Event / Concert NMB National Tour in Summer 2014 'Sekai no Chuushin wa Osaka ya 〜 Nanba Jichiku 〜' (2014/7/9 - )

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by zeroshiki, Jun 14, 2014.

1. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Some songs ARE about the members singing it.
    I never understood how Pioneer went to a whole team when it was clearly about 1st gen. It made zero sense, IMO.

Almond... well, yeah, it was the only BII song the old team had and all that... but it's still a song about making croissants. A catchy one, but that's it.
    And if the original BII members were OK with it, who are we to discuss it? :^^;:

2. Chokochoko

Chokochoko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katoyuuka
    Twitter:
    cubewhore
    I think the biggest problem I actually have with new BII performing it is Milky being in Uuka position, I actually dunno if she was but I'm assuming lol if I'm wrong then I'm sorry
    I'd rather have an ori BII member be in that position there's a few that could and it's not like shifting centres for a song wouldn't be strange. The transition would be cooler
    too from old to new BII.

but they did the song and I'm sure the performance was good! :3

3. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Well your talking about Milky, NMB cocenter. Ofcourse she will center them

4. Chokochoko

Chokochoko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katoyuuka
    Twitter:
    cubewhore
    ^ Sayanee didn't centre all of the songs in the team N tour and if I remember correct for example Churi was centre in bokura no eureka (Haako when she wasn't there)
    plus there's top 4 spots open with Rinacchi and Honori no longer there that she could do!
    I don't mind milky doing it in Uuka's position I would've just liked better if an ori BII member was.
    And like I said the transition from old to new would have been cooler :)

5. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    What happened? Where's my buddy zeroshiki?

Team M Setlist for Sendai
    ♪[Uhhouhoho]
    ♪[Only today]
    ♪[Minasan mo go-issho ni]
    ♪[Teppen Tottande

♪[Doshaburi no Seishun no Naka de]
    (Azuma, Okita, Kawakami Rena, Takano, Tanigawa, Fujie, Mita, Murakami, Yamada)
    ♪[Omowase Kousen]
    (Ishizuka, Momoka, Kushiro, Kondo, Shiroma, Takei, Miura, Murase, Yagura)
    ♪[Todokanasaou Todokumono]
    (All Members)

♪[Kimi wa Pegasus]
    (Ishizuka, Momoka, Tanigawa, Miura)
    ♪[Candy]
    (Kawakami Rena, Mita, Murakami)
    ♪[Shinkirou]
    (Kushiro, Takei)
    ♪[Avocado Janee shi]
    (Kondo, Shiroma)
    ♪[Kareha no Station]
    (Yagura)
    ♪[Kuroi Tenshi]
    (Azuma, Okita, Yamada)
    ♪[Scandalous ni Ikou]
    (Takano, Fujie)
    ♪[Junjou U-19]
    (Murase solo guitar)

Momoka Presents Lesbian Theater
    Starring: Kawakami Rena, Kondo, Takano, Tanigawa, Mita
    A sequel to the Team M tour theater

♪[Nagiichi]
    ♪[Hatsukoi no Yukue to Play Ball]
    (Ishizuka, Okita, Momoka, Kushiro, Takano, Tanigawa, Fujie, Mita, Yamada)
    ♪[Boke ga Maketa Natsu]
    (Azuma, Kawakami Rena, Kondo, Shiroma, Takei, Miura, Murakami, Murase, Yagura)
    ♪[Bokura no Eureka]

♪[Seito Techou no Shashin wa Ki ni Haitenai no Housoku]
    ♪[Kanojo ni Naremasu ka?]
    ♪[Takane no Ringo]
    ♪[Kitagawa Kenji]
    ♪[Oh My God!]

♪[Seishun no Lap Time]

♪[HA!]
    ♪[Fumou no Tochi wo Mankai ni]

♪[Natsu no Suimin Jutsu]
    ♪[Ibiza Girl]
    ♪[Kesshou]

6. jeauexe

jeauexe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Twitter:
    jeauexe
    Anything I say is going to sound totally biased, but I absolutely adore this setlist, I think it's really solid.

I mean, starting a concert off with Uhho Uhho ho is a pretty great idea, I absolutely adore the units and they perform some great B-Sides as units. I'm honestly totally satisfied with this (I mean I'm not a huge fan of Omowase Kousen but I can forgive that haha).

After seeing the setlists for all three concerts I really hope we get these released officially. I would drop money on it straight away, I think. Crossing my fingers for a box set release with Team M Tour and other concerts!

7. Snowman81

Snowman81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    xSnowman81
    Acoustic Junjou U-19?! I have to see that one.

Also, I wish Fuuchan got a better song for her solo unit, but then I realized that most of the solo songs in the entire catalog are pretty boring.

8. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    My gripe with the units is that only two of them are technically NMB songs (Shinkirou, Junjou U-19).

If I ignore that, there's a lot I'd want to see. Candy, Shinkirou, Avocado, KuroTen, Scandalous, Junjou all look like winners with their respective members.

9. Snowman81

Snowman81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    xSnowman81
    @Trinu Here is an example from Team M's tour earlier this year

10. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    I tend to translate Yuri as Lesbian, though I feel that it carries different connotations.

11. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Not a big fan of this setlist. Too many songs that can make the audience go "huh?" at first glance. I wish they did more NMB songs like Dazai or Namekuji rather than resurrecting stuff like Pegasus from the grave.

12. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

Erm, If you want to see Namekuji, the performance at 3rd anniversary concert has Nana and Momoka. I'm actually really glad that they didn't do NMB units. Do we really need another version of Zipper?

13. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I'd take Namekuji over Pegasus or Scandalous, yes.

14. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

Scandalous is kinda overplayed but I thought Pegasus is kinda cool since they haven't performed that song in ages. For the past two years NMB has been performing aka/shiro songs instead of units and I found it really boring cause it's too many girls at once, and it's always pretty much the same people. And if you can already see them performing NMB units at their stages and previous shows, I don't get what's so bad about seeing them do something new.

15. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    I think it's weird for them to do 1830m songs, they don't really have any tie to NMB. Especially when there's a handful of good NMB songs that they can do.

I also get a little salty when other groups do NMB songs. So much pride.

16. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    I for one enjoyed the different songs they did. Only Today was a fantastic choice, and I've personally been so out of the loop with some of the other concerts that I barely remember stuff from the 1830m/Tsugi no Ashiato album. I went back to listen to Scandalous ni Ikou and dug it a lot (though Yuipon's voice seems kinda soft for Scandalous), so I think I'll enjoy that. Avocado has been shuffled a lot too, but I think it's a pretty good choice compared to other duets. It's a rather fresh choice for a sister group team to do it, and I'll take that over Namekuji.

M's setlist felt very M and fun. I also dug some of their smaller units like Hatsukoi no Yukue to Play Ball and Boku ga Maketa Natsu, two songs that are rarely performed. Ending with Kesshou was great too.

Interesting that they decided not to do With My Soul though.

17. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Team 4 apparently did Seishun no Laptime in their show in Wakayama (Kansai). It made me want to hurt someone. Some things should never be messed with.

That's my point though. Most of these unit songs have zero connection to NMB and they're not really popular like, say, Heart Gata Virus was so if you were *just* an NMB fan watching this show some of these things would have made no sense.

I didn't like the units but I thought the groups songs were great. They had a summer series (Nagiichi, Hatsukoi, Boku ga Maketa Natsu) and them starting with Uhouho/Only Today/Minna go isshoni sounded fun. Kesshou was an inspired choice (they also did an audience sing along ala Seishun no Laptime during the N show).

18. jeauexe

jeauexe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Twitter:
    jeauexe
    I liked the unit choices personally.

I have a feeling the girls had a large hand in choosing the songs themselves because Maokyun has always mentioned Candy was her dream unit to perform, and I'm glad she got a chance to do it. There's not enough original NMB units to go around in order to make all the units purely NMB, otherwise we'd get another version of Warukii/Zipper which we've been seeing a lot of, both with NMB's tour and AKB's tour, and the pool of original NMB unit songs is still rather small. I'm personally glad we got these out of the field song choices.

I really like that they chose to do Boku ga Maketa Natsu and Hatsukoi because they're two of my favourite NMB songs, and doing Fumou no Tochi and Kesshou for the encore is a cool combination.

Ofc we all have our different opinions so that's cool, but yeah I stand by saying I liked this setlist haha.

(Speaking of Team 4's SeiLap tho, thay made no sense to me. I think they probably wanted to do something NMB related because of Ripopo and Nagisa but that song is so quintessentially NMB so...)

19. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    They probably thought "hey we're in Kansai, let's sing an NMB song" without really thinking it through too much.

20. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    I hope that the Team 4 SeiLap at least had Ripopo center or something, so it would be like her shoutout.

I'm not MAD, but I prefer them to be more individual and less generic... if all the groups use the same pool of songs the groups lose their individuality.

But yeah like I said, I'm not a big fan of the song selection on initial glance, but now that they're actually selected I like the girls they chose for them. I don't know what Pegasus is, but judging from the costumes and that unit selection (aka a full RESET Kiseki) , they're really trying to appeal to women with that one, haha.