TV / Radio Nogizaka Under Construction (2015/04/19 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 13, 2015.

1. towiti

towiti Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    akimotomanatsu
    Isn't Asuka the nicest girl... She laughs at everything. Make me think of a girl who laughs at all the lame jokes from a guy she likes. I know it's TV, but even other girls seems to be at their limit here and there and sometimes can't break an honest smile.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Sadly this episode was too verbose and slightly boring as opposed to that WWC final.

3. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I believe theme for today's episode is something like Nogizaka-sensei, so imo it's better to watch 'how to become popular with fans' from Manatsu-sensei than watch half episode talking about meat. At least some less popular member maybe can learn how to fish.

• Like Like x 1
  4. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    This week episode was less interesting. The tension is similar to last week episode. I like the first katareru grand prix on Nogidoko much more than this episode. The first one was much interesting as well as informative. I still remember the chichibuu joke by Shitara on that episode or the Kazumin game of life or cute presentation from bread maniac Minami. :D
    This week episode was informative only, can't find the punchline or important scene that I can remember for a very long time.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

I actually quite enjoyed this episode. To me, having someone discuss a topic they’re passionate about is literally about the most interesting thing you can ask a person to do. Like, even if I’m immediately bored, I’m still learning about who this person is. If I don't at least care that this person cares, then I don't care about the world this person inhabits. I’m probably looking for something different than the average viewer though, and have a higher tolerance for academic lectures. (I also think it’d be hilarious if half the Nogi members are bored out of their minds and forced to fake interest). Plus the members look more distinct and physically expressive sitting at desks than the usual seats.

I initially thought Asuka pulled “beef” out of thin air to meet the demands of the show, just because it was so wtf, but in retrospect it makes sense; a lot of her solo traveling involves going to places to eat meat. Iku-chan’s talk was also actually helpful and relevant to the members, though it did feel like Bananaman was working overtime to turn it back into an entertainment show. I’d love if they did more stuff like this to introduce newer/less popular members, like they did more in the old days. But I guess this format is too dry versus e.g. visiting an actual zoo if you’re interested in animals.

Kitano was the only one caught, but it looks like Hoshino and Renka also didn’t drink Iku-chan’s goop. Hoshino had a big grin on her face about it too, lol.

• Agree Agree x 4
  6. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Lol, Asuka went to London and some far away places just to do a research on steak. She's really something.

7. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Kazumin and Miona had the best seats in the classroom, right behind Bananaman. All that screentime for the two of them.

8. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Add Minami too.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

cant take my eyes off Shinuchi this episode...

胸!

Sorry for being a :nosebleed:

• Like Like x 1
  10. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Really? Didn't see anything weird or something that makes me goes :nosebleed: about her 胸. On what minutes that her 胸 can make you went :nosebleed:?

11. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

it's like everytime she was on the screen, rifht after switched with ikuta's . Idk why but probably the sitting position this episode made "the view" a little but standout for Shinuchi [hehe]

12. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    Watched it with the sub, turns out it's not that bad. Bananaman's jokes made it's more lively.
    The battle royal joke at the beginning was so golden :D.
    Hahaha...wait. What!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Shitara trolled Ikuta by misreading her kanjis :XD:. I want Ikuta is my music teacher. I kinda hope Ikuta can learn this technique to protect her lesson.
    Don't interfere with my lecture!
    [​IMG]
    Even though I followed Ikuta's instructions, I still don't feel my vocal chords closing up at all :^^;:. Himura's siren freaked those Nogizaka members :yikes:.
    Aaaaahh!
    [​IMG]
    Ikuta teaching Bananaman not damage their vocal chord before the show is a wonderful thing, she are a helpful sister. Shitara called Himura "Pooh" :XD:.
    Based on Shitara
    [​IMG]
    Asuka surprisingly can eat so much meat (400g), why is she still so small? Shitara and Asuka has a good relationship, they tried to troll each other. Asuka sensei getting annoyed easily and that was so cute :^O^:.
    Marvel meme
    [​IMG]

Secret sponsors
    [​IMG]
    Poor Miria-chan, they nearly ate all her Argentina beef. These senpai didn't have their pride :tongue:.
    You guys have no humanity
    [​IMG]

Senpai!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Influencer
    [​IMG]

Stop!
    [​IMG]
    I hope Yamazaki can join the senbatsu tonight and Ayane doesn't drop out :cute:. 4th gen air drop center is not bad though.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 4
  13. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Other than the Senbatsu announcement, I really liked this episode. Kubo was lovely. Well, she always is, but seeing her fangirling over vocal lines was just too good.

14. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    There is a reason why she has the entire episode for her segment. It was really fun for everyone involved: the members, Bananaman, and viewers :D

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    This one was much more interesting than previous episode. Kubo turned on her otaku mode!!! :1st: Too bad they didn't include the Under song in the intro quiz. I bet if they did that, Kubo will win the quiz by a landslide. :D

Next week, new senbatsu member quiz!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Today's episode is by far more interesting than the last. Still amazed on how come Bananaman can guess Asuka and Kaz just by their feet :D

• Like Like x 4
  17. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

Literally bananaman in this episode=me
    love they pull boowy again at the end xD

18. YuNcHuNsA

YuNcHuNsA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Kubo really did well leading the show. Also, great senbatsu announcement

• Agree Agree x 3
  19. Naacha97

Naacha97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimanatsuki
    I hope kubo will get another ep where she will be reviewing nogizaka pv like what she did in 46hr tv iirc. I think it will be more interesting[hehe]

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Kuboshi is such a lovely girl. She's more Nogizaka than Nogizaka itself. :cute:

• Agree Agree x 4