TV / Radio Nogizaka Under Construction (2015/04/19 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
  2. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    This episode was fun!

• I loved how they played the snes version of Bomberman. Maiyan made some really clever moves, but judging by her precious smile, she was quite surprised.
    • Playing Mario Kart with a steering wheel sucks, but I guess it looks more enjoyable. Seimiya Rei looked cute with her tongue sticking out when she concentrates. I actually thought Minami was going to win, as she was the only one who occasionally used the drift move.
    • I wished they showed the Smash segment as well. That game is really great and I really would like to see the members' skills.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Anima30

Anima30 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Animaa30
    Yep if anything I would cut a part of the last segment to at least show 1 match of smash

I didn't expect asuka to be good at it (seeing how she got 2nd and 1st place respectively in the matches)
    It wouldve been nice to see how that went

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    • Shiraishi is too OP at Bomber Man winning twice in a row and getting 100 points. That alone was the reason they won the contest with such a massive lead.
    • Seimiya also pulled a 200 IQ strat against Shitara at Mario Kart there. Gotta feel bad for Shitara, he was 2nd and ended up in last place because of her lol. She was so focused at the game making her very serious expression look quite fearsome and determined at the same time.
    • Too bad we didn't see much of Asuka's winning moment, I was really waiting for that. I feel like she's one of those people who's secretly good at games. All I know is she does play MOBA games like Arena of Valor (sponsored by them I think). Does anyone know if she plays any other games?
    • The last question near the end of the episode was quite random. It seems like only Mizuki knew the answer. I'm also liking that girl recently. The acting she did at Sukatto Japan was pretty good and very cute.

I feel like Miona is lacking energy. She didn't had much presence during these 2 episodes, she literally just stood there at the sides quietly watching/having her teammates do the work. She still looks so beautiful so it's quite hard to tell if she's feeling tired or not :D

Quite a weak conclusion to the contest. It wasn't as fun as I thought it would be, especially if you compare it to the intro quiz; that one was freakin' hilarious. They should've saved that for last and it'd be the perfect end for the contest.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Previous episode was funnier but this was good too, and yeah, I wanted to see more of Smash too, it was something different.

Yeah Miona looks different, out of place. It seems like she's tired, uninvolved. I noticed that too.

6. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Yeah we got super robbed by them skipping over the Smash contest. I want to file a formal complaint.

Miona seemed out of place in the old lady team. I wonder if it would have made a difference if she were on the middle team.

7. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Miona still feel awkward with the senpai's. That's it.

8. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Miona belongs to the middle team haha

9. Takeda Shigen Ringo

Takeda Shigen Ringo Member

Ozono fried Himura to ash with her bomb :XD: Hahaha...
    The cutest moment in this ep to me is when Hoshino rose her hand and said "Hai!" in "who did know Ima deshou?". So cute <3

10. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Himura's kryptonite is Momoko
    Fried the oldman twice
    Maiyan beating the youngest decisively

11. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Maiyan has been hiding her talent at games. First she won the Hit and Cover Janken, now the Bomber man. And she looks so composed while playing that game, as if she knows exactly what to do.
    Or maybe her luck has been really good for her this year, she also won the refrigerator from Bananaman.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

If you have read nogisatsu ; You would know that Maiyan is the one that Finished the games that are too difficult for Momoko haha .

• Like Like x 4
  13. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

Dat feel when you have that one big sis that always bullied you in game as a kid.
    I think probably himura already rotten with his game skill lol. Shitara keep praising him when he just couldn't live his reputation. I mean this ojiisan technically stare big eyes to his iPhone already said much

14. air_guchi

air_guchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukagawamai
    The look on Maiyan's face when she heard it was Bomberman was one of excitement... coz she knew if she had a turn she would crush the competition lol! She clearly had some pride with her skills at the game and the fact that she would often go after Ayame right away showed that she was totally in it to win haha. You can see it in her face: "I'll take her out first and then eliminate the others." No mercy haha. She showed exactly how familiar she is with that game and proved her skills with that back-to-back win!

I feel like a lot of these girls are pretty skilled gamers but we just don't get to see. Minami drifting on Mario Kart was quite a shock to me. And Asuka taking a victory in Smash!? Man I wish they would just do a 46hr TV again and hold a 2-3 hour gaming session lol. A Smash and Mario Kart tourney would be pretty awesome.

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. Anima30

Anima30 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Animaa30
    Would definitely love to see that, even lose sleep for it if its scheduled super late night/super early morning

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

16. kj23

kj23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nakada Kana
    Did you see the gaming segment from the 46hr tv we did recently with Nishino and Kazumin? It's funny stuff!

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Beowulf

Beowulf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sugai Yuuka / Kosaka Nao
    Koujichuu's editor must be drunk to leave out the Smash game. The questions posed for the last segment were lacklustre and weren't nearly as interesting as the previous episode's.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    I learned some very random stuff about Japan during the pop culture quiz. I didn't know nata de coco trended in Japan during the 1990s, I can't even tell what that was at first glance. Can someone tell me why that Pokemon code 14106 meant 'aishiteru(I love you)'? The middle team actually had a chance to win only if Shiraishi didn't garner 100 points in Bomberman.

19. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

If I had to guess, Smash is probably the most chaotic/difficult of the three games to follow for an uninformed audience. They were playing with items on, and Hyrule Temple in the 2nd match is one of the last stages I’d pick for TV because of how stretched the screen can get. Although they cut so much Smash, it’s like they were afraid to show it, lol. It looks like the picks were:
    Asuka (Mario, Mario) Kaki (Pit, Marth) Matsumura (Ike, Ike) Himura (Bowser) Shitara (Wii Fit Trainer)
    Pretty good joke picks for Bananaman, though I would’ve gone with Game & Watch or the Duck Hunt Dog for Shitara :^O^:

The device is actually a pager, Pokeberu (short for Pocket Bell). I know basic Japanese number wordplay, but this is some next level shit:

I love you = aishiteru
    1 = looks like English letter “I” = “ai”
    4 = “shi”
    10 = English “ten” = shortened to “te”
    6 = “ro” = similar to “ru”

I’ve never seen number puns stretched this far before. 6 can be any “r” sound, 3 can be “su” from “three,” you can add ten-ten (”) to any letter, etc., etc. I guess this level of wordplay is only done with pagers though, since they had to get creative without access to the alphabet.

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  20. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    GANBATTE !