Murayama Miu / 3rd generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Members' started by humbal, Jan 14, 2023.

1. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Miu-chan... What an ugly baby... But usually ugly babies make the most pretty of adults...
    I laughed so much while watching Miu's part.
    - That short video from her kindergarden age: "Ugh... I hate this $hit, I'm out" and she just left, deviously, slyly...
    - "Ahh chotto...!" Her precious reaction when after that video on Murayama came YET ANOTHER video of Murayama...
    - A most kakkoi Miu-chan at that ceremony at the age of 12... A promising young star has finally started to rise...

Finally, have a look on that pic...

aja.jpg

This is one of my favourite old rock albums of 1977... Now, 46 years after it's release I remembered when I first saw it what Miu-chan's profile (that wonderful nose) reminds me of...

Last edited: Aug 28, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  2. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Koike Minami
    Now I want Sakurazaka to do a song in the musical style of Peg!

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    @SunlitZelkova oh how I wish younger people knew what exactly is the Peg you just said...

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

At first I thought it was Mayuyu...
    Miu_MayuyuLike.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    ... and then you realized it's the "other" cool beauty...!

Oh yes, I agree!!!

• Like Like x 1
  6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Two good interviews in andGIRL magazine. I've translated them both (with all photos) in my blog.

She talks about never expecting to be a member of her favourite idol group, and how it was hard to get over being a fan and relating with the senior members. But she can now talk easily with her long-time oshi Kira. Her beauty secret is vegetables. She has "a powerful gaze and a presence you wouldn't expect in someone who has just made her debut." In clothes, she likes monochrome: her closet is all black, featuring long pants, skirts and dresses. When she shops, she does not think and think, but chooses quickly (as you would expect).

Another photo:
    [​IMG]

The final photo in the post makes me think she should not fix her teeth.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2023
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Miu getting some love and appreciation from her fans (Lots of purple shades!):
    Miu_FanFlowers.jpg

(From her August 17, 2023, blog)

• Like Like x 2
  8. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Miu fans' prime directive: Must...protect...at...all...cost.

MiuMelancholicSide.jpg

Last edited: Oct 5, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

While lots of props go to Nagi for centering Mamoribito (and well deserved), netizens noticed and praised the expressiveness of Miu-chan in the MV. Is a centership coming? I sure hope so.

I also couldn't help but notice that Miu's hair was all over her face for basically the entire MV! :^^;:

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Yes, but it suited her well.
    It seems a paradox but I felt the hair covering her face only added dramacity to her expression.
    Well done

Even though my main hope for center is for Yuu, when she'll be ready of course, at this point I'm really curious to see Miu as center as well.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    @Dill, Miu is already an eye-magnet when she performs at non-center positions. Imagine how she will spill her soul out when she centers... Yu (and Shizuki with Miu coming 3rd) may be a better dancer due to so many years of training, but at the expressions department, I believe (and hope) that Miu will be phenomenal...

It's not so much that I oshi her, but apart from being a strong girl (she dragged Kirako like a tractor, oops spoiler for a recent Sokosaku), her size make her moves look big and imposing. Her temperament, like many reserved people, would emerge during her performance with crisp and fierve moves. Finally, she is the closest to Karin regarding her serious and somber facial expression while dancing (by the way, at the documentary for the Osaka performance, while Karin and Miu were eating together, I had the impression that these two matched so well together and Karin, an undoubtedly difficult personality, was looking so relaxed beside Miu).

Personally, I keep praying for her first center, I long for it, being sure that it won't dissapoint us and secretely hope that it will be the first of more to follow...

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Put your head on my shoulder: Wish granted.
    MiuReina.JPG

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Miu looks so tiny in this photo... And so fragile...

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

In the 3gens' Sunday live, Miu centred a performance of Hanshin Hangi. Am I right in thinking that is her first time at centre? Set list here. When the audience realized she was at centre, she was greeted with excited applause. Commenters are impressed with what seems to them her growing popularity.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

The raw materials are there. Just a bit more confidence. As someone else recently mentioned, she'll become a "monster" (in a good way) later on. Baby steps.
    Miu_door.jpg

16. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I'm lurking, waiting for my new oshi to bloom. Miu (and Nogi's Terepan) embodies everything I like about japanese idols right now, she's my joy and pride, and I'm sure she will become a great idol and an amazing model. She'll carry the torch of Habu-senpai as no other...

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Definitely exuding the otona vibe...in a black dress, of course.

Miu_Black2.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  18. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I seriously hope she is the first 3rd gen to give us a PB. Also she seems to enter the modelling world very soon and at full throttle...

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Happy 1st Sakurazaka46 anniversary, Miu-chan!:)
    MiuColors.JPG

Last edited: Jan 14, 2024
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Blackpink's Lisa? No, just Miu-chan with an interesting makeup/hairdo. Many netizens noticed Miu looked so different when she centered Dead End in BACKS LIVE!!
    Miu_DeadEnd.JPG

• Like Like x 3