[NogiFes] How to Play (tips and discussion)

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by JuriRena, Nov 23, 2017.

1. ikki

ikki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    from my experience
    play with thumbs
    +accuracy
    +control
    -speed
    play with fingers
    +speed
    -control
    -accuracy

for now nogifes is still managable with thumbs for me. but if it gets to master level love live then fingers is inevitable lol

2. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Thanks for the feedback, good to know there are more players who hold their phone while playing.
    I just need to practice more and be patient...

Bythe way, I wonder how many idle accounts there are, with all the re-rolling going on. Seems like a serious design flaw.

3. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    I find out using both thumbs while gripping the phone with other fingers and your palm is the easiest.
    That might depend on your screen size though... mine is around 5 inches, so it still manageable.

4. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    That's exactly how I play. :)
    My phone is 5.2 inches, which is exactly right (I am Dutch, so I have big hands).

Also, my perseverance has been rewarded. Just scored my first full combo (僕だけの光 normal). :^^;:

5. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I'm playing with my 2 pointing fingers. ;))

6. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

that's true hard mode right there lol
    well i have a note 8 and my thumbs won't be able to reach the two middle buttons
    so i have to play it like a piano, which you kinda need to do later on when you have to hold and swipe press other buttons while holding a note

7. GT0

GT0 Kenkyuusei

Gosh, the gem acquisition rate is a little concerning, like I know they want money, but sheesh. Anywho, does anybody know if we get more missions when we complete the beginner specific missions?

8. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I just realized that there are 2 type of full combo: 1 is normal full combo and the other one is "full excellent". How interesting.~

9. Astral

Astral Kenkyuusei

The ones that have a continuation that I know of are Clear Live X number of times (Any stage), Achieve full combo x number of times and Rank. It looks like they last up until you fill up the stars too. Don't see anything else. Like for me the only mission I have available under the normal tab besides the 3 I mentioned is the 'Get 50 cards registered in your album.'

Also finally got my first full combo clear on Hard mode today and got awarded 2 Diamonds! I'm guessing expert gives 4? Doubt I'm full comboing expert anytime soon though zzz
    [​IMG]

• Useful Useful x 1
  10. GT0

GT0 Kenkyuusei

Thank you for the info. If you don't mind, may I ask for you rank? Because I don't see why they would even bother labeling some of the missions [beginner] if they weren't going to give you harder ones

11. Astral

Astral Kenkyuusei

lol yeah I know what you mean. Wish there were more missions!
    Oh and I'm rank 26 atm

12. GT0

GT0 Kenkyuusei

Hmm, that's quite high. And you haven't gotten any new missions that weren't in the game initially? I doubt they're saving the extra missions for rank 30, so I lost faith in believing that there are more normal missions, and also just irritated that they decided to label some of the missions [beginner] if they weren't going to give you more difficult missions. But thank you for your help Astral, I guess I got my answer....even thought it's not exactly a good one.

13. Astral

Astral Kenkyuusei

Not that I remember. I checked my mission list again and its the same 18 missions. 14 of them are from the [beginner] label too.

14. aLertz

aLertz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    ahhh wish i found this forum before i spent so much time on the game. I didn't reroll for SSR and already rank 26 :hmm:
    anyway now saving for 200 diamonds for 10 rolls hoping to get at least 1 SSR :^^;:

15. Bertowski21

Bertowski21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Just got an sr hinachima and an ssr marikka on my first pull, the rest is a bunch of rares, but i don't really care, so hyped right now lol

Attached Files:

16. flash1898

flash1898 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yumiki Nao
    hi i need some help. does anyone have a similar issue? i cant log in.

Attached Files:

17. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    no just logged-in, working fine
    it seems there's a communication error?
    if i understand it correctly it says can't use the device/terminal after updates?

BTW, starting today you get bonus diamonds x10 for the daily login until 12/5 :D

18. Astral

Astral Kenkyuusei

That's the message that appears on the 1st device after the 2nd device successfully receives the data uploaded on I-SKY. (Data sync)
    It says like ” The previous device will no longer be accessible after switching devices."

YASSS! Glad they're giving out diamonds now because its so hard to get without spending money omg
    Hopefully they do this again in the future!

19. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    On December 4th, there will be maintenance from 8 to 12 am. So, we can expect, there will be another free diamond gift. :D

20. flash1898

flash1898 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yumiki Nao
    oh i see thank you very much, i though we can feely switch accounts T_T, i just accidentalty deleted my rank 30 a/c hahaha