Nakanishi Aruno (Aruru) / 5th Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Members' started by halcyon, Feb 8, 2022.

1. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    THIS tbh
    [​IMG]

also, lot of these things were written few months ago. It's not something like "I did it years ago, I was a different person but now I changed and I will show you". How can you pretend that now in just a few months, she doesn't have anymore that ableist, misogynist, bullying mentality?

Of course they'll try hard to show that she has changed as a person, but most people will not accept her as a member and they have their own valid reasons.
    And Nogizaka shouldn't become a "recovery center" for problematic people.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2022
    • Agree x 32
    • Dislike x 2
    • Disagree x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  2. Baal

Baal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Some of those tweets were from late 2021. Literally a few months ago.
    Sudden change in behavior within 3 months.

• Like Like x 12
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Edit: I was wrong

Last edited: Apr 24, 2023
    • Agree Agree x 20
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Safe choice for llc is Kubo

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. ritto2908

ritto2908 Member

Oshimen:
    Umezawa Minami
    Get Kubo from her formation to center and let another member takes her initial position. I would say Tamamin could easily fill her position. However, Runa-chan is a good singer. I hope she will be given an opportunity to showcase her skills. She is criminally underrated.

• Like Like x 2
  6. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

She now has this very big mountain to climb. She can have all the backing management can give but will she ever get enough fan support to survive as an idol? She doesn't seem too popular esp after the airdrop then cherry on top, it's now confirmed she did something bad. She's not an established member yet so what now is her selling point?

I guess a good number of fans would rather not see her again but I personally have no issue about her staying with the group. But I agree that she should earn it. Forget about future Senbatsu, she should earn her spot in Nogizaka and it starts now. It's enough already that the group had to go through all this mess. It's not a short and easy process. It shouldn't be.

If her "physical and mental health issues" claim are true (most likely) she really needs help. I hope they do the right thing before even thinking of pushing her back anywhere near the spotlight. I really hope she's sincerely reflecting on her past actions.

Now I look forward to the coming performance. The show is live, right? Center sub, no center, change choreo? How will the captain address the audience? I wonder how the other members are feeling right now.

• Agree Agree x 5
  7. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Actualy looks like she seems to be forgiven :whistle: even here, as expected.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I actually still agree to let her stay in the group, but management should stop with her mega push and give her time to heal herself and public perception of her.

After all, she's a young girl who has to live her future, we also don't want to be judged forever for our past mistakes, right? Let her live and continue struggling to be a better her, if that's what she promised

• Disagree Disagree x 6
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  9. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I said before that I'm willing to give her a chance, but before that happens there must be 3 things: sufficient restraining period (I would say minimum 3 months), start from the bottom, no special treatment / push.
    She's definitely not forgiven yet now. And I definitely don't like her or wish to see her anytime soon. But to cancel her forever is also too harsh. If she can show to be a better person, I might be able to tolerate her in the future.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  10. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Captain addressed Aruno’s suspension a little on her SR today.

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Credit to uploader

• Informative Informative x 7
  11. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    I hope she will not get any push later. She can stay in the group for how long she wants it but i hope the pressure she gets time to time will make her grad as soon as possible. But knowing management doesn't even bother to kick her means that she is really something else. Maybe Japanese fans can pressure her to grad. I really like 'actually' that i hope someone else centering the song.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. Izzi46

Izzi46 Kenkyuusei

If she still gets pushes later on, it means she got a huge backup from an important person(s) behind the scenes. I hope it is not the case, otherwise, it is unfair to the other girls.

• Agree Agree x 19
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. gvstavvss

gvstavvss Member

My opinion on this is the same as the other ones: I have not forgiven her, but to cancel her forever is too harsh. She has now to show us she is hardworking and is willing to change.

We can't ignore what she has done in the past, specially as it was some 6-8 months ago, but if she proves herself to have changed, by showing hard work in the process, climbing from the very bottom to the top by her own work, without any push from management, then I'm willing to give her a chance. I'll be twice as demanding this time.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Koike Minami
    I am not a psychologist, but just based on my everyday observations of people I know, this could indicate a lack of commitment towards Nogi.

Her desire to work hard as an idol could go away as easily as her decision to become one in the first place.

Could though. There is still a possibility she is ready to turn her life around (from attacking certain groups of people on Twitter to being a freaking national idol) but we will just need to wait and see. I personally consider the possibility to be low, however. It would be a lot for an 18 year old who has supposedly been through that level of stress.

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I really feel bad about Aruno. I was hoping desperately for all these to be fake, and even if they are, the "glass is broken and cannot be undone". My support for her will continue, in the same way I love and support all Sakamichi girls (in my mentality, my oshis are just first among equals). On the other hand, no 5th gen is - until now - giving me better vibes than, for example 4th gen. So I was not considering her something special, at least compared with her 5th gen peers. I just wanted to see a group af genki, kawaii young ladies joining Nogizaka and bringing their own "iro", fresh air, so the airdrop of any 5th gen would look OK (at least an intriguing oddity but nothing radical: Nogizaka has done it before).

Unfortunately, the whole thing collapsed.

Hayashi Runa has my wholehearted vote for replacing Aruno. She is the closer in regards to being new to the group (shin 4-sei) and also closer to looks, plus she projects an aura of mystery, adequate and representative of the song, and she is not so close to Hirate as Aruno, which, in my opinion, is positive!

I wish things were different and that pities me. Aruno is the victim of either her doings or the evil actions of shadow low-lifes, nevertheless she is the victim here. And she will suffer from the consequences, if not from the management, definitely from the negative feelings of so many fans, as many people here have already expressed. The avalanche effect of accumulated (and transmissive) anger and distrust so please let us all stop here.

At least I hope she proves to be strong enough to bear all this and win the hearts of (at least some) fans. Getting out of this based on her own efforts, will prove she is a winner and that will bring me joy.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    so she finally said she'll be in a indefinite hiatus, i hope she turn over into a new leaf when she came back in the group with new year style, a pony tail would be nice..

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Tris-chan

Tris-chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadanoe
    I've been following this a bit and felt the need to comment.
    Should she have tweeted those things? No. Before anything else, no. Obviously.
    That said none of us have any idea who she is behind the scenes. How was her home life? How is her mental health?
    More than anything else, have none of you done stupid things you regret? Especially when you were teenagers.
    I find the sheer vitriol of folks here very off-putting. This is a teenager who we know literally nothing about. She should have known better yes but good lord everyone.
    As a person who has had mental health struggles throughout my life, I'll simply say that I am really horrified by how everyone is discussing a very young person who we don't know and who we will never know. Do better, people. Blame management for not having enough interest to do a thorough background check on her. Don't blame the mentally ill kid.
    I hope she does decide to leave - no one at 18 is able to deal with the sheer amount of anger and upset from people you don't know.

• Agree x 11
    • Disagree x 7
    • Dislike x 3
    • Winner x 2
    • Useful x 1
  18. fornogichu

fornogichu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nakamoto Himeka
    Please dont use mental health as an excuse for shitty behavior. She is young and has room to grow and be a better person but her mental health isnt the reason she said shitty things. She said them because she has shitty beliefs. Hopefully she will not have these same beliefs in the future but using mental health as an excuse for shitty behavior helps no one.

• Agree x 22
    • Winner x 8
    • Disagree x 3
    • Like x 1
    • Dislike x 1
  19. muhyoujou

muhyoujou Kenkyuusei

People getting offended at a teen girl's crude online remarks and then forming a lynch mob to mock her for blaming it on being depressed and insist on attaching these disgusting rumors to her, bullying others for being "Aruno apologists", doesn't seem like acceptable behavior to me
    If she had an official twitter account she'd have been the next Kimura Hana by now, and it seems there are people out there who'd enjoy that spectacle

Last edited: Mar 5, 2022
    • Dislike Dislike x 11
    • Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. maload

maload Kenkyuusei

Too much acting.
    If you kiss somebody s husband and can stay in 46 for ten years.
    Then
    Why cant you forgot about bad talking kid.
    Its just a joke s incident

• Agree x 6
    • Dislike x 5
    • Winner x 3
    • Creative x 3
    • Disagree x 2
    • Like x 1