[NEW GROUP] NMB48 (NAMBA, OSAKA) 2010/11

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by Jasey, Jul 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    lul people freaking out over this. Happened exactly the same way with SKE48, that didn't make the sky fall on our heads or spread famine and pestilence like everybody thought it would... just kick back and enjoy the ride. :lol:

2. Wordsmith

Wordsmith Kenkyuusei

If there's a girl in NMB48 that is as meronpantastic as Rena, or as legalolicious as Kanakana, NMB48 gets my thumbs up :D

3. muuh

muuh Kenkyuusei

I wasn't around when SKE was founded and I'm very excited about this news! On the other hand, I can't help but think: how many more? I mean it's cool and all, but with so many girls it's getting harder and harder to look at each girl individually. And of course knowing their names, too ( I still have a hard time with some girls).
    In the end I think (or at least I hope) this will turn out great.

Also, this feels is kind of like a pattern these days:
    1. some seemingly crazy announcement is made
    2. the fans go berserk
    3. they start getting used to this new thing
    4. and so on

I guess you get what I mean :)

4. Pan-chan

Pan-chan Kenkyuusei

No thank you. Do not want.

Not for either of them. If that happened I would effectively lose all interest in AKB. There's so little raw talent in AKB that removing it just seems perverse.

5. Wordsmith

Wordsmith Kenkyuusei

Idol business isn't about talent. It may or may not help you, but that's it.

I'd only accept these girls peing pused into NMB48 if (and ONLY if) they get properly pushed.

In yuka's case, nothing but frontgirl (like Acchan Yuko) will do. Tanamin has to be upper senbatsu.

6. Pan-chan

Pan-chan Kenkyuusei

I'm aware of the talent thing as I've used the point many times myself.

I'm talking about more from a what-i-persoanlly-like-to-see view.
    As much as I love AKB as a whole, it's girls like Yuka, Haachan and Takamina that draw me in because they have that raw thing. I love AKB as a whole but I have no problems in passing over the loli adorable kyahaha thing, because it's the norm, and doesn't do anything for me.

There's not a cat's chance they would be pushed.
    They aren't in this group, why would they be in another? If they were meant for that, they would have been by now.

7. Melos125

Melos125 Kenkyuusei

I'm fine with NMB48 forming. Although I thought HKT48 was going to form first [wonder] ???? Anyway the only thing i'm worried about is that there are more names and faces to remember :fp: :fp: :fp: . I'm already having problems remembering half of SKE.

I have only ONE request for NMB48.
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE NO MORE [PARTY GA HAJIMARU YO]
    We've heard it too many times already! I'm starting to get sick of it.

8. Pan-chan

Pan-chan Kenkyuusei

rofl xD

I second that.

9. Sumire

Sumire Kenkyuusei

Yes, that's a very good point. [clap]

10. IndigoSkies

IndigoSkies Kenkyuusei

I didn't like PARTY ga Hajimaru yo even the first time, so I definitely don't want to see it yet again >____>;

11. maliciel

maliciel Kenkyuusei

I don't see anything related to Yoshimoto Kogyo failing very hard, so I'm excited \o/

12. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    I vote for shawako to be Team N frontgirl!!! [party]

13. Sumire

Sumire Kenkyuusei

^ Everyone, but not her.

14. Maruna

Maruna Kenkyuusei

I don't see a problem having another 48
    maybe soon there will be a world wide 48 for everyone :D

Can someone Translate the address? I am in Osaka right now and would like to check it out

15. Ange

Ange Member

The Stage48 Institute for Akimoto Sayaka Worship
    Another group I don't have to care about, just like SKE. Hope this one doesn't contaminate AKB singles.

16. Kenji

Kenji Kenkyuusei

This addition is gonna be very interesting....Hope to see the new group soon :)

17. makistar

makistar Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I'm with Ange. The more groups they have the less we see "AKB48" in AKB48 concert.
    Let's hope Aki-p is not going to put NMB48's Jurina on AKB48's single cover [puke]

18. Maruna

Maruna Kenkyuusei

I have to dis agree with you there. even thought it seen like everyone think theres going to be a next Jurina on NMB48 and since AKB48 is becoming more popular
    They slowly by the mintue touring around the world... yeah I think they should be thinking more for SDN48 but they are like the adult entertainment then AKB48 and SKE48 but everybody have to think on the other hand here. AKB48 is the top boss and those other groups are like the little sister's and Rena/Jurina is just getting fans to get people to love SKE48 how everybody love AKB48

19. xxskawt

xxskawt Kenkyuusei

The theme of AKB is the idols you can meet... well, if you live in Osaka, it's either a 200 dollar train ride to Tokyo, or an 8 hour bus/car ride.

NMB48 is a great idea because it makes it so other people are capable of having these idols they can meet. AKB concerts are hardly the best part of AKB anyway, I love the stages way more :fear:

20. Sumire

Sumire Kenkyuusei

If they're anything like SKE, I will care about them. But it's too early to tell.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.