[NEW GROUP] NMB48 (NAMBA, OSAKA) 2010/11

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by Jasey, Jul 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

after i finally accepted the fact that erena is graduating, i'm starting to get excited for this. can't wait to see the girls and hopefully they won't look as ~bad~ as SKE 1st gen did at first sight XD

please :rolleyes:

we all know they are going to

[​IMG]

[devil] XD

2. MecchaMelon

MecchaMelon Kenkyuusei

This! I'm excited for Kansai area wota who get to have their own local 48 group. :D I went to an underground idol event in Osaka last year, I can attest to the wota there being awesome. X3

...of course, it helps that I'm hoping to spend a semester in Osaka in the future. >_>;;

3. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    Maybe idols will become popular enough for Trio to reopen in Osaka. I was so heartbroken when it closed down in 2008... :(

4. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    I dunno about everyone always getting used to the big new announcement. I know many many fans are still violently opposed to Jurina's place as a front girl in AKB singles, and I don't see any signs of everyone getting used to that any time soon. If they add a NMB girl too, people will only hate her even more than Jurina.

5. KoopaCandy

KoopaCandy Kenkyuusei

^
    I know you're right about that, and it's actually kind of silly, imo. :rolleyes: If Jurina were in AKB, would she have to deal with this much hostility, I wonder? And then again, there are plenty of people who dislike Acchan for "always being in the front", too; it's impossible to please everyone. I guess I understand the discord between oldschool AKB fans and SKE fans, but in the end, they're all 48 girls. People rag on Jurina a lot for being the new girl shoved into AKB's lineup, but AkiP likes her for a reason; she's charismatic and talented. I admit I don't think putting her in AKB's singles was necessarily the best choice, but hell, she still got elected twice just the same. If people hated her that much, would that have happened?

If NMB produces a frontgirl like Jurina, everyone will moan when she pops up all over AKB's PR, but at the same time, I still think one talented girl is as good as another. *shrugs* I don't really discriminate based on groups if the girl is awesome enough.

6. immo

immo Kenkyuusei

I <3 Osaka, so NMB48 is alright by me hahaha. As long as they have good shows to go with it...

7. KoopaCandy

KoopaCandy Kenkyuusei

Okay, so I'm new to the whole audition process for AKB... it's not broadcasted like Hello!Project auditions are, right? So we won't know who the girls are until the time comes for them to debut? Just curious...

I really hope some of those AKB to XX girls decide they wanna audition... please please please, Kagami... you know the dances already...

8. richardthebrave

richardthebrave Kenkyuusei

yep, the auditions are not broadcasted.

9. bou-j525

bou-j525 Kenkyuusei

I want to know the girls from this new group... And I support them of course. Just two things:
    PARTY GA HAJIMARU YO --> Don't want it ! [yawn]
    AKB, SDN, SKE, NMB... please I think they are enough now !! I don't want every city of Japan with a group like AKB !

10. xxskawt

xxskawt Kenkyuusei

Now that Osaka has their own XXX48 I could gaf about the rest [hehe]

I feel like they HAVE to do Party ga Hajimaru yo t hough... it's like. Yoru wa kore kara da yo~ lol.

Hopefully though if they don't do A1. They'll do like a B3 or A4 or K4 or something? Just puttin' that out there lol.

11. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

^ If they come along before Team E, as it appears they will, then yeah, B3 would be cool. B's due to get their earliest stage rehashed by some newbies. It'd be WEIRD to see my favourite stage rehashed, but pretty damn awesome.

(Watch them do Party ga hajimaru yo now.)

12. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

They should do B3 cause that's awesome, but they'll probably do A2 or A1 because they need to perform sakura no hanabiratachi and sukahira and now NMB48/AKB48/SKE48 and Dear my teacher. SKE Kenkyuusei just did A1, so I figure it'll be A2

13. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    I don't know... I don't think they could/should start out a Team with B3. They would probably ruin the choreography.

14. BunnyKaisui

BunnyKaisui Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    They probably start with K2... I think if they don't start with Party ga hajimaru yo K2 is the best option (or A2)

15. xxskawt

xxskawt Kenkyuusei

But I don't like K2 XD. & K2 was already rehashed by B1.

16. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

^ Why is that a "but"? It has nothing to do with what YOU personally like. >___> Lol. Anyway, invalid argument, because A2 has been rehashed twice, by B and by KII. K2 could easily be rehashed again. That's actually not a bad idea, considering how well it worked out for B. It has a little bit of everything. Kinjirareta and Blue rose, in particular, would be great starts for new girls.

(Obligatory joke about how KII should have done K2 because they're TEAM K TWO. THEY'RE TEAM SEISHUN GIRLS. *shot*)

17. xxskawt

xxskawt Kenkyuusei

Because I am clearly that relevant [hehe]

The XD insists on me just joking haha.

KII will not do anymore rehashed stages plz, I am over that haha.
    If S had 1 rehash, KII had 2, is E gonna have 3?

Regardless. B3 would be cool and probably my first choice for them lol.

18. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I wouldn't mind A5. That way they could do NMB Sanjo, and have at least one song their own from the start like SKE did.

I e-mailed one of my Osaka friends telling her to audition, and she replied with this xD

19. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ Awww, poor girl...but really, if A5 is used for NMB's first Stage...oh man, then I guess that Stage just won't ever die, will it? :p

Now if your friend's friend gets in...oh man, that'd be really awesome. B-)

20. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    ^
    ^
    I think your friend was just fishing for compliments, quick send a message back that she doesn't look like a monkey or she's gonna get a bit depressed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.