[NEW GROUP] NMB48 (NAMBA, OSAKA) 2010/11

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by Jasey, Jul 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Criss

Criss Member

Interesting. Not a bad Idea to put SKE as the "sempai" [rofl]

Will be a funny "Audition Season" in the next months, not only NMB48 will reclute but also HP. [hehe] [hehe] [hehe]

Maybe will be like another "Asayan" ? [think] [think]

2. yunagi_47

yunagi_47 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei, Ozono Rei
    Sounds cool =)

Since I started on the AKB fandom when SKE just came, I didn't really pay all that much attention to them as I was still in the process of learning about AKB. But now since I'm a bit more established as a fan, I think I'd really love to give watching NMB from the start a shot. The fact that we get to see their audition process is awesome and it gives me a chance to see how things go early on. I'm definitely very interested =D

3. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I'm looking forward to the auditions, but at the same time, I don't want to get attached to a girl that might not get picked. The same happened for Momusu's 8th generation auditions. D:

I wonder if we'll get any girls that originally auditioned for Morning Musume again. :hehe:

4. microsheep

microsheep Kenkyuusei

^ yeah! MM-auditioners are the best ~
    yuki <3

5. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    hmm only one more girl that audition for MM previously that I'd want in nmb48(that isn't already elsewhere, aka kikkawa yuu) and that's the girl that didn't show up to the final 8th gen audition.(forgot her name)
    Yuki and Sumire were the only other ones I noticed and Minami is a proper H!P wota and so probably wouldn't audition for NMB48

6. Naomi

^ Minami was my favorite during the 8th gen audition (along with Sumire), so I'd love it if she auditioned. :^O^: I kind of doubt she would, though. =/

Besides Minami and Sumire, there was Ayami, but she dropped out to join Avex or something, so I highly doubt she'd audition, too.

I hope some of the Kenkyuusei get transfered (both AKB and SKE), since it looks like a lot of them won't be promoted anytime soon, so now's a good time to make use of them. :3

7. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

^ I was hardcore into Ayami and really happy for her that she was going to Avex, but since she still hasn't popped up in anything and 2006 was a long time ago, I'd rather see her show up in the AKB family than keep wasting her time in Avex. Unless, of course, she's still there and they actually plan on doing something with her soon. I really want to see her show up somewhere. =(

I don't want to get attached to girls who won't make it in the end, either, but I think the possibility of having to pay that price is worth it in order to watch the girls who will become idols from the start. At least, I think that now. XD

It'd be cool to see some more overlap between auditionees, definitely!

8. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Official Page for Sagashitaro: http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/sagashitaro/

NMB48 will be one of the 3 projects that they follow on the show. The first episode is tonight, hopefully they show some actual footage of the girls!

That was 2006, right? A lot has probably changed since then.

I know there's a page somewhere on the Internet that has a lot of the failed MM auditionees listed. The ones from Kansai would be the ones to watch for.

9. Naomi

I tried to find it, but no luck. Then again, I can't speak Japanese, so I would have no idea of what to search for. :D

But anyway, the only Momusu auditioners that I know of are the finalists for the 8th generation, so even if any auditioned, I wouldn't remember them. XD

10. BunnyKaisui

BunnyKaisui Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
  11. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    Umeda was a 7th gen auditionee wasn't she?
    I'm sure it was koharu she 'lost' to.

12. BunnyKaisui

BunnyKaisui Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    ^ Actually there were 2 auditions for 7th generation. The first one was the "Lucky 7 Audition" (the one Umeda auditioned) but Tsunku didn't pick any girl for momusu. Then they did the "Audition 2005" where Koharu was selected ^^

13. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    I did know about the 2 auditions but had assumed from the way people spoke about it that umeda was in the second one.

14. tokyolucifer

tokyolucifer Kenkyuusei

15. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    ooh some of the girls look really cute!
    I'm not going to start getting attatched to any at this stage though lol.

16. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

59/106 #262 (15 yrs ) looks like acchan

edit : 69/106 #300 (16 yrs) looks like chiyuu !!!

17. Naomi

1/106 (16), 21/106 (21; I like her. Plus she's close to my age. :B), 33/106, 97/106 (she really reminds me of Airi) seem the cutest so far (though a lot of 'em are, really). A lot of them are really young, so I hope he chooses some older girls.

18. Criss

Criss Member

Bigger video:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEgK4jHiRCg[/yt]

19. immo

immo Kenkyuusei

6th from last. Was kinda awesome :D 4/106 was a cutie too.

83/106 was an awesome smiler.

are we taking bets? :D

20. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

NMB48 = Kanjani8

anyone agrees ??????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.