Nakanishi Aruno (Aruru) / 5th Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Members' started by halcyon, Feb 8, 2022.

1. sohryusan

sohryusan Kenkyuusei

Happy to unlock another Nakanishi Aruno's First Love version, this time we got it with professional singers and others are yet to come! Ganbatte Aruno-chan :approve:

• Like Like x 3
  2. hikkOshii

hikkOshii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Asuka → Aruno

edit:
    Totally agree with comment below and I think the whole show is worth to watch. Interesting to see those before and after each performances. Kawasaki voice blended so well with Aruno and Kurosawa. Wadachi by Kobukuro was also very good even Aruno didn't sing but was on tambourine (well, she turned down the drum lol)

Last edited: May 19, 2024
    • Like Like x 3
  3. sohryusan

sohryusan Kenkyuusei

Last night was another good and enjoyable episode. I liked Kawasaki Takaya-san's positive gesture as he showed good interaction with our MCs and audience. Before they performed 366 nichi, I think the preparation was quite a long time because Kurosawa-san gave such a push-your-limit instructions to Aruno. They in-situ cooked the concept they wanted to show and finally, we got the complete version of Aruno's 366 nichi that we previously couldn't get at Nogichu's Nogizaka Uta Oh! episode [hehe]

About her solo performance, I was expecting that they would perform it in a ballad version but it turned out they performed in the original form. Still a good performance as always :^^;::flower:

It's been a long time since Nogi's X account announced her Spicy Sessions show. I saw they have skipped announcing the last three episodes and I wish they didn't do it intentionally :cry:

• Like Like x 2
  4. sohryusan

sohryusan Kenkyuusei

I didn't expect my thought will come to life this fast and today's Actually... was our last time to hear Seimiya's live voice. Wishing the best for Seimiya's future.

• Like Like x 1
  5. sohryusan

sohryusan Kenkyuusei

Since today's recording day of this month's Spicy Sessions episode (June, 29th), these are couple of songs she had performed.

The 6th Episode:
    Aruno x Kurosawa Kaoru x Ms.OOJA - Feel Special by TWICE
    Aruno (solo) - Wherever You Are by ONE OK ROCK

Source: https://fusetter.com/tw/siTysKC5#all

Also, someone has created Spicy Sessions' wikipedia page https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spicy_Sessions
    Thanks to this show, I hope she will be recognized by more and more audience especially from the outside of nogizaka fandom :inlove:

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. hikkOshii

hikkOshii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Asuka → Aruno
    There's the evening recording session on the same day, airing date July 20th.

The 7th Episode:

Aruno x Kurosawa Kaoru x Nemoto Kaname - Bring It On Home to Me - Dave Mason's cover
    Aruno x Kurosawa Kaoru x Nemoto Kaname - Hanamizuki by Hitoto Yo
    Aruno (tambourine) x Kurosawa Kaoru x Nemoto Kaname - Twilight Avenue by Stardust Revue

It's been said Bring It On Home to Me started with an a capella. Very much want to see Aruno in this song :)

@sohryusan hope you don't mind using your format. Just thought it's easier for readers.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2024
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. hikkOshii

hikkOshii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Asuka → Aruno
    2024.06.17 Chou Nogizaka Star Tanjou!

Aruno x Kiyama Yusaku - 「home」

*edit - file was removed

Last edited: Jun 30, 2024
    • Like Like x 2
  8. watash.Iwa

watash.Iwa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    小林由依
    Can someone please tell me if this is true or this is another mistranslation? This has been all over my twitter today.

Aruno is being accused of ableism after saying Okamoto Hina has ADHD and Ikeda Teresa is aspie

GQvVd6QaAAEBS0a.jpeg

9. sohryusan

sohryusan Kenkyuusei

My answer might be biased since she is my oshi, but if the question is TRUE or NOT then the answer is we will never know unless we hear the full record of his/her online meguri session with her, that's the only way how we prove if it was true or not. If the antis want to believe that online meguri report then it's up to them. I don't think this online fuss will be noticed once again by the management.

add:
    It turns out the tweet sender was that guy who triggered a flame over Sakutan a while ago. For me, it's hard to believe without clear evidence, all of us right now are too blind to see and understand the real context she talked about to her fans during that online session. As I have said above, if those antis want to blindly believe, it's up to them. But remember everything that comes UNCLEAR like that can be fabricated by those who don't like our oshi to the bone.

Cheers!

Last edited: Jun 24, 2024
    • Like Like x 3
  10. Vanbun01

Vanbun01 Kenkyuusei

Well, if this kind of slander happened I will always stick to my oshi. Usually it comes from haters, a fabricated imaginative story to taint the idols image. Because if they have the proof (which means it is really happened), they will definitely post it! Look at matsumura ringo scandal and other real scandals. So without futher proof, I always claim it as "lies" without photos, videos or sounds recordings. Because testimony can be easily fabricated by haters, I am a brand manager myself, I can easily buy a lot of that lol, there is a lot of services who offer a good rating, reviews, followers, likes, views, etc

so many examples like nanase having a night out with producer (lmao, several threats saying they will bust her, but not enough proof at all, completely innocent), maiyan having a child and already married a business man (lmao), and so many of bullshit like this. If the timeline is correct, both maiyan and nanase actually is busy with their "handsome man". At least they're already meet and on the progress of knowing each other that time. If the rumor is true, do you think that "soon to boyfriend" doesn't know and still approached them? What a crazy rumor and some people still believe it. It's ridiculous

Last edited: Jun 24, 2024
    • Like Like x 2
  11. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2024
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Shima-can

Shima-can Kenkyuusei

Aruno appears on the BLT August issue and her first cover on BLT graph vol 103 :cute: interesting​

13. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    She looks so hot!:nosebleed::inlove: The first photo, her fashion and gesture reminds me of Marikka.

Aruno NogiObi SR

if the video does not show watch the video here
    I like her eye makeup.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2024
    • Like Like x 1
  14. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

I believe it

15. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Aruru's reactions while playing with the croc/gator toy were so cute, especially the last part. :)

Cheers!

16. hikkOshii

hikkOshii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Asuka → Aruno

If interested to watch their discussion / arrangement

Last edited: Jun 30, 2024
    • Winner Winner x 2
  17. sohryusan

sohryusan Kenkyuusei

I promise you "forever" right now
    Wherever you are

Please keep being awesome in this show, Nakanishi! I believe that we are too late to watch your appearance on TFT! ;)

• Like Like x 1
  18. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    And here I thought their arrangement for 366 nichi was already too technical (both in music and vocals). I never thought that they would re-arrange TWICE's feel special from scratch. They even had to listen to both JYP's and TWICE's version. I'm not even into kpop but this arrangement made me listen to it.

For those who didn't get what they did, Kurosawa-san re-arranged the song into 3 parts: the 1st part would be using JYP's slow version of the song sang by Kurosawa-san, the 2nd part would still be the slow version but they'll use OOJA's (or TWICE's) key, the 3rd part (Aruno's part) will be the original TWICE's key and tempo. It's also nice that they did a rehearsal before the actual performance.

There was a part where the drummer was giving a cue to Aruno on when she'll enter and Aruno nodded although I feel like he's not convinced. And finally, when Aruno entered on his cue during the performance, this is the face he made.
    [​IMG]
    Of course she can do it, she has the highest sense of timing among all members in the group after all as she's a legit drummer.

Hearing this arrangement feels like listening to 3 generations of music, 1st would be Kurosawa-san's generation, 2nd would be OOJA's generation, then Aruno's generation (gen Z). It's so nice that I was literally headbanging. The build up is insane.

After I listened to her in ep 5 and ep 6, she really improved A LOT, as in A LOT. Not only she improved her singing and her voice, her "musicality" is sharpened. Timing, falsetto, key changes, harmony, sustains, high notes, etc. Even her mic work, you can see it when she sang "Wherever you are" that during sustained fade outs, she doesn't stop singing but rather, she moves the mic away from her mouth. She also did this episode with cough and colds like damn.... This girl has natural gift in music, she's too much for anyone in the group anymore.

Hopefully we can see her in TFT.

I also wanted to point this out
    Aruno said in this ep that singing KPop songs is a taboo or "kinki" (禁忌). I wonder if Nogi/LLC really "banned" them from doing this? because Skzk has been dancing to KPop songs in their Tiktok if i'm not mistaken. Maybe dancing to KPop songs is different from singing then.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    OMG, I can listen to Aruno all day long, 24x7... What is this sorceress?

20. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1