Nagahama Neru (Neru) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by CutePanda, Dec 4, 2015.

1. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Pre-sales, figure 50-60% of the printing is already sold.

2. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Maiyan's PB got that high sales b/c not only her male fans bought it, but also female fans and female non-fans (which is a strange thing b/c usually male fans are the one who buy PB the most). The medias have done several interviews/ news about this topic and you can find some of those clips in her thread. Well, after all, her beauty is way beyond a normal idol anw.

For Neru, 70k-80k is still really a positive thinking though. Around 50k is actually pretty good enough.

3. eve666

eve666 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Wonder how much she will make. She gets a lot of projects so she's prob doing well financially. Sometimes tho I see all of these new opportunities and think wow get parents were going to keep her away from all of these great experiences

4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Neru and Nijika on radio (11-20-2017)

if the video does not show watch the video here

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    source

[​IMG]

Neru subbing for Sugai on her radio show (11-20-2017)

Neru said there are members on diets+doing exercise:)

[​IMG]
    source

[​IMG] [​IMG]

source

fanart
    [​IMG]
    source

Last edited: Nov 21, 2017
  5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Neru blog post: current TV shows and magazines. With videos from previous TV appearances.

[​IMG]

Yes, that's Kikuchi Ami with her on the show.

6. eve666

eve666 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    I'm so curious as to what skin care are used. I am an Asian skincare product addict

7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Nov 23, 2017
  8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

[​IMG] [​IMG]

A pic of the magazine pages showed up (ViVi 2018-01), although half the products she mentions are non-Japanese. In general, she says that since her legs and arms aren't very long, she's trying for a clean line to her body. She wants a fully feminine line and a nice fragrance. She says she wants her skin to be soft and make it so you want to touch it. When she gets out of the bath, she does light exercises using a stretch ball, to help straighten her hunched back. (Sixteen hours a day studying in high school might have helped do that to her. You can see her using the stretch ball at the bottom right of the left-hand pic.) People say her posture has improved.

She is looking for skin that is smooth, elastic and pale. She emphasizes that even in winter, for attractive pale skin you have to keep using some SPF product, and she uses Biore Perfect Milk, SPF50+. Since you know about Asian beauty, I guess the fact she wants paler skin doesn't offend you, as it does some people. She uses Lalin Japan Cherry Blossom body cream for a light sweet/sour fragrance. Lalin is Israeli. Her body lotion is Japanese: Les Merveilleuses Laduree. She says it leaves her skin vibrant and fresh. And she carries a small bottle of Weleda Arnica Massage Oil with her to use after dance lessons, etc., massaging it in with a rod of some kind. She says it really relaxes tight muscles.

She also uses the Belega 4T Plus, which is a hand-held appliance that does massage and deep-cleaning. The company says it refreshes outer and inner skin layers, cleans down into the pores, gives light exercise to the facial muscles and helps keep skin moist. Unfortunately, this "Plus" model costs over a thousand dollars. She says members give them to themselves as rewards.

In addition, she says that because they are on their feet so much, rehearsing, etc., pretty well all the members wear spats like the Dr. Scholl's Medi Qtto Bodyshape Sleep Wearing Slimming Spats Pelvic Support.

Here are the pages for the other members in the article, Mona and Zumiko. Click/tap all images to enlarge to readable size.

tumblr_ozutum6sk71vpybydo1_1280.jpg tumblr_ozutum6sk71vpybydo2_1280.jpg

Last edited: Nov 24, 2017
  9. eve666

eve666 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu

Oh wow thank you! And no or does not offend me. I'm actually Latina and black and I use a lot of those Japanese whitening toners and face wash. I find it does not make me white or my skin whiter (I like it the way it is) I just find that it keeps my skin bright
    . That's what I honestly think Japanese women mean ny whiter skin, free of blemishes. I use shishiedo products so I'm happy to know she does too

10. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    She means exactly what she wants to say. Of course it has no racist meaning. That's just an Asian beauty standard thing, same go with Korean, Chinese, etc. Heck, I am an Asian guy and I also prefer girl with pale skin, like Shida Manaka, too though. :)

11. eve666

eve666 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Oh I c. Well that's a totally different culture. I respect it, still not offensive. I know it's not about racism it's about what's considered beautiful in that culture

12. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Yep. That's why they (girls) do everything to make/keep their skin whiter (Nishino Nanase one said that she refused to sit in the front sit of her family car in summer b/c it would make her skin darker). The same go with small face standard (like N46's Saito Asuka for example, people always praise how small her face is, it even got published on the newspaper). :)

13. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Neru on the cover of Entame 2018 Jan issue (release on Nov 30th 2017)

[​IMG]

source

Last edited: Nov 24, 2017
  14. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

this is so great, it seem Neru will came out again on Miracle 9 3 hours SP this 12/20, hey pls be regular members and accompany landlord there:1st:

15. eve666

eve666 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu

I can see that, her face does look very small. Most of them look like small women with delicate arms and hands

16. eve666

eve666 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    I treated myself to a $150 face cleansing machine but cannot imagine spending over $1000 for one

17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Neru will appear yet again on Cream Quiz Miracle Nine, on their three-hour special airing 20 December. It seems as if she is becoming a regular on the show, the Keyakizaka rep to go with the AKB48 rep (Ooya Shizuka). I think this will be her fifth appearance. She has so far been on the winning team twice and then on the losing team twice. This is a quiz contest between two teams of nine celebrities, each with a captain and a theme, such as "veteran actors" vs. "rising stars." The winning team can share a million yen (~$9,000).

source

18. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

i really hope Neru could be a regular in Miracle9 :) Neru got great talent for this type of quiz show

backup for Miracle9 show on Nov 22nd 2017 : link

fanart

[​IMG]
    source

[​IMG] [​IMG]

source

Last edited: Nov 26, 2017
  19. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    I'd love for my 48 and 46 favourites to keep appearing on the same show <3 but really it would be great for Neru. Whilst Shiichan isn't popular in akb48 miracle etc really set her off for a good tv career and with Neru's popularity within k46 she could really really skyrocket off tis combo.

20. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

is 3rd girl from 48 group? is this from a show, promo, commercial?