Single NMB48 10th (Rashikunai) (14/11/05)

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 30, 2014.

1. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

Just saying you can't really complain about kennins affecting Nana since Nana benefits from the kennin system herself even if she proclaims that she neither likes it nor want it.

2. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    In what w
    In what world is Nana KII's center

You can't stop trolling can you?

3. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I don't get what you guys are saying~ Nana isn't KII's center in any way, shape or form. In all due respect, Churi (Takayanagi Akane) is KII's center~

4. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I know that, but someone's trolling and I'm asking in what unexist world is Nana KII's center

I'm so tired of all the stupid trolling against SKE

5. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    @kk127 I wasn't aiming my comment at you but, yeah. Though I like both NMB and SKE, I don't seem to know the reason behind all this :(

6. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    tbh It's just those two trolling like always. or maybe just them being quite clueless about both NMB and SKE since the beginning of time. Other than that there's nothing going on here.

7. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    @Fourever Thanks, I love both Kanagroo and Rashikunai. To be honest, I love all the new releases by JPN48 <3

8. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Um, excuse me...? We're offering opinions on both groups, which is definitely more relevant to the thread than the bashing of individuals. Neither of us are saying Nana's the center of KII. I just think it would be better if her position in nmb would stop being sacrificed than for her to have a higher position in SKE.

9. polar_star

polar_star Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibataaya
    You win some, you lose some.

She accepted the kennin to benefit from SKE, so you can't really complain if she'll have to suffer in NMB due to the girls who chose to increase their opportunities through NMB.

She's not KII's center but she's still like top 3.

10. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Yep, Nana get's a higher position in KII and Furukawa keeps dropping :( I wish they'd stop like overusing some kennin, like Milky and Nana tbh. They're fine here in NMB, M and BII respectively and use the higher SKE positions for those original girls...

11. jeauexe

jeauexe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Twitter:
    jeauexe
    I think we can all agree that the kennin system is a mess haha. I'm still waiting for Yukirin's 3rd theater performance...

12. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    mysoshipinups did, like, straight out saying Nana is KII's center which is obviously trolling

13. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    I get so salty when I see Yukirin in NMB like on MSte but then I see stuff like her little rap session with Ripopo/JK/Akarin from the Yokohama backstage footage and I'm just like, ugh, why can't she be there more to the point where it's not embarrassing, it could be so awesome.

Damn.

14. junjou19

junjou19 Member

I just did complain, so...

None of them really chose, either.

And perhaps @mysoshipinups just made a mistake, happens sometimes...

15. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

Isn't Nana in Manatsu's position in the KII3 stage? If that doesn't make her the center then she still has a very very good position in KII.

AND WOW AT YOUR ACCUSATIONS CAUSE ME, TROLLING?! Stop throwing that word around loosely just because someone has a different opinion from you. Just like @kk127 I don't see either of you contributing much to the discussion aside from your name calling. If you think you know so much abut this history of both groups since the begining of time then why don't you write a damned book? I'm here cause I want to discuss issues and find out more. If any of you knew so much about NMB why didn't any of you answer my very legit question about the performance? Seriously, the quality of discussion has terrible lately with people (a) taking everything so personally and throwing out all kinds of name calling in response and (b) posting all kinds of self aggrandizing posts which could be saved for your own personal blogs.

16. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Alright guys, take it easy. No need to get all rowdy. Having a different opinion is totally cool as is offering a rebuttal, but when you know the kinds of posts people offer and still get miffed about their content, instead of responding and having the same kinds of arguments over a bunch of different threads with the same people, it might be better just to ignore them.

And @myoshipinups, the performance you're looking for will be performed this Saturday on Dountsukupa! The set does look rather interesting and is different from the usual music shows the girls perform on so it's kinda exciting.

Also please try to remain on topic by contributing with relevant posts. There's a thread to talk about experiences, a subforum for people to talk about themselves outside of idols and then other forms social media for 1-on-1 interactions. Please use those.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2014
  17. itsmiina

itsmiina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    ^^ Yeah, Nana does have Manatsu's position. But Manatsu wasn't KII's center since like, Gomen ne Summer or even earlier. (And even Ogi-chan ended up surpassing her position later on.) But you're right on that she does have a good position.

As for your other comment, I don't want to call it trolling but it's just that some of your comments tend to rile people up at times. ^^;

18. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

Thank you and thank you. I can't wait! It's like a loli version of Takane Ringo since it is so futuristic but also full of pastels and fluff. <3 Will it be the full senbatsu? Hopefully the girls at the back row get somewhat featured.

And since it is unrelated to NMB.
    I've only watched the Shonichi and I thought Nana was mostly in the center and she got to be the dog thing in the second song so it seemed like she's the center to me. I guess the stage didn't have a definite center and kinda revolved around Churi, Goma and her then?

And sigh... I am so misunderstood T.T

Last edited: Nov 7, 2014
  19. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    It won't be full senbatsu, and hopefully we'll get a longer performance for others to see.

20. チームさや姉推し

チームさや姉推し Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Don't stress, yo. Let everyone cool down. NMB is our lives here and people in general get pretty defensive over their life's work. Keep it cool. ;)