous as it could be. The previous one was dark but was just a cute dark cartoon girl. This one is making people wondering about the state of the person behind... You seem to be a young lady, smart enough by the way you write (when not angry of course, when you turn a bit incoherent), with your own strong opinions and views - many of which find me in full accord. Please accept the fact that we all here love the same group of people and at least WE SHARE ONE, ONE!, common thing. Sakurazaka is healing us all and we gather here to speak about that and meet each other. In my real life there is just one other person that I can talk about Sakamichi and we do that, among other discussions, once every month. So we have to cherish what we can do here and do it for brightening our days not the opposite.

I want to talk about Sakamichi everyday if possible and toxic behaviour has deprived me of that lately. So please, stop being negative, it could be teenage angst, it could be a bad day you may have, it could be anything... We all have our bad sides (and yes I admit that my post on that "fragrance" was a bad side of me but I did that on purpose and I did target YOU in the hope in the hope that you may have given me the opportunity to write all these now).

Of course, you are free to vent on me if that'll make you feel better, however I strongly believe that you will read all this in the benign spirit in which it's writen...

• Like x 3
    • Dislike x 2
    • Winner x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Creative x 1
  16. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    a whole lot of nothing.

• Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  17. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Thought we are all guys here...but anyways. Would love to see Hikaru in variety shows, especially quiz variety. Her hand gestures during self-intros look really cool and cute :). She will also look cool doing promotion events as a guest for game shows and video games like Habu-chan on e-elements.

• Like Like x 1
  18. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    anyways my last on this. I am a morita hikaru fan thus I follow her much more closely than the recent visitors of this thread. If someone I know who not only doesn’t like hikaru but knows virtually nothing about her comes in this thread talking down on her “suitability” and “adaptability” and why this is why she isn’t getting jobs recently (assumedly) you think I’m going to accept such bull? Be serious. Bringing up such nonsense in ridiculously lengthy comments and completely missing the point. I am not wrong to question why hikaru is basically MIA. And if I’m defensive I have every right to be. I especially don’t need someone who has made disgusting comments about underage members and has had to take a break from stage because of it telling me all sorts of nonsense. Hikaru has so much potential so I’m not going to sit and accept bare minimum behaviour from management nor nonsensical justifications.
    - @Philosophy Senpai @SteCola <3 my biggest fans
    In conclusion I hope hikaru gets a drama this year xxxxx

• Disagree Disagree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  19. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Idk what on earth happened in this thread but it's ridiculous to hear Runrun being questioned for her adaptability when she is undoubtedly one of the few members who has proven herself to be able to be multifaceted. There is a reason she was chosen as the first center of Sakurazaka46, and there's a reason she is the only member to continue being a center across all 4 singles. There's a reason she is given songs like Dead End but also Blue Moon Kiss. There's a reason she always sells out in HS events, there's a reason she performs well in tv appearances, radio's and magazine features.

She is a Jack of all trades for the group and is a solid, guaranteed member for success in the eyes of management. In fact, the first thing I thought of a few weeks ago with the lack of Runrun activities was that, after such an amazing first year of sakurazaka where runrun was so sooooo active, they're allowing her to have a bit of a break without right out calling it a hiatus. She gets to perform with the group because she's able and capable, but she's taking a back seat to recuperate. Personally, while i'm not sure if this is the case or not, I'm happy that I still get to watch her on Sokosaku and see her in group activities. I did fear a Nao 2.0 situation where Run took a hiatus after center burn out and I was glad that snf gave her a chance to breathe.

All this being said, I do agree with paradisekiss in that I wish we could see more of Hikaru this year. Snf have always been shit with distributing activities to members. It's not nice to see it happen to my oshi, but I also believe that it's totally possible to push over members while maintaining activities for your top members so that they don't fall off. If she is recuperating then I'm fine with it, but as a fan I do feel uneasy seeing her not doing anything without an explanation from management. I also realise that if they do say she's resting, it will cause worry which i'm sure they want to avoid. So for now I can only hope for more activities from her as the group starts to pump up the 4th single promotions in the coming weeks. If by the end of April she's still inactive, i'll start to worry.

• Like Like x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  20. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I guess I don't have to tell you all that this off-topic exchange has to stop.

@Philosophy Senpai: please refrain from psychoanalysing in public
    @paradisekiss: please refrain from telling other members not to post in this thread, no matter how big your knowledge about Morita Hikaru is, everyone is entitled to their own opinion

Last edited: Mar 25, 2022
    • Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1