NGT48 Assault Case

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by Cisalpine88, Jan 9, 2019.

1. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    As @Silenka said upthread, "If my oshimen was in NGT and I wanted the best for her, I would want her to not be in NGT." I really don't want to stop supporting Ogiyuka but TBH I'm finding it increasingly difficult to do that while she remains part of NGT. I'll just sit tight for now and see how things pan out over the next couple of weeks while I'm in Japan, especially on Monday week at the HS event.

• Like Like x 3
  2. primermicarrucha

primermicarrucha Future Girls

he was replying to a troll? or is support for tano and friends considered a good addition to this thread now?

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    If @hermionepj1 was being a troll then it didn't register with me. Certainly I found it surprising that he would want to support Tano. If I misunderstood then mea culpa. (and maybe it's time I went into 'read-only' mode in this thread for the next couple of weeks at least.)

• Like Like x 2
  4. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

It seemed like a too-obvious attempt at shit-stirring.

Don't get me wrong, I think there's a big cloud over Ogiyuka right now but I empathise with how as a fan you would feel about meeting her.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  5. primermicarrucha

primermicarrucha Future Girls

this. if they were serious, both tano and ogiyuka have their own forum pages. i understand why someone would have misgivings, and they might belong here, but i don't think a thread about what happened to maho is, generally speaking, the right place to voice support for members suspected to be involved.

• Agree x 6
    • Like x 3
    • Dislike x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Winner x 1
  6. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    Then let's fire all 48 girls then. They all know that AKS is shitty towards Maho, but they still keep working under them.

and just like @Konno A. and @antares said, you know how hard it is in Japan (or many other places) for young women, especially young women in a lower job position to voice her experience, concern, and opinion.

And then you also basically said that those who fear for themselves also need to be fired?

Not saying that there aren't any member who dgaf about Maho, but do you really think if some upper management is shitty towards an employee, then the whole staff should be fired because some of them dgaf about the victim??

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    I thought people would be interested, so here I rushed on to write a full translation of the mails that Maho had sent over these past few hours.
    The second one is actually a recollection of the experience in Team G, but also delves a little deeper on the bond of trust between Maho and Renapon.
    Also, it turns out that the teams dissolution was far from being the result of "members, staff and Hayakawa deciding so after having a direct talk together" as was presented to the media, and it only came as a one-way communication to the members in the form of a sudden LINE message, of all things. Not that anyone expects the management to show a bit of honesty by this point anyway...

2019-04-20 19:01:00

Subject: I don't want that

I don't want tomorrow to come.

2019-04-20 23:57:00

Subject: Team G

Tomorrow will mark the closing performance of Team G.

Will you come too, my readers?

There haven't been that many announcements of my fans having won the ticket selection, and for this reason I am feeling uncomfortable.

Ever since that day, I used to perform at theater shows with tears in my eyes.

Interacting back with the audience,
    looking at each other in the eyes, being able to do all that made me so happy,
    but I couldn't see even the faces of those fans anymore, either.

Thinking it wouldn't have been good for me to go on to spoil the concentration of the other members,
    in the intervals in between unit performances, in between a song and another, making sure no one could notice, I would then cry alone in a room with no other members present.

Even so, in doing that,
    it was only Rena that noticed what was going on about me,
    she searched into my feelings,
    and she had always been there to give me consolation since then.

It had always been the norm for me not to talk about my own personal grievances with other members.

Since I am the oldest in there, I don't want to show this image of me around,
    and especially that sight of me crying, it was something unbecoming,
    even more so, I didn't want to let myself be seen crying
    in front of someone younger than me as Rena is.

For this reason, I repeated to her many and many times "It's alright, go ahead before me",
    but Rena, saying "I'll be together with you at any time",
    instead decided to stand close to my side.

Exactly because I thought how pitiable all that was,
    once I returned back to the front stage, I danced with a smile on my face concentrating my mind on the lyrics, concentrating my mind on the music.

But all the same, no matter how radiant I tried to be,
    there was nothing enjoyable to me anymore,
    that felt incredibly sad to me,
    and while being sorry about all of that,
    I thought to myself "Next time, for sure, I want to perform it having fun with my fans from the bottom of my heart".

But in spite of everything, even for the Team G theater stage shows, tomorrow will be the last one.

Regarding the dissolution of Team G, too, this was decided exclusively among the staff, I got the news about it only through a communication on LINE, myself.

It felt sad, and mortifying.

I loved Team G,
    I chose to make that disclosure because I did hate that the members were being left to suffer.

After the Christmas theater show was over, we all cried together.
    "I really did want to hold a Christmas party", even today we had a talk about that.

"Hey, about that Christmas party we couldn't do at the time, or that New Year's Party we had planned of holding, when are we going to have them? Let's do it!"
    seeing the members say that today made me think to myself: "That's the Team G I used to know...!"

It is thanks to everyone's presence that I had endured for one whole month.

After we finish doing self-practice exercises, after some kind of event is over,
    someone would always speak up and say
    "Let's go eat out together as Team G!"
    and then
    "I was about to say the same thing!"
    "I figured we would go, so I made preparations for it!"
    "What, has there ever been a time we haven't, instead?"
    everyone would look so much cute as they wanted to go eat out as soon as possible,
    that atmosphere felt so much hospitable and blissful.

We would go out for a meal,
    and once there we would talk about everything and anything
    from serious talk all the way to trivial stuff,
    we would have a laugh together,
    and for last, we would always tell to each other "How I love Team G" before ending the day.

Being this a team we loved,
    we strived together with a common objective in mind.

Because we got along so well,
    we had this personal relationship where we would take careful attention of one another,
    as we undertook the idol job earnestly and with diligence.

I loved Team G.

I'm sorry that the teams ended up being disbanded before even a year could pass.

I feel like apologizing to all the fans who in the past came to tell us
    "I'm a Team G oshi!"

But I am nonetheless grateful
    that you have become fond of Team G.

Taking those feelings of regret we had back at the time,
    for our last time, I want to make this theater show one we can think of as fun from the bottom of our hearts, getting to rejoice all together.

Not only that, I'll also do my best effort so that fans will be left thinking how enjoyable it was.

So please give us your support if you wish.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2023
    • Winner Winner x 18
    • Informative Informative x 16
    • Like Like x 12
  8. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    That mobame honestly brought tears to my eyes... Maho has said since the start that the reason why she's coming forward is because she wants to protect her friends in Team G and management just keeps on kicking her right where it hurts. How they can continue to hurt this woman without batting an eye is beyond me. True evil.

• Agree Agree x 29
    • Like Like x 4
  9. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    everyone explaining why members "can't" say this or that then mahon does what japanese women "can't" do again.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. SaitoWinterStar

SaitoWinterStar Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I think this speaks more to that Maho is an exceptional person who has committed to speaking out despite the consequences or social pressure, not that there is something wrong with everyone else.

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  11. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    God fucking dammit. They just keep doing this to Maho. The poor girl probably is being made to feel SO guilty about the dissolution of Team G.

I’m so proud of her that no matter what management throws at her, she just continues to speak out.

I can’t wait until all the news articles about AKS straight up lying about communicating the team dissolutions to the members and families. AKS just keeps digging themselves deeper and just keeps looking worse.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

They're trying to force her out.

but they're too stupid to realise that once she is freed from the shackles of management she will rip them a new one in the media.

• Like Like x 10
    • Agree Agree x 7
  13. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Do we really think she'll do this tho? Like go do interviews and shit after? Cause I feel like she could have done this earlier no. Like why stay all this time if she could be doing interviews on how shitty management has been to her and other women.

I've sort of assumed she's stayed cause she genuinely enjoys being an idol and enjoys this job overall. With the way she talks about the theater and team G, she seems to really love doing the work and performing. Like she really had faith in management huh.

• Agree Agree x 4
  14. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Yes.

Yes.

Sorry, I'm not trying to be a smartass, I just think Maho is savvy enough to stick it to AKS as hard as possible if they do force her out.

Idols activities are tightly controlled by their agency, they can't just decide to to do an interview with a newspaper or tv, everything is arranged for them and going solo would be a breach of contract.

I'm sure she does love being an idol, she idolises former members like Kojiharu and Mayuyu, it's something she always wanted to do and overcame many obstacles to do it. But 5 months of management lieing, stalling for time and seemingly now trying to make it as uncomfortable as possible for her I wouldn't be surprised if she grads.

She gave management a bunch of chances and every time they've lied like hell

• Like Like x 14
    • Old Old x 2
  15. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    what an annoying way and helpful way to respond to someone haha.

But I hope you're right cause I really hope it won't end with her leaving the entertainment field and then that's it. I mean I would completely get it if that is what she would want since her name is completely attached to this incident.

16. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    it has been 15mins, still nothing in the theater. anyone on site knows what's going on?

---

ok, here we go, back announcer katomina has spoken.

---

starting with hayakawa making a brief comment and apology:hmm:
    01.jpg

02.jpg
    03.jpg
    04.jpg
    05.jpg

Last edited: Apr 21, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 10
  17. shining445

shining445 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jonishikei
    "So please give us your support if you wish."

Maho, I'll always be a supporter of Team G. Even long after it is dissolved. You can count on it.

• Like Like x 2
  18. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    09.jpg
    no additional announcement was made

08.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  19. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Uhm, who was again the person who told me Management wouldn't be stupid enough to want to scapegoat Mahohon for the dissolution of Team G?

I don't think I was wrong, not at all.

I hope from the bottom of my heart that Mahohon rips them a new one.

Whoops NGT is triple-cancelled.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  20. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I love that they resumed the woman-manager just to apologize. Good to know she didn't disappear somewhere too:glare:
    I see the pictures, I presume it ended... but what about Maho?

• Like Like x 2